Gifted Guardian Bundle Offer

HidereHidere Member Posts: 13
Is this working for anyone else on the summoners market? I selected the bundle with the gifted guardian crystal, it seems to make my page lag so I refreshed, and now its gone. But I confirmed I didn't purchase it.

Comments

• Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    There's no aegon in 2018 year crystal.🥲
  • RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    Why doesn't this package appear on kabam's website? What is its price? I don't see one that contains 10 banquet crystals.
  • KennyPLKennyPL Member Posts: 114 ★★

Why doesn't this package appear on kabam's website? What is its price? I don't see one that contains 10 banquet crystals.

U can get 10 paragon gifted guardian crystals, not 10 greater banquet ones in the $99.99 bundle
  • PowPow48PowPow48 Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2023
    KennyPL said:

U can get 10 paragon gifted guardian crystals, not 10 greater banquet ones in the $99.99 bundle
    I think they are referring to the $49.99 offer for 10 GBCs and a 7* Gifted Guardian crystal that is supposed to be in the web store
  • J3di_TacoJ3di_Taco Member Posts: 5

• Fuzion_FantasyFuzion_Fantasy Member Posts: 9
    Could we get confirmation on whether it is only for valiants? I was running to buy it just to find it wasn’t there, but other people (all valiants) have been able to purchase it… it would be a real disappointment if it’s valiant gated… this is not even the so-hyped “Valiant gift” yet
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Member Posts: 415 ★★
    edited December 2023

It should be back up momentarily. It was taken down to fix an issue.

Is this only for Valiant players? Why wouldn't you say something prior? Or is it a glitch? Considering it's Xmas I really hope this is a glitch. Y'all told us to wait to explore act 8 so we get the piece of deathless Guillotine and now y'all tell us we need to be valiant to claim that offer and only have 7 days to do it with Christmas and New years coming up? Like I said, hopefully this is another glitch. We already have Necropolis to do. Expecting both to be completed around the holidays is a bit much imo. I'll be waiting patiently for your response.
  • HidereHidere Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2023

Is this only for Valiant players? Why wouldn't you say something prior? Or is it a glitch? Considering it's Xmas I really hope this is a glitch. Y'all told us to wait to explore act 8 so we get the piece of deathless Guillotine and now y'all tell us we need to be valiant to claim that offer and only have 7 days to do it with Christmas and New years coming up? Like I said, hopefully this is another glitch. We already have Necropolis to do. Expecting both to be completed around the holidays is a bit much imo. I'll be waiting patiently for your response.
    I feel like this makes perfect sense to be exclusive to Valiant. It's always a little slow for the newest progression to really get advantages in the game, so this is a good way to ensure getting Valiant was worth it for those players.
  • Fuzion_FantasyFuzion_Fantasy Member Posts: 9
    Hidere said:

I feel like this makes perfect sense to be exclusive to Valiant. It's always a little slow for the newest progression to really get advantages in the game, so this is a good way to ensure getting Valiant was worth it for those players.

Slow for newer progression?? It’s slower for those who don’t have the units to become valiant while valiants get further ahead with that OP daily crystal and other offers. Tf you talking about

Hidere said:

Slow for newer progression?? It’s slower for those who don’t have the units to become valiant while valiants get further ahead with that OP daily crystal and other offers. Tf you talking about

Ty brother! If it was meant only for valiant players we should have been told in advance. There was no warning. They also should have included the piece of deathless guillotine way earlier than December 20th. Let's see what the moderators have to say about this. Be patient guys I'm sure they will respond eventually.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,733 ★★★★★

Hidere said:

Ty brother! If it was meant only for valiant players we should have been told in advance. There was no warning. They also should have included the piece of deathless guillotine way earlier than December 20th. Let's see what the moderators have to say about this. Be patient guys I'm sure they will respond eventually.
    Why should the guil should be released ealy hav anything to do with this no one said wait to do act 8 and act 8 has nothing to do with this
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★

This is not just for Valiant players. I have a friend who is Paragon who checked and he has this challenge.
    Why should the guil should be released ealy hav anything to do with this no one said wait to do act 8 and act 8 has nothing to do with this
    ShuGokis said:

This is not just for Valiant players. I have a friend who is Paragon who checked and he has this challenge.
    Yea it two different thing he talks of
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    No need to say sorry I stil don’t understand how he gotten that’s photo to be with any of this
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 339 ★★★
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    No need to say sorry I stil don’t understand how he gotten that’s photo to be with any of this
    I guess they didn't teach basic reading and comprehension skills in school....

Gamer said:

You must not really pay attention to the game

Check out the image in this post and tell me again we didn't need to do act 8. 🙄

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    Because in order to become valiant you have to complete 8.3.6 and they told us to wait to do it until December 20th so we got the piece of deathless guillotine. Please think about what I just said and let it sink in before you respond. 🙄
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    Because in order to become valiant you have to complete 8.3.6 and they told us to wait to do it until December 20th so we got the piece of deathless guillotine. Please think about what I just said and let it sink in before you respond. 🙄
    Kabam didn't say wait until December 20th to get Valiant. We didn't even know the date the challenge would be on until recently.

Also the screenshot you shared is someone telling you to not do the deathless guillotine challenge until the 20th because that was the date the challenge went live. If you did the challenge before the challenge went live, then you would have to do it again after it goes live. That post had nothing to do with Valiant.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 339 ★★★

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    Seriously....That's your interpretation??? I had to ask my girlfriend for her hands so I could do a quadruple face palm!!

Gamer said:

Check out the image in this post and tell me again we didn't need to do act 8. 🙄

Yes you be need to hav 8.3.6 clere but u would need 2 r3 to be valiant and even then don’t make sense if you wait that long to even cler act 8 3.6 I had done that’s 1 weeks after nerco
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Yes you be need to hav 8.3.6 clere but u would need 2 r3 to be valiant and even then don’t make sense if you wait that long to even cler act 8 3.6 I had done that’s 1 weeks after nerco
    Kabam literally told us to wait to do 8.3.6

Literally said Don't do it yet Wait until December 20th

This isn't cool, we should have been given a heads up for this offer if it's only for valiant progression level players
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Ah my mistake.
    Kabam didn't say wait until December 20th to get Valiant. We didn't even know the date the challenge would be on until recently.

Also the screenshot you shared is someone telling you to not do the deathless guillotine challenge until the 20th because that was the date the challenge went live. If you did the challenge before the challenge went live, then you would have to do it again after it goes live. That post had nothing to do with Valiant.
    The person telling us to wait to do it until December 20th is a Kabam moderator SMH 🙄

The player that posted that copied and pasted from another thread that was posted by Kabam themselves Thank you very much

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

This isn't cool, we should have been given a heads up for this offer if it's only for valiant progression level players
    Yes they said wait until 20th because that is when the challenge went active.. they were telling you NOT to do it before that date because it would not count.

This has nothing to do with the offer or valiant it’s to do with the part of the deathless character..

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

That’s not true there’s never did tel u to wait what so ever you can’t read or understand what you’re read the person screenshot you provided wasn’t a kabam employee at all also if you didn’t and already done 8.3 and sucked that wouldn’t make u valiant unless u already hav 2 rank 3 7 star so you’ll suggest me that’s u haven’t done 8.3 just ones

The only place they tell you to wait is here.. but that is because they are telling you not to do it before this date as that is when it goes live. You did not provide any other Kabam member telling us to wait.