**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What are you expecting for holiday gift?

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    I expected to receive Coal or something I am not supposed to open until Christmas, but that hasn't happened this year.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    A duel credit
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'm honestly really struggling with ISO right now, so just getting more champions (even 7*s) isn't really too high on my wishlist at the moment. Would I be disappointed if I just got a huge stack of ISO from the gift? Yeah, probably. But would it be the most beneficiary thing for me to get right now? Yeah, probably.

I honestly don't understand why 5 and 6 star dupes give same amount of ISO as 4 stars, when it's clear we need more ISO now than ever before
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    edited December 2023
    Paragon 6* Nexus
    Valiant 7* crystal
    Probably just wishful thinking they trying to drive valiant to so
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    lol I’d like to delete my similar serious thread I started about this subject in support of keeping this ridiculous one going
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,163 ★★★★★
    When does the gift come out actually?
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Polygon said:

DrZola said:

Polygon said:

It will be broken for Valiant and either mediocre or meh for Paragon. If i was to take a stab maybe a Titan crystal for Valiant and 7* crystal for Paragon.

I suppose it depends to some extent on how much the team wants to stress the “explore Necro you scrub” message to long-time Paragons.

Dr. Zola
    You make a great point, I am actually curious now because it did feel like the new progression title was a bit rushed and only a little over a month to explore Necro (for those not whaling on cyber) seems realistic to have Paragon and Valiant have a similar level of reward
    I think the thing that surprised me most wasn’t the lack of T4a or R3 materials available, but the lack of other items from Necro in the year end celebration haul—namely, 4-5 gems, dust, 7* shards or crystals, etc. The former (mainly Valiant title stuff) I expected, the latter was a surprise to me and others apparently.

In that vein, then, I’m not optimistic any of the kinds of items earnable in Necro will be part of the gift to non-Valiant players.

Dr. Zola
    My recollection is that last year Paragons got an Abyss Nexus and some sig stones, and the year before the TB gift was a 6* Nexus crystal (TB being the highest progression tier at the time). The pattern seems to be champion acquisition rewards, not rank up materials. So I don't expect rank up materials in either the Paragon or Valiant xmas gift, whether in Necropolis rewards or not. I'm thinking more along the lines of 6* Nexus or Selector crystals for Paragon (maybe with more sig stones), and 7* stuff for Valiant: Basic or Titan shards or crystals, or maybe on the high end something like the 7* launch selector.

These free gift things tend to be champions and not rank up related, I suspect for a number of reasons, mostly having to do with what I often call "wider not taller." More champs is what you do to strengthen your status within a tier, while rank ups is what you do to progress upward towards the next tier. This is of course a massive oversimplification, but rewards are often designed with this kind of generalization.

Think about last year's gift for Paragons: Nexus and sig stones. Why sig stones and not rank up materials? A Nexus does one of two things. It can award you a new champ if you don't already have it. Or, it can add sig levels to an existing champ if you duplicate one. The Nexus is new champ or sig levels. The sig stones are more sig levels. They are kind of both in the same category of reward. Sig stones are in a sense targeted dups.
    if i dont recall they gave a rank up gem in some past year, maybe 2021 i dont remember but it was a 1 to 2 6 star generic gem
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Titan or bust!
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 624 ★★★
    for Valiant a 7* Gifted Guardian crystal is what I would expect
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 77
    The paragon nexus with only 4* champs is going to go crazy
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    A rock.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★

I am a paragon with 1 r3 7 star, and I am expecting a 4 star nexus and 4 star r4 to r5 gem. I challenge you to disappoint me.😤😤.

What are your expectations?

A will to live maybe
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Ercarret said:

I'm honestly really struggling with ISO right now, so just getting more champions (even 7*s) isn't really too high on my wishlist at the moment. Would I be disappointed if I just got a huge stack of ISO from the gift? Yeah, probably. But would it be the most beneficiary thing for me to get right now? Yeah, probably.

I honestly don't understand why 5 and 6 star dupes give same amount of ISO as 4 stars, when it's clear we need more ISO now than ever before
    Buy 4* crystals from incursions store
    Pretty cheap if you ask me
  • Options
    Figue said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Polygon said:

DrZola said:

Polygon said:

It will be broken for Valiant and either mediocre or meh for Paragon. If i was to take a stab maybe a Titan crystal for Valiant and 7* crystal for Paragon.

I suppose it depends to some extent on how much the team wants to stress the “explore Necro you scrub” message to long-time Paragons.

Dr. Zola
    You make a great point, I am actually curious now because it did feel like the new progression title was a bit rushed and only a little over a month to explore Necro (for those not whaling on cyber) seems realistic to have Paragon and Valiant have a similar level of reward
    I think the thing that surprised me most wasn’t the lack of T4a or R3 materials available, but the lack of other items from Necro in the year end celebration haul—namely, 4-5 gems, dust, 7* shards or crystals, etc. The former (mainly Valiant title stuff) I expected, the latter was a surprise to me and others apparently.

In that vein, then, I’m not optimistic any of the kinds of items earnable in Necro will be part of the gift to non-Valiant players.

Dr. Zola
    My recollection is that last year Paragons got an Abyss Nexus and some sig stones, and the year before the TB gift was a 6* Nexus crystal (TB being the highest progression tier at the time). The pattern seems to be champion acquisition rewards, not rank up materials. So I don't expect rank up materials in either the Paragon or Valiant xmas gift, whether in Necropolis rewards or not. I'm thinking more along the lines of 6* Nexus or Selector crystals for Paragon (maybe with more sig stones), and 7* stuff for Valiant: Basic or Titan shards or crystals, or maybe on the high end something like the 7* launch selector.

These free gift things tend to be champions and not rank up related, I suspect for a number of reasons, mostly having to do with what I often call "wider not taller." More champs is what you do to strengthen your status within a tier, while rank ups is what you do to progress upward towards the next tier. This is of course a massive oversimplification, but rewards are often designed with this kind of generalization.

Think about last year's gift for Paragons: Nexus and sig stones. Why sig stones and not rank up materials? A Nexus does one of two things. It can award you a new champ if you don't already have it. Or, it can add sig levels to an existing champ if you duplicate one. The Nexus is new champ or sig levels. The sig stones are more sig levels. They are kind of both in the same category of reward. Sig stones are in a sense targeted dups.
    if i dont recall they gave a rank up gem in some past year, maybe 2021 i dont remember but it was a 1 to 2 6 star generic gem
    It might have been the Thronebreaker 2020 gift.
  • Options

Anybody knows?
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    With the number of 7* champions, it is time to think for 2024 about basic nexus and/or abyss 7* crystal. The champions inside the basic are not game-killers, the game can afford this or something equivalent.

For 2023 Christmas gift, my wish is a 7* basic for Paragorns and a 7* Titan for Valiants. Or something (crystal? selector?) with specific pool(s). No material for upgrade.
    It can’t be (at least I cross my fingers) a 6* abyss for Paragorns like 2022 Christmas because the game has evolved with 7* in 2023.
    I don’t think the failure of this month’s side quest changed something about the gifts. Nor the kind of disappointment on this year’s Banquet.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    “A major award”?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 627 ★★★
    I honestly think valiant will get guardian crystal and paragon will get abyss again
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★

Anybody knows?
    In 2 hours and 7 minutes from now most likely
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Merry Christmas summoners! Eat coal!
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    A bowl of chips and a super soaker.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Not more then few iso
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 120 ★★
    A 8 star Sandman. And he will still be slow.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    25 tier 2 dust and 2500 7* shards
  • Options
    TribalChiefTribalChief Posts: 88
    Winner winner chicken dinner
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Some minutes away from a slap in the face.