Options

Battlwgrounds bs meta

Kabam why do u give us this bs meta yet another season where its pointless cant gain power what kind of bs do u call that

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 ★★★★★
    BENNYJ said:

I know we’re only an hour in but I think this is the best meta in quite a while. Removes a lot of the nuke options and makes you actually think about your deck

Stil ghost is work as a nuke this meta is kind nuke but need the dot for it
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    BENNYJ said:

I know we’re only an hour in but I think this is the best meta in quite a while. Removes a lot of the nuke options and makes you actually think about your deck

You need to stop thinking then.
    I can design a meta that no one can nuke, only defensive tank and guardians of galaxy tagged champions can do damage.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,299 ★★★★★
    BENNYJ said:

Gamer said:

BENNYJ said:

True, but you can’t just ( as easily ) smash through with CGR or Galan, for example. Kate has been my BG MVP for a while but is useless here ( on offence at least )
    Agerd my point was just nuke but true last meta was definitely who deal the most damage fast enough
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 ★★★
    You need to use SURPOSE champs in this meta!!
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    BENNYJ said:

BENNYJ said:

I can design a meta that no one can nuke, only defensive tank and guardians of galaxy tagged champions can do damage.
    But that’s not a meta, that’s a quest node. And a highly specific one at that. If your roster is developed, this meta is straightforward, just bring in enough bleed/poison immune defenders and a selection of attackers with different DOT on basic attacks
    Last comment of yours was it makes you think a lot which you liked, and now it became pretty straightforward in your next comment. Funny.
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 98

BENNYJ said:

BENNYJ said:

But that’s not a meta, that’s a quest node. And a highly specific one at that. If your roster is developed, this meta is straightforward, just bring in enough bleed/poison immune defenders and a selection of attackers with different DOT on basic attacks
    Last comment of yours was it makes you think a lot which you liked, and now it became pretty straightforward in your next comment. Funny.
    As in, it makes you think past the usual attackers, many of whom are still viable of course. But hey man, if you don’t like the meta, that’s cool, to each their own
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

BENNYJ said:

Gamer said:

BENNYJ said:

True, but you can’t just ( as easily ) smash through with CGR or Galan, for example. Kate has been my BG MVP for a while but is useless here ( on offence at least )
    Agerd my point was just nuke but true last meta was definitely who deal the most damage fast enough
    this nuke still nuke'in

• Options
    JøKJøK Posts: 1
    Anyone know if suicides give the attacker power in this meta?
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    This meta is much better than last seasons end in GC. There's a lot of champs that use DOT on basics that are viable, and champs with a lot of immunities are good on defense. It's a roster check I suppose, but it's a lot better.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    JøK said:

Anyone know if suicides give the attacker power in this meta?

They do yeah, do not run suicides cause this time they're actually living up to their name 💀
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,394 ★★★
    BENNYJ said:

My Kate Bishop 5* dup 13k wins every time as defender on this new meta.
    100% at times
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,098 ★★★★★
    i've played quite a few matches and not once have they given me my Zemo to choose from lol c'mon man. it's like i might as well take him out of my deck.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

i've played quite a few matches and not once have they given me my Zemo to choose from lol c'mon man. it's like i might as well take him out of my deck.

LOL And I promise if I see you and him, you ain’t using it. Automatic ban in this one, for me ✌️😎😅
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 523 ★★★
    No Hercules
    No Hulkling
    No Kingpin
    No Kate Bishop
    No Kitty Pryde
    No Silk

Several champs like Nimrod have reduced functionality and work on select matchups. Its a great meta for people with diverse rosters but without being too restrictive like the power burn meta from a few months ago.