**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any Champion HOT TAKES You Would Like to Let Out

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

The community needs to stop sleeping on Elsa, Sersei, Idoom and Mr Fantastic

Also Spidey Supreme kinda mid

Whatever helps you sleep at night🙃

Cool that he’s viable but I'm still a supreme Spidey hater
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★

Abs man is definitely not better than doom

Agreed. His buff control is kinda wacky for me as he's mystic but cannot do anything about opponents' regen, fury, armor up buffs. And his control over enemies' power gain is way less efficient than Doom's. His play style is too reliant on A.I behaviours meanwhile Doom's cycle is so powerful yet so simple. Abs man' s dmg is good but again relying too much on A.I and too easy to get a combo on the face if A.I acts up.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    BWCV is the best mystic champ in the game.
  • Options
    Vidi7Vidi7 Posts: 79
    Valkyrie is Trash.
    Gamora is underrated.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Icy000 said:

spider man is still bad after his buff.

He just takes a while to ramp up
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Can’t believe I forgot about Gorr. That character is borderline Useless with Recoil masteries on
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Apoc is best mutant and doom is best Mystic
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Given a relic and put into quests with faster relic recharge (like Act 8.2/8.3), iHulk immediately becomes one of the best champions in the game.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    Hercules' immortality shouldn't be possible until he achieves all 12 feats of strength and using immortality should remove them. Basically: Herc's immortality would not be possible until after he's awoken and at earliest, the fourth fight. TBH, that would be a start but likely wouldn't be enough, he should be nerfed. The crutch he creates on the game is unhealthy.

The only way Quake should be released as a 6 or 7* is if she's reworked. Her "Quake style" should also apply a concussion to her and if she evades someone with a concussion they should become immune to her concussions or gain a temporary true strike - something to prevent Quake's predominant playstyle. "Quake and Bake/Quake and Shake" both take skill, yes, but the styles are not healthy for the game.

Spider-Man is pretty fantastic after his buff.

Hulk's buff is too strong. Stun locking like he does is dangerously close to why Magik can't be given to us as a 6 or 7*. It also can't be compared to Ronan's stun lock because while Ronan's is much stronger, it's more situational.

Namor is still an amazing character, even after he was tuned down. (Though I do agree that they tuned his regen down a little too much and that with the current state of the game and champions being introduced, Namor would be fine if he were returned to where he originally was).

Gladiator is fine. He's not amazing, he's not what I wanted, but he's fine and if he weren't a summoner's choice, people wouldn't have as many complaints about him. His damage is great and there's so much additional (and unavoidable) damage locked behind skill that most of us won't achieve. He has a ton of utility, multiple damage sources and one of the best forms of mitigating damage in the game. It's possible he will be left exactly as he is. Now this next part is important: While I do believe he may get tweaked to some degree, there is a possibility that he wont. If he's actually meeting all of the markers/goals Kabam set for him, then even though I'd grumble and complain, it would be best if Kabam left him as he is rather than adjust him simply because we complain/he's a summoner's choice.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

I'm glad this thread is here. I had no idea what a hot take was until now. I'll add it to the list of young people phrases I learned this week. Right along with glow up and rizz.

sus
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 141
    Fortunately I don't care.
  • Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 53
    Prof X is a top 3 mutant
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Omega red is trash without sig 200 and suicides

He is actually really good with mister sinister relic. It applies a bleed on him counting towards his death field.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 593 ★★★
    Sauron is a bad defender,
    adam warlock is a bad defender,
    claire sucks,
    sorcerer supreme is underrated,
    bishop is overrated,
    shuri is overrated,
    titania is bad,
    aegon is terrible for necro stop using him,
    quicksilver is overhated,
    Idoom is overhated,
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 566 ★★★

Omega red is trash without sig 200 and suicides

He is actually really good with mister sinister relic. It applies a bleed on him counting towards his death field.
    Sinister relic bleed is both very short and while the striker is active all your spores fall off if you don't have the degen on already. It's probably the best option for him. But it's honestly annoying to deal with.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Samanun said:

Sauron is a bad defender,
    adam warlock is a bad defender,
    claire sucks,
    sorcerer supreme is underrated,
    bishop is overrated,
    shuri is overrated,
    titania is bad,
    aegon is terrible for necro stop using him,
    Idoom is overhated,

@Samanun Congratulations, you win this thread. If this isn’t a joke, then I’m sorry that your brain works this way lmao
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    Punisher 2099 is the best power control champ in the game and the only champ that is useful and benefit from the tech mastery skill tree.

Don't believe me. Too bad. He's amazing and has the damage to back it up.

Not reliant on, but greatly benefits from the Cap IW synergy.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Samanun said:

Idoom is overhated,

Do you mean that they’re overhated, as in hated too much? Or was this just a typo