**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

F2P Paragon Speedrun Record Attempt

Comments

• Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    bro how
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    wow only 7 days in and already completed 8.3
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Cantona59 said:

Warlockjr said:

bro how

In the least cocky way possible, a mix of skill and experience.
    I’ve done a decent amount of these Speedrun type challenges, my most recent was thronebreaker in 6 days.
    On my main account, I’m a masters level player and push top 100 in bgs every season, and have completed all content in the game. I know the abilities of probably 99% of champs in the game just because of how long I’ve played, how many times I’ve fought them etc.
    So when it comes to a challenge like this, even if I don’t get a champ like herc, scorpion, Kitty, I can still massively push through my maximising my champs utility and general good play.
    For example in act 7 and 8, there are loads of nodes that are basically “do this action, get a damage increase” so if you are capable of playing the game well you can push very far with underlevelled champs.
    damn ur wayyyyyyyyyy better then me for sure Im still in 7.1 not because its hard just because I am taking my time
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    This is almost as oppressive as a duck run in necro. What happens to this account once you reach your goal? Are you going to keep using it, or just let it rest.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,962 ★★★★★
    Go for it!
    Paragon in 9 days seems like a almost impossible deadline, but you still managed to do it.
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 162 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Every time I come to check in on this thread I'm expected the "Kabam banned my account" post lol

😂 I have kinda been waiting for it too and then having to ask DNA for help again.
    Everytime I go to login I get slightly nervous 😭
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    🎉🥇🎉
    🎖️🎖️🎖️
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Congratulations mate... 9 days paragon is amazing and a record which will never be broken I suppose for F2P... Well done buddy...
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Congratulations on the accomplishment - pretty amazing. Pretty nice champ luck up until you hit 7* - ouch on those first two but guess it doesn’t really matter for the record.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited January 11
    Where did you get the units to buy the end of chapter rewards? CONGRATS.
  • Options
    Cantona59Cantona59 Posts: 162 ★★★

The units was from quite a few different places but I’ll list a few of the main places.

1. 100% act 1,2,3. Pretty self explanatory, Kabam put loads of units into those rewards you can get over 2,000 units for doing this

2. Single clear of all quests in act 4,5,6. These quests all give units in the range of 15-45. The average across these 3 acts is probably 25 imo, and there are 72 quests across these 3 acts. So 25*72=1800 units, actual number may be slightly lower or higher but you get the idea

3. Act 7 and 8 unit paths. You can get 90 units per quest if you choose the unit lane in these quests. I did not choose every single unit lane as some didn’t fit my roster or there was easier paths, but across the 42 quests between act 7 and 8, I would estimate I did 20-25. Let’s say 20*90=1800 units as a low estimate

These 3 specific bits adds up to around 6k units that you can use for these deals, and doesn’t include minor bits such as Road to the labyrinth completion (360 units) and other minor objectives such as the 22hr events (hero use, level up etc) and the “test of the (progression level)” weekly objective that also gives 75 units.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,197 ★★★★★

U getting a lot of unit from early act and if one is skilled there can getting all the way to the collector. With only use the free review there get to. And act 6 pack got cheaper.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★

Congratulations on the accomplishment - pretty amazing. Pretty nice champ luck up until you hit 7* - ouch on those first two but guess it doesn’t really matter for the record.

Hey my og spidey is r3 don’t dis him!

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,235 ★★★
    Absolutelly outstanding what you did.

Congrats from someone that gets chills to try complete act 6.1
    🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Insane.

You sir, are a madman.

Well done.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,146 ★★★★★
    Cantona59 said:

The units was from quite a few different places but I’ll list a few of the main places.

1. 100% act 1,2,3. Pretty self explanatory, Kabam put loads of units into those rewards you can get over 2,000 units for doing this

2. Single clear of all quests in act 4,5,6. These quests all give units in the range of 15-45. The average across these 3 acts is probably 25 imo, and there are 72 quests across these 3 acts. So 25*72=1800 units, actual number may be slightly lower or higher but you get the idea

3. Act 7 and 8 unit paths. You can get 90 units per quest if you choose the unit lane in these quests. I did not choose every single unit lane as some didn’t fit my roster or there was easier paths, but across the 42 quests between act 7 and 8, I would estimate I did 20-25. Let’s say 20*90=1800 units as a low estimate

These 3 specific bits adds up to around 6k units that you can use for these deals, and doesn’t include minor bits such as Road to the labyrinth completion (360 units) and other minor objectives such as the 22hr events (hero use, level up etc) and the “test of the (progression level)” weekly objective that also gives 75 units.
    Congrats on this challenge ! Very impressive

Not to take anything away from this amazing work but you mentioned "test of the" as a source of units. Is the sigil offered for like a week on new accounts or was it the only purchase made by this account?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Congrats on this challenge ! Very impressive

Not to take anything away from this amazing work but you mentioned "test of the" as a source of units. Is the sigil offered for like a week on new accounts or was it the only purchase made by this account?

I think they mentioned the sigil just for info, but haven’t bought it. Otherwise they’d have the sigil-title…

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,220 ★★★★★