Options

Who would you ban first?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
Trying to figure out who to R5/not R5

Who would you ban first?

Who would you ban first? 181 votes

R5 Awakened 6* Silk
16%
DrZolaRayhanIshaqueGmonkeyHeattblasttRockyshockyMrwarren96captain_rogersistwan17ItsClobberinTimeAzenstarSoumemiakas1926Sceptilemaniac2SirGamesBondJT_SupremeabamNortherehFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesJuanmimbgibson 29 votes
R4 Awakened 6* Photon
83%
GamerFrnkielodanielmathBendyHeinz11World Eaterbhuv9191RaganatorFeuerschwerIl_CuocoTendersquadzuffySIlverProfessorHeraldofNoneBigTuna_2054Ragnarok13Terrayossbryce7mNescio 152 votes

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,766 ★★★★★

Silk's a terrible defender. Her most potent defence gets disabled if you crit her, which happens a lot.

On the contrary, if you mess up the dex on her sp2, you dead. Otherwise, yeah I agree.

I personally wouldn't ban either because I got r5 ascended photon on my deck and a r5 silk.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 777 ★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon

Trying to figure out who to R5/not R5

Who would you ban first?

i have seen a guy got nearly 50k points using 5 star r5 ascended photon against my r4 6 star rintrah before. And hell , she is disgustingly hard to fight against . But that was before i got her
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,293 ★★★★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    No afraid of r4 futun
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    @Pikolu I’m assuming that R5 ascended Photon is pretty much an instant ban?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,766 ★★★★★
    She is banned often unless they also have a r5
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    Ansh_A said:

Photon is an auto ban. Even if she is a r3. Overpowered champion needing a nerf.

shut your mouth
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    For me, if I’m able to draft silk, it’s a round that is an automatic win for me. Just need to place a defender that will stall just enough time. Never used her on defense once
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    I ban defenders I don't have first then attackers I don't have, depending on rank.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,210 ★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    Photon all the way.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    The 3 champs of mine who are banned most are my Photon, Onslaught, and Maestro..all 6r5 ascended.

Sometimes WWBN with this meta, but usually those 3 99% of the time. Sometimes, they’ll even have 1 or 2 of them themselves.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    I would ban Silk first since I don't have her ranked up and she's great attacker in most BG metas. In the current meta, I don't care about Silk since he's not good for the current meta. I don't banned Photon anymore since I finally have a 6 star rank 4.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    R4 Awakened 6* Photon
    Photon was autoban for me until I got an ascended R5 myself. Now, I don’t ban. Leave it up to the other player.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    R5 Awakened 6* Silk
    I'd stilll ban Silk. To OP as an attacker to leave out