**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Node Changed in BG?

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
So you cannot fix the previous node bug and instead added a completely new node that fully invalidates several major attackers? We made rank-ups based on the nodes you provided beforehand and this change is really disappointing, to say the least.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Are you in the gc? The nodes always change every week there

They changed one of the nodes to force of will from adamant axiom or whatever it’s called cause of some issues
  • Options
    BabyYodaツBabyYodaツ Posts: 8
    It's better this way, the node is more difficult.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

It used to be every week, but starting a few seasons ago, it now changes after two weeks
    Shows how little I play after getting there LMAOO
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

First of all they don't change every week they change every 2 weeks. Second of all they swapped a node on the second day of the new meta. 3rd of all did you not notice that it was @BeroMan ? You know the guy who has won BG's I don't even know how many times at this point.
    Suck him off harder. I don't disagree with Beroman but you need to chill lol not everyone no-lifes BGs and knows everything.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

First of all they don't change every week they change every 2 weeks. Second of all they swapped a node on the second day of the new meta. 3rd of all did you not notice that it was @BeroMan ? You know the guy who has won BG's I don't even know how many times at this point.
    Suck him off harder. I don't disagree with Beroman but you need to chill lol not everyone no-lifes BGs and knows everything.
    I'm still in Diamond 4 💀
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

ahmynuts said:

First of all they don't change every week they change every 2 weeks. Second of all they swapped a node on the second day of the new meta. 3rd of all did you not notice that it was BeroMan ? You know the guy who has won BG's I don't even know how many times at this point.
    Grind bgs 24/7 you mean
    Not defending Beroman but that doesn’t guarantee you would win BG season.
    Didn't say it did. Plus my statement stays true
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 36
    It was hard taking out r6 Tigra from my deck.😔
  • Options
    RevileRevile Posts: 17
    I understand leaving the Ability Accuracy reduction off would open up more offensive champs... and potentially make certain defenders that players ranked up less viable, but I do think just leaving the AAR off would have caused far less damage than adding a more restrictive node in it's place.
  • Options
    nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Juanmi said:

It was hard taking out r6 Tigra from my deck.😔

I took out my r7 Black Cat, it damm hurts....
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    nice
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I've long claimed that this dude isn't worth listening to about actual game play. Point proven.
  • Options
    VictorErickVictorErick Posts: 6
    I like this change, makes BGs more competitive now
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    A few seasons ago, the announcement stated one of the nodes would be Prey on the Weak-3 while in-game it was Prey on the Weak-2. Last season a similar thing happened.

I get that there were errors this time, but that's 3 out the last 4 seasons where the nodes changed or don't line up