**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raids revive cost

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Posts: 568 ★★★
edited January 15 in General Discussion

Please tell me why it costs 200 units for a single raid revive and thats a limited time offer so is it gonna cost more units when the offer expires ?? This is hefty unit price cost for a single revive

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Did you already collect your two free daily revives?

I understood one the live stream u could use normal one with is not the case
  • Options

No i have not collected them yet but still thats a high price for a single revive no ??

yea i agerd but everything with reviews is a big price

• Options

No i have not collected them yet but still thats a high price for a single revive no ??

Have u seen the rewards?... Its not for everyone..
    It not for everyone this week is for everyone to get the experience need and honestly. It kindly helps make people learn
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Have u seen the rewards?... Its not for everyone..
    It not for everyone this week is for everyone to get the experience need and honestly. It kindly helps make people learn
    You are not getting the point; but ok
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Did you already collect your two free daily revives?

Can you confirm how we do 3 fights a day? I may have miss this or Im just not understanding it properly but I see people say you can do 3 fights a day.. I get that for day 1 as you get the main entry and 2 revives but what happens say tomorrow? you still get the 2 revives but where does the 3rd come from?

Or is it being communicated wrongly and you're only able to do 2 a day?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I’m not 100% sure, but it looks like it’s 2 free revives per day, so across the 7 days of raids you get 14 revives. If you’re not as good at the game, you’ll probably need to buy unit revives as well.

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    All of my revives show up. Also there is no way to buy single AQ revives.

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Still not the point paying 200 units for a single revive is high 5 of them thats 1k units. 10 of them thats 2k in units no offence thats way too high in my mind. No one is gonna wanna spend 2k for 10 revives even if the rewards are great and thats a limited time offer so after that expires its gonna proberly cost more

Keep in mind this is an alliance event, not solo. 2 free revives daily between 30 collective members, with 1 backup. Thats pretty fair. 200 units is the price if you want to have 60% of your health, otherwise use the regular l2 revives and avoid parry.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

The pics speak for them self the price is abit high

What I think that a lot of people are missing is that you get 2 free revives per day, so you only need to buy those if you want to rush it day one for some reason
  • Options
    edited January 16

The pics speak for them self the price is abit high

Go to the potions tab of the store to buy the free 1 gold revives. It is unintuitive, but it will save you a ton of units in the future
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    edited January 16
    Technically, without the 4th backup player, shouldn’t no one be killing the bosses the first day unless they buy these? 3 players a path, 2 revives each. That’s 3 times fighting per player. Assuming you do perfect that’s 90% damage. Boss would still be alive until day 2 fights and you can revive again. Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

I took down the first boss with the help of 2 other members but i did like 80% solely reviving using the AQ revives i already had, that can be obtained from glory store. And this isnt supposed to be an event where you solo every boss, as shown with the timer and damage cap. Its meant to be distributed among the 3 roles that support each other. The raid revives scale up to the bizarre prices of potions like incursions and alliance war potions because its an alliance event.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    Seriously... Look who you guys are arguing with... 🤦
  • Options

Technically, without the 4th backup player, shouldn’t no one be killing the bosses the first day unless they buy these? 3 players a path, 2 revives each. That’s 3 times playing per player. Assuming you do perfect that’s 90% damage. Boss would still be alive until day 2 fights and you can revive again. Or am I wrong?

If people don't use small AQ revives and potions, then yes, the first boss shouldn't be taken out the first day.

However if you need to buy revives, don't waste the units on the 200 unit revives. Go to the glory store and buy the level 2 AQ team revives, and then buy the level 6 AQ potions that heal 20k hp for 45 units each if you have no other potions. It is more economical than the 60% revive for 200 units and the only scenario it would be cheaper to get the 60% revive is if your champion has 140k+ health and you really want them at 60%+ health.
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    edited January 16
    It might not be intuitive but kids have no patience and are lazy. It's a game. Go looking. Stop immediately not getting instant gratification then come running here to cry. It's absurd. Speaking as someone that was that kid once. The more you know 🌈
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★

Technically, without the 4th backup player, shouldn’t no one be killing the bosses the first day unless they buy these? 3 players a path, 2 revives each. That’s 3 times fighting per player. Assuming you do perfect that’s 90% damage. Boss would still be alive until day 2 fights and you can revive again. Or am I wrong?

You could also use regular alliance/aq revives. Not like they're useful anywhere else.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

It might not be intuitive but kids have no patience and are lazy. It's a game. Go looking. Stop immediately not getting instant gratification then come running here to cry. It's absurd. Speaking as someone that was that kid once. The more you know 🌈

Do you-
    Do you get instant-
    Do you get instant gratification from-
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    So 7 days with 2 free revives plus 1 additional on the first day. That's 15 revives each for the 3 players on each lane. Which if you hit the damage cap each time that's 150% health removed. So essentially you could do the whole lane with 5 revives spare for Ultron if everyone in your lane played perfectly. All 9 players from the 3 lanes get to hit Ultron so you would have 45 attempts at Ultron.

I think it is pretty reasonable. The main difficulty will be you need an Alliance that all show up every day for 7 days to do their 2 fights and there isn't really any option to pick up the slack without spending a lot of units.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,036 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Technically, without the 4th backup player, shouldn’t no one be killing the bosses the first day unless they buy these? 3 players a path, 2 revives each. That’s 3 times playing per player. Assuming you do perfect that’s 90% damage. Boss would still be alive until day 2 fights and you can revive again. Or am I wrong?

If people don't use small AQ revives and potions, then yes, the first boss shouldn't be taken out the first day.

However if you need to buy revives, don't waste the units on the 200 unit revives. Go to the glory store and buy the level 2 AQ team revives, and then buy the level 6 AQ potions that heal 20k hp for 45 units each if you have no other potions. It is more economical than the 60% revive for 200 units and the only scenario it would be cheaper to get the 60% revive is if your champion has 140k+ health and you really want them at 60%+ health.
    Awesome tip, thanks Pik. Used one of those glory revives, then bought the 20k potion. Probably won’t do this all the time, but I really want to see what’s in that first chest hah!