**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam?? Seriously what's going on with AI? What !!

13»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,344 ★★★★★
    Hello Hello Kabam!!?
    I'm back with another one of your intended AI "feature"
    This time in raids.

There's this sweet mission while fighting Maestro, punish heavy.
    Very fun, easy and straightforward, I like it.

But what I don't like is whenever Maestro gains piercing buffs, he suddenly decides that it'll be sexy to use 5 hit combos in my block? Again and again?

I'm NOT loving it. ☹️ (Why AI these days have decided to use 5 hit combos in block? Again and again, like it'll finish it's 5 hits, will dash back then dash in immediately to do another 5 hits? Wtf)
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

PT_99 said:

Since Kabam is about to hit their revive "fix" timeline perfectly, I wonder why can't they hit their bug fixes and AI acknowledgement timeline as well. 😀

Doesn't anyone find it weird how kabam only "fixes" things that benefits the players?

They’re fixing the AI not throwing specials quite as often, and aiming to fix the reparry for champs with double mediums.

Both of those sound like things that don’t benefit the players that they’re fixing.
  • Options
    edited January 17

JAYIRI said:

PT_99 said:

Since Kabam is about to hit their revive "fix" timeline perfectly, I wonder why can't they hit their bug fixes and AI acknowledgement timeline as well. 😀

Doesn't anyone find it weird how kabam only "fixes" things that benefits the players?

They’re fixing the AI not throwing specials quite as often, and aiming to fix the reparry for champs with double mediums.

Both of those sound like things that don’t benefit the players that they’re fixing.
    It literally says that Kabam tried to fix it but AI did not changed and reverted their fix and now the supposedly fix is pushed to infinite future, hopefully not as infinite as that potion buff or act-4 masteries buff or new relics additions, cheers.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    We are being kept away from the presence of THE Valiant because of this AI issues
  • Options

We are being kept away from the presence of THE Valiant because of this AI issues

I'm just 1 path away man, that damn Atumma path, I don't have 7* 6* Shuri and I'm down bad, so I'm "farming" more units in Arena to take him down with AegonGod.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

JAYIRI said:

PT_99 said:

It literally says that Kabam tried to fix it but AI did not changed and reverted their fix and now the supposedly fix is pushed to infinite future, hopefully not as infinite as that potion buff or act-4 masteries buff or new relics additions, cheers.
    You didn’t read the point I was making.

JAYIRI said they never fix things that hurt players.

The re-parry hurts players.

The not throwing specials hurts players.

Kabam fixed the re-parry and it had a knock on causing the second, so they want to find a fix that removes both things that hurt the player.

Ignore everything else there, but just focus on the fact that kabam are fixing and trying to fix things that hurt the player. Proving JAYIRI completely wrong.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

JAYIRI said:

PT_99 said:

You didn’t read the point I was making.

JAYIRI said they never fix things that hurt players.

The re-parry hurts players.

The not throwing specials hurts players.

Kabam fixed the re-parry and it had a knock on causing the second, so they want to find a fix that removes both things that hurt the player.

Ignore everything else there, but just focus on the fact that kabam are fixing and trying to fix things that hurt the player. Proving JAYIRI completely wrong.
    Yes Kabam indeed is fixing stuff but the pace it happens is very very slow, Kabam used to do little maintenance breaks and something, idk how long was that as I wasn't playing that time but some short fixing breaks can really help the game because more and more heroes, nodes and game modes are getting added up which only contributes to more bugs than the bugs getting handled.
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30
    I love new champs as much as the next person but 2024 really needs to be the year of bringing old champs into the game like they did with Iron Man and game maintenance. I would be incredibly happy to hear that only one new champ, BLOB, was being introduced, that OG Thor among others is getting a DLL tune up, and that maintenance was no longer considered a lower-tier priority.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Im getting sick of the opponent not throwing specials

Wasting over 30 seconds in BG baiting with guard open, only for the enemy to walk slowly torwards me then dash back repeatdly

Lost matches i could ve easily won due to this sheet
  • Options
    I've also noticed, particular in Thanos raid fight is that when he's holding block, you hit him 1-2 times in block then dash back and try to use light attack to intercept him.

But problem is his medium dash catches you? Somehow? Every single time? This problem is not with Maestro, Kang and other heroes as I've tried constantly in EQ but specifically just Thanos.

I repeat, "Thanos hold block, I hit him on block then dash back and TRY to intercept with light to complete mission but he somehow, EVERY SINGLE TIME successfully connects his own medium dash over and over again."

What?

Kabam have asked to come at them with proper detailed information about "AI bugs" this whole thread is proper with loads of details, surely we can hope a reply.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Yaga said:

I love new champs as much as the next person but 2024 really needs to be the year of bringing old champs into the game like they did with Iron Man and game maintenance. I would be incredibly happy to hear that only one new champ, BLOB, was being introduced, that OG Thor among others is getting a DLL tune up, and that maintenance was no longer considered a lower-tier priority.

Wtf bro :D
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    Ai has been very strange lately. & that also makes aw tactics playout depend on how ai gonna play . At times it will dashback intercept you, other times it will wait for taunt passive to go away to use sp.& in other cases, ai just doesn't want to do intercepts & goes above 1 bar of power & immediately throws it.
    1 sp & attacker is ko.
    P1-t1 wars were very frustrating & stressful as officer as well player.
    What can you do if ai just waits out whole taunt passive to go away before using sp attack . Or just to stubborn to do intercepts & when try to do, either it parries it or dashback intercepts you to a full combo on face.
    This tactics difficulty is fine for me but being mostly ai dependant what makes it more annoying than difficult. Coz you never know what hit you in that spilt second.
This discussion has been closed.