**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone got a Road to the Crypt update?

Comments

• Options
    CooΕ‚ComsCooΕ‚Coms Posts: 28 β˜…
    any update on when mythic results are being done?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…

To the person who guesses the highest total fight count for any single run, I will buy you Ramen/Sushi/A Burger or something in Vancouver at our next Summit. Price is right rules, closest without going over.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,963 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Post your rewards!

Scorp from science abyss nexus, No titan.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Post your rewards!

Duped my 7* spot. I have a Titan and I’m using every bit of willpower to hold onto it until Feb
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,963 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Emilia90 said:

Post your rewards!

Duped my 7* spot. I have a Titan and I’m using every bit of willpower to hold onto it until Feb
    This is second dupe for my gorr, He is the only awakened champ among the 20 7*s I have. He loves me a lot it seems.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Graves_3 said:

I'm baffled by the ammount of people trying to get free ramen

There's some really good Ramen and Sushi here
    Well lets up the ante then, winner gets free ramen AND sushi; but if they don't show up in Vancouver to claim on the next summit... You take away their top champ...fair is fair...
    If winner no-shows, double it and give it to the next person
    I despise the tiktok generation... Take away their top champ, so that way they learn.
    What exactly are you trying to teach here?
    That people will get in lines just cause there is a line...
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

I'm baffled by the ammount of people trying to get free ramen

There's some really good Ramen and Sushi here
    Well lets up the ante then, winner gets free ramen AND sushi; but if they don't show up in Vancouver to claim on the next summit... You take away their top champ...fair is fair...
    If winner no-shows, double it and give it to the next person
    I despise the tiktok generation... Take away their top champ, so that way they learn.
    Ok boomer
    Did you get offended by "tiktok generation" lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    FYI a similar guessing game has been happening on the CCP discord. The CCP average guess: 1731. The forums average guess (I’m eliminating three ultra extreme guesses which would throw the average off): 1833.

Let’s see which group end up closer.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Plus new Hulkbuster 5* relic and new 6* Ghost rider relic. I called it a win
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Post your rewards!

Also pulled Valkyrie from the Nexus, and a 6* BW Relic.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anyone haven't received the rewards yet or am I the only one that haven't? :'(:D
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248 β˜…
    Fryday said:

Anyone haven't received the rewards yet or am I the only one that haven't? :'(:D

Me neither dude
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fryday said:

Me neither dude
    Well I guess we can wait together dude.

Hope you get your soon (and me too :D:D:D )
  • Options
    Yay, whats the next event that we will be rewarded for being horrible?
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fryday said:

Fryday said:

Me neither dude
    Well I guess we can wait together dude.

Hope you get your soon (and me too :D:D:D )
    Half an hour gone and I’m still waiting
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Decent pulls (although Odin doesn’t really benefit from the dupe…)

Was hoping for a Mutant for my R3 Gem… I’m holding on to the Titan, Onslaught is calling… 🀞
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112 β˜…
    I awakened Emma (R2) and pulled Shuri from the basics which is awesome. Titan gave me Kindred and I'm not so sure about him... possibly a R2 option for BGs but I think he needs to be awakened. I took OG Hulk to R2 with the gem and Ascended Kingpin from the dust.
  • Options
    YagaYaga Posts: 30 β˜…
  • Options
    Wokisan84Wokisan84 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Why don't we have necropolis Crypt rewards? I finished NECROPOLIS in November
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

FYI a similar guessing game has been happening on the CCP discord. The CCP average guess: 1731. The forums average guess (I’m eliminating three ultra extreme guesses which would throw the average off): 1833.

Let’s see which group end up closer.

CCP edges out Forums, but both sides apparently think we're way more horrible than we actually are.

1433 revives is, if purchased with units, 57320 units. In USD, that's $1849 USD.

I sincerely hope they farmed the game to within an inch of its life.
  • Options
    Wokisan84 said:

Why don't we have necropolis Crypt rewards? I finished NECROPOLIS in November

Crypt rewards did not go out until the Road to the Crypt event completed. There was no way to give players rewards early, because the rewards were milestone based - we didn't know what the rewards would be until literally the day after the event completed.

They are currently going out now, but whenever rewards go out manually for special events like this, they take time to process and send out, so everyone is getting those rewards probably over the next few hours today.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149 β˜…
    It's been over 2 hours. I have never once gotten rewards for an event 2 hours later than someone else in my alliance. Maybe 10 minutes later at the most.
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, these were the guesses on the CCP discord, anonymized:

And here are all the forum guesses, in sorted order:

Boy, a lot of us really, really think we suck. Like, really, really suck.
  • Options

It's been over 2 hours. I have never once gotten rewards for an event 2 hours later than someone else in my alliance. Maybe 10 minutes later at the most.

I have.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

BIG LOL

That could be the new title for whoever gave the most deaths: Magnificent Unstoppable Failure
  • Options
    o_o said:

BIG LOL

That could be the new title for whoever gave the most deaths: Magnificent Unstoppable Failure
    I think it is fair to say that run was most definitely muffed.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Out of curiosity... what would the death total have been if the first fight was included