RAIDS

blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 114 ★★
Who else enlisted in raids but nothing is showing up just AQ?

Comments

• __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    Same here. I’m so confused. People talking about claiming their chests and stuff and I can’t see or get anything. Some ppl in the alliance getting all this free glory from milestones. I have not got a single free glory and I’m playing aq normal. What’s going on here
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 114 ★★
    Let's see if kabam say something about this
  • MOHAMED_ARIFMOHAMED_ARIF Member Posts: 11
    Bro it’s also the same for me. It’s showing raid week and all but it’s just aq
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,417 Guardian
    Unless you see the 7 day banner of a raid there, then your officers didn't enlist for Raids last week.

This is what shows up and my officers said they enlisted but no red raid button
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    edited January 16

No, the RED RAID button (under BG#) is only when setting up your Next Week (which had to be done last week, that is the timing of the pic that Pikolu provided earlier).

If (last week) you were seeing that RAID Button, but then also were still seeing the normal 7 individual day grid after that for the week (ie, BG3 in Pikolu's example), that means Raids were NOT SETUP for that BG.

When setting up a Raid (have to wait until next month now), when you click the RED Button, you then switch back-forth between “NO Raid” and “RAID MAP” options (similar to choosing which Map # 1-8 normally).
    And when Raid Week is properly selected, the entire 7-days in the grid will be a single Raid Map entry (see example pic above for BG1 and BG2).

No, the RED RAID button (under BG#) is only when setting up your Next Week (which had to be done last week, that is the timing of the pic that Pikolu provided earlier).

If (last week) you were seeing that RAID Button, but then also were still seeing the normal 7 individual day grid after that for the week (ie, BG3 in Pikolu's example), that means Raids were NOT SETUP for that BG.

When setting up a Raid (have to wait until next month now), when you click the RED Button, you then switch back-forth between “NO Raid” and “RAID MAP” options (similar to choosing which Map # 1-8 normally).
    And when Raid Week is properly selected, the entire 7-days in the grid will be a single Raid Map entry (see example pic above for BG1 and BG2).
    Still don't understand you kabam should've showed how to properly enlist now we have to wait 1 month? Poor communication skills.
    Another (marked up) pic from original Raid Announcement (How-To) post.

Similar to selecting MAP 1-8 on normal days.

Example BG1 had first pressed on RED RAID button under “BG1”.
    Then Left / Right Arrows will scroll only between selecting “RAID MAP” (pic below) or “NO RAID”. Not also between all the other Maps 1-8.
    Then click elsewhere on screen, and SAVE.

Have to do that individually for every BG that you want to setup for Raids that week.

To choose a regular week for a particular BG (as normal, see BG2 row below still has individual days available), click in one of the 7 individual day grids for that BG, then the scrolling Left / Right Arrows allow to choose Map 1-8 for that Day.

(or if testing and had already set that BG for Raid Map week, and now want to switch that BG back to normal AQ, you have to first go back into that “full weeklong Raid Map banner” for that BG and then Left / Right Arrow back to “NO RAID”, then the individual 7 day grid reappears for that BG)

Still don't understand you kabam should've showed how to properly enlist now we have to wait 1 month? Poor communication skills.
    They did explain exactly how to do this in their AQ Raids: Preliminary How-To post
    In a post ? You mean like half who play this game don't even come to forum? Just do a video I didn't even know you had to enlist then again bad communication from kabam like always.

Another (marked up) pic from original Raid Announcement (How-To) post.

Similar to selecting MAP 1-8 on normal days.

Example BG1 had first pressed on RED RAID button under “BG1”.
    Then Left / Right Arrows will scroll only between selecting “RAID MAP” (pic below) or “NO RAID”. Not also between all the other Maps 1-8.
    Then click elsewhere on screen, and SAVE.

Have to do that individually for every BG that you want to setup for Raids that week.

To choose a regular week for a particular BG (as normal, see BG2 row below still has individual days available), click in one of the 7 individual day grids for that BG, then the scrolling Left / Right Arrows allow to choose Map 1-8 for that Day.

(or if testing and had already set that BG for Raid Map week, and now want to switch that BG back to normal AQ, you have to first go back into that “full weeklong Raid Map banner” for that BG and then Left / Right Arrow back to “NO RAID”, then the individual 7 day grid reappears for that BG)

Thanks yea visual aid is better than words but hey it is what it is need wait another month now for this new Raids I don't even care for but my alliance wants be part of lol.
  • ScribefordeicideScribefordeicide Member Posts: 5
    Well this has been absolute BS. I am the officer who does everything, from directing members to setting up everything. I set up raids weeks ago when we 1st had the opportunityto do so, saved it all, then like a week n a half ago your broken game reset it all to nothing, i set it up again within a few hours, and what does my allowance get? Left out cuz your game as usual doesn't work properly. I did everything properly, so don't give me that bs excuse of "oh you didn't do it right", cuz according to all of these pictures demonstrating how to do so in the above posts, i did what was needed, but now my alliance has to wait a frigging month? You make butloads of money, pay qualified people to do run this game before you lose your jobs. If you all ran it properly you wouldn't have to lay people off.

… I am the officer who does everything, from directing members to setting up everything. I set up raids weeks ago when we 1st had the opportunityto do so, saved it all, then like a week n a half ago your broken game reset it all to nothing, i set it up again within a few hours, and what does my allowance get?

(might be taken down, or at least edited, but in response..)

You could not have setup Raids weeks ago. It only first became available under the revised NEXT WEEK tab that started 9 days ago.

Anything setup in weeks prior to that was still setting up for regular AQ (7 individual days).

The “broken setup” at the onset of that 9 days ago indeed could have played havok with LAST week's normal AQ setup.
    But should not have affected setting up for RAIDS after that for this week. You had all of the rest of the 6 days + 22 hrs last week to do your Raids Setup. (maybe confusing or unclear, agreed, but not from *before* that time).
    Still bad communication on kabam
  • ScribefordeicideScribefordeicide Member Posts: 5
    Well i have no clue as how to show whatever the previous post was that this is referring to, but anyhow, it was definitely up atleast 2 weeks ago for setting up raids. Had discussions about it with my alliance around new years, pretty sure that the rewards for the gifting event hadn't even came, but as usual, deny everything, and blame the customer or pretend that they're all making stuff up, but anyway whats done is done. Can you guys stop treating the forums like it's the only way to communicate to players. Almost nobody reads this, meanwhile you send us ingame mail for every single spending opportunity, but almost never anything useful to the players such as bugs and the like, i have to direct my alliance to here all of the time, and most have no idea what it is or how to find what we're looking for as it's a bloody mess with too much irrelevant stuff that should have been removed from there years ago, not everyone lives on Reddit, YouTube and these forums. 90% of what you guys do is great, but that 10% remaining is killing your game slowly but surely. Communicate with the community off the forums, stop having hissy fits when people complain (cheating idiots, and people being outright A holes are another thing altogether, and should be **** on), and fix the bugs and just admit they exist and when they exist. Honesty as a business goes miles to gaining good will and profits, and you guys badly need to repair the relationship between us and you, we want the game to do well and keep playing and paying, but it gets harder and harder to justify spending when the game has just been getting worse and worse the last 18 months in regards to bugs and pretending that they don't exist. When you guys do good, you do really good, but the bad issues are absolutely terrible and just being honest about them will save you tons of grief and keep almost all of your customers.
    @Scribefordeicide
    Just saying…