Who’s one champ you can’t pull no matter how many crystals you open

ZekedamamZekedamam Member Posts: 218 ★★
For me, it’s future ant man. I’ve opened 20 cosmic and tech duals and a tech abyss nexus and I have yet to pull him. I’m convinced he doesn’t exist.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★
    Blade but I pulled him with crypt rewards
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Toad, been trying to get him for a whole year now and still nothing, I would r5 and ascend him so fast.
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 92
    At the moment for me, it's Bishop as either a 6* or 7*. Mainly looking for 7*. As for 6* champs, I've been wanting Starky, Abs man, and Scorpion
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,979 ★★★★★
    Human torch😭 4 abyss crystals but still no luck.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    Shuri, I'd take 6* at this point
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★
    Kate. All me abyss nexus, class nexus, normal nexus have been for her for half a year... Nothing 😑
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Colossus 6 star and Jessica Jones
  • DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
    Idoom 6*
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Apocalypse
  • Lonley_potato123Lonley_potato123 Member Posts: 16
    CAIW,I've given up at this point
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    6* Venom The Duck & it makes me want to pick up 7* out of the selector hes a fire champ
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,939 ★★★★★
    6* Ronan. Have basically everyone else as a 6* but can't pull the cheese god.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,717 ★★★★★
    Abs Man Currently
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Zekedamam said:

For me, it’s future ant man. I’ve opened 20 cosmic and tech duals and a tech abyss nexus and I have yet to pull him. I’m convinced he doesn’t exist.

Same here. No fantman, not even a 5* and been looking for 6* nimrod as well so I can upgrade from my 5* ascended.

Also rintrah, who I gave up on searching for after countless mystic science crystals and mystic nexus abyss crystals.

I decided that with cosmic/tech crystals and tech nexus gave me a better shot because im searching for 2 champs of the same class. 😪 still nothing...
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Quake in any rarity. I've opened 5* mystic science duals countless times and just can't get her
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218
    Valkyrie 🥲
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 384 ★★★
    thankfully i can’t pull either cyclops. i’m only missing 17 champs in the basic right now and i have neither cyclops
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,046 ★★★★
    Red Magneto and White Magneto
  • NescioNescio Member Posts: 112 ★★
    Omega sentinel (I voted for her), and Black Cat are still avoiding me as 6* or higher.
  • MrSoundeffectsMrSoundeffects Member Posts: 17
    For me it is Venom and Angela still do not have them
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Member Posts: 136
    Missing 8 champs from the basic 6 star pool and fantman and ronin are among them. Classic wolvie too, but I haven't been actively trying to get him like the other 2. I'd even gladly take ronin from the 7 star incursions crystal since he and HB are arguably the only 2 in that crystal who don't need their dupe and high sig. Got HB which was great, but unduped namor is a dust collector compared to 6r4 sig 200 for doing namor things. Fantman must think abyss nexus crystals or tech nexus crystals are just not his bag.
  • KingnaesKingnaes Member Posts: 69
    Shuri for me....
  • Anonymous13Anonymous13 Member Posts: 14
    Does Immortal Iron Fist count? He’s one of the eleven I currently don’t have in any rarity, and I’m still foolishly hopeful about saving up the max sig ability crystals.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    The champ on your profile pic, not even a 5* and I have almost everyone else
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    WBN, opened a tone of features, he simply won't come for me