**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s one champ you can’t pull no matter how many crystals you open

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    The champ on your profile pic, not even a 5* and I have almost everyone else
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    WBN, opened a tone of features, he simply won't come for me
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★

Red Magneto and White Magneto

Wow, that's rough!

I'm still looking for 6* AA; I'm at 5 abyss 6* selectors for mutant, and at least 15 mutant 6* or mutant nexus and still no AA.

(He and Emma are the only basic mutant 6* I'm missing)
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224
    Six star Red Guardian
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 53
    Hulkling. I have opened 5 abyss nexus and don't even remember the dual crystal numbers. No luck on galan or hulkling until in the 5th abyss nexus where I got galan. I am still missing hulkling.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Archangel....I'd pulled the 4*... But....after many years and 5 and 6* , so...not useful...

Now I need one AA 6*

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    edited January 21
    JessieS said:

Colossus 6 star and Jessica Jones

Just FYI...Jessica Jones is a rare, whale-spending-event-only champ lol. She's not in the basic crystals. I got her from buying all of the Spring Cleaning deals last year. R5'd, awakend and max sig her. Got her again in the Rare Champ selector during Banquet lol.

She's an event only champ. The game will let you know when you can shoot your shot at her @JessieS

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Herc. I’m tb, opened over 50 cosmic tech 5* but nope
  • Options

Quake in any rarity. I've opened 5* mystic science duals countless times and just can't get her

Quake is an old champ. She's gonna be harder to get since more champs have been added to the game. The more champs we have added, the smaller the chance of getting an older one. Plus she's a nuke in the right hands. Kabam knows this and makes her even harder to get. The best shot at her will be a specialty crystal if they ever have one for her.
  • Options
    edited January 21
    PT_99 said:

Shuri, I'd take 6* at this point

I hope you get her! IMO she's the best Tech in the game. @PT_99
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    6* Ant-man Future!!! Seems I'll need to wait for a 2023 champ selector.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I had 210+ 6* champs before I finally got Aegon. Loved the guy for years, and I only pulled him like 2 weeks before Necropolis dropped.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Opened countless skill nexus looking for Kate Bishop. Opened a basic 6*, hoping for a dupe(was really close to 7*) & pulled her. Now, it's photon. 45+ featureds & nope...
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Be thankful your only at 20 crystals, it took me 101 skill/mutant crystals to get 5* aegon and that obviously doesn’t include any 5* crystals that I opened before class crystals were even a thing and with a much smaller pool to pick from.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130

Quake in any rarity. I've opened 5* mystic science duals countless times and just can't get her

Quake is an old champ. She's gonna be harder to get since more champs have been added to the game. The more champs we have added, the smaller the chance of getting an older one. Plus she's a nuke in the right hands. Kabam knows this and makes her even harder to get. The best shot at her will be a specialty crystal if they ever have one for her.
    Damn, thanks for the info. I guess I have to buy those crystals with units now.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Currently WWBN. Initially it was Fury (took a year to finally pull him). Then Herc (never actually pulled him - finally got him out of a July 4th selector). Then Shuri. Never actually pulled her - got the 6* out of another July 4th selector, then the 7* this week out of my Necro exploration selector.

I’ve opened 45 featured 6*’s but no WWBN. Holding a Mystic abyss for him now for when he and Kushala are in the pool, then will try that.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I went 450+ Skill/Mutant 5* crystals with no Apoc, but then pulled him from a Cav crystal the day before getting him from a regular 6* crystal in December 🤷🏻
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    For me Rintrah, Valk and Scorpigod seem to evade me
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    AA
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    Hercules or King Groot. 3 Abyss crystals deep.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Groot!!

Even Abyss crytal, no luck getting him!

Saved R4 materials/ISO/Primodial dust for him!!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    edited January 22
    Several, they just keep avoiding me
    • Ebony Maw
    • Mephisto
    • Morningstar
    • Proxima Midnight
    • Venom
    • Vox
    I pretty much have everyone else, except for the trophy champs.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    Magneto and Hyperion 😱😱😱😱
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Definitely Longshot for me. It's been almost 3 years since I started MCOC, and I have yet to pull him from any rarity. Praying to pull him this year lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    @FrostGiantLord Me too, want one so badly.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Galan
  • Options
    TeiTei Posts: 49
    6* white mag