**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids: Who are the best MVP’s for Tactician, Vanguard & Assault

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Nick fury for assault

What's with the disagrees? I've been able to easily take off 10% using Nick . R4 unascended
    Does the dot scale with the role charges?
    It doesn’t
    It seems DOT damage does get boosted when hitting .
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 686 ★★★
    If you’re skilled with Cassie I think she’s a great vanguard, the miss is extremely helpful, the taunt gives you a lot more control over the fights, and even though her powerstings don’t scale, if you go for your sp2 while building powering it hits insanely hard. If I don’t make a stupid mistake I’m able to hit the damage cap once we ramp up charges.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 145
    OG Spidey w/ weak spot is a great vanguard option.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    edited January 22
    @Cat_Murdock did some great renders

I just wish I saw them before I choose iBom and the wrong pre-fight boost.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Titania for vanguard for me, she’s been an absolute weapon, available as 7*, haymaker is extremely useful for block missions, have taken full 10% of each defender at least twice.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    I vote to remove maestro
  • Options

Don't know if this is just a visual bug or some other node but here's maybe bleed doing boosted damage
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★
    I’m curious if anyone brought Hyperion and if so, how did he do against Ultron?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    edited January 22
    Abs Man (Vanguard) was great for all 3 of Maestro, Thanos and Kang minis - hit the 10% cap in under 50 hits with anywhere from 3-8 charges and the armor break buff.

For Ultron he was not good as alternating specials means using the energy damage of the sp2 and becoming physically vulnerable in that form. With the pierce it's instant death vai block crit.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★
    edited January 22

Don't know if this is just a visual bug or some other node but here's maybe bleed doing boosted damage

This is probably what it is. Not really bleed damage.

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    What about Mystic Spider-man as tactical? Surely his curse of the web from the sp1 reduce the pierce damage by 95%?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Was going to reply with the same thing but you beat me to it lol yeah what he's seeing there is the burst damage from the boost not the bleeds.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ended up finding silk also really good for ultron when I discovered you can hold her heavy stun for absolutely ages. A great tool for stalling around his evade and making all his specials punishable which made the ramp up on the weakness boost much quicker.

Means she has no weak fights. Kang is her slowest but he’s super easy so no issues. She destroys maestro and thanos.
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 70
    Anyone use magneto? I'm tempted to bring him next round because of his perfect block chance against metal champs. I think it'd help with the pierce too. Only concern is if his AAR would screw with the fight mechanics and not let him build charges like he's supposed to
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Seems Rintrah should be great?
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★

Anyone use magneto? I'm tempted to bring him next round because of his perfect block chance against metal champs. I think it'd help with the pierce too. Only concern is if his AAR would screw with the fight mechanics and not let him build charges like he's supposed to

This is why my alliance didn’t bring him…. His ARR switches off nodes…. Be that positive or negative. So unsure if he would build charges..

Would be great if anyone could confirm if he’s a waste or not.
  • Options
    Deacon said:

He was horrible for my alliance mate who did 4m total.. Something about the root not helping.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 199
    edited January 22

I did and I've got nothing but regret. Perhaps because mine is 6r4s53, not Ascended. I was the first to go, my first fight lasted 2 minutes before I got nailed with Degen from Maestro's Sp1, and his health went from 100% to...100%.

I did go the full 3 minutes vs Maestro a few times (I was on Path C) and don't think I took off more than 2% each fight (107 hits, 118 hits, 99 hits, 103 hits), even with the Prowess Ender boost, and eventually, charges from Tactician.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 199
    edited January 22
    Bugmat78 said:

Deacon said:

He was horrible for my alliance mate who did 4m total.. Something about the root not helping.
    My alliance-mate said this about Rintrah (said he was getting the 10% damage cap per fight vs Thanos and Kang): "Use light ending combo to root against wall. Build up ruptures and throw big L2. He is pretty easy to play" (he was on Path A, though, and they never made it to Maestro).
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★

Venom for Tactician. Absolutely dominates Maestro and Thanos

I used venom... had a horible time on those two, but was awesome for Kang. Funny how our experiences differed.
  • Options
    RC51 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Deacon said:

My alliance-mate said this about Rintrah (said he was getting the 10% damage cap per fight vs Thanos and Kang): "Use light ending combo to root against wall. Build up ruptures and throw big L2. He is pretty easy to play" (he was on Path A, though, and they never made it to Maestro).
    Well..I'll pass it on but we made it to Ultron and it finished with him at 29%. At no point was the guy getting more than 1m in a round.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited January 22

This is why my alliance didn’t bring him…. His ARR switches off nodes…. Be that positive or negative. So unsure if he would build charges..

Would be great if anyone could confirm if he’s a waste or not.
    And that’s the silly thing about the Raids champion pool: it's like “here, choose from this very small number of champs… PS, many of them don’t work”

(Edit: back to the subject of the thread, in my experience Iron Man with the critical armor buff is amazing for all fights.)
  • Options
    SabercatbroSabercatbro Posts: 10
    I used a R1 Domino and here is my thoughts for her. I picked the crit crusher boost. Even with the class disadvantage Kang was the easiest for me with her to hit the 10% mark. I think she was a decent option for Maestro because she seemed to get her passive stun on him much more often and reliably than the other 2 bosses. I noticed that when she does not crit on her SP2 it becomes harder for you to hit the 10% mark. Overall I was really happy with her and would recommend her because I felt she reliably held her own for each boss. Hope this helps
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Deacon said:

I'm not surprised smh ... can't expect things to work as intended unless it's at a disadvantage to the player.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I used OG Spidey for Vanguard.
    He's solid. Taunts make it easy for special attack baiting and makes the AI pretty predictable when u want them to throw it. No need for his rotation, just Sp2. And cycle it. Does 500k Sp2 and 100-200k basic attacks after that. (That's without the extra burst damage from the role boost). So double the damage.

Fight usually ends in 2 Sp2 or about 1 min and a half.

Only problem is that he takes quite the bit of damage from Maestro but I'd say that's okay since spidey doesnt really have to bait specials.

Most of the champs are good, just not the champs that require a specific scenario or use dot as damage. Big yellow numbers r the way to go.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Used kitty. Kind of recommend but there are better options

I picked the prowess thing, heard debilitate one works better. Was hitting 10% around 2.30 mark which is quite slow for an r4 ascended so there are better options for sure.

Survivability is good tho no problems there. Easy blocks and sp1 phase as others mentioned
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

I see. Thanks.
  • Options

He's solid. Taunts make it easy for special attack baiting and makes the AI pretty predictable when u want them to throw it. No need for his rotation, just Sp2. And cycle it. Does 500k Sp2 and 100-200k basic attacks after that. (That's without the extra burst damage from the role boost). So double the damage.

Only problem is that he takes quite the bit of damage from Maestro but I'd say that's okay since spidey doesnt really have to bait specials.

Most of the champs are good, just not the champs that require a specific scenario or use dot as damage. Big yellow numbers r the way to go.

He’s on my list to use in Raids 2.0. Tks for sharing
  • Options

I used a R1 Domino and here is my thoughts for her. I picked the crit crusher boost. Even with the class disadvantage Kang was the easiest for me with her to hit the 10% mark. I think she was a decent option for Maestro because she seemed to get her passive stun on him much more often and reliably than the other 2 bosses. I noticed that when she does not crit on her SP2 it becomes harder for you to hit the 10% mark. Overall I was really happy with her and would recommend her because I felt she reliably held her own for each boss. Hope this helps

Very helpful, mate. Tks for sharing
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★

I used him as well. He was one of my first r3’s because he was my best prestige option (it’s surprisingly high at sig 40). I had quite a few s2’s land for nearly 2 million damage.