**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who’s one champ you can’t pull no matter how many crystals you open

Comments

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 435 ★★
    For me its ghost 6* been hunting her for years, and made the stupid decision after completing necro to go for tech and picked idoom over her instead as i was needing a Bishop counter worst decision I've ever made in the game😫
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    Any science 7* that isn't named antman. My only other science 7* is morb, who I paid for lol. 28 7*s and I only have antman to show for the strongest class. 😭
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★

Any science 7* that isn't named antman. My only other science 7* is morb, who I paid for lol. 28 7*s and I only have antman to show for the strongest class. 😭

I have 20 7*s and no tech yet.
  • Options
    Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Posts: 31
    I still cant pull mepheisto
  • Options
    VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22
    Hulking 6*
    Ever since BG started but didn't get yet
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    doctor doom has been avoiding me like the plague
    ive opened so many science mystic dual crystals and 2019 crystals yet i dont have a doom of any rarity
  • Options
    SchwarteSchwarte Posts: 48

6* Venom The Duck & it makes me want to pick up 7* out of the selector hes a fire champ

I am not the only one who want only the Terrorduck from the 7* crystals. 😁💪
  • Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53

I have 20 7*s and no tech yet.
    Same
    16 7*s (out of which 5 are duped) and not a single tech yet
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    Everybody needs to stop investing in the class dual crystals. They're a waste of shards.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    I have all the 6* except
    Nimrod
    Ghost
    HT
    Archangel

I tried so much open 100s of crystal for them but I didn't pull one of them. Some Abyss, so many class crystal and dual crystal. Now I come this point that I think I even don't need these champions. I am good without them. I leave these to kabam. I stopped chasing them. Now I only open featured fir new champs..
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    5 or 6* Apocalypse

...I've also been wanting a 6* Angela
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 874 ★★★
    5* Quake
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 216 ★★
    Currently, Werewolf by night. I have opened 80ish featured crystals and nothing.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    6* or 7* Domino.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited January 23

For me it is Venom and Angela still do not have them

😍😍😍

The only science champ I don’t have as 6* or 7*…🥲😭

10-15 featured crystals this month and no luck…a lot of Hawkeyes in those crystals 🤢
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Can’t seem to get Cassie or omega sentinel.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 284
    6 star Aegon, 6 star NF and 6 star Galan. I don't count the newer champs yet because they are new to the pools.
  • Options
    Mystical_fury1Mystical_fury1 Posts: 28
    ghost, hercules, doom, aegon.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Nick Fury, Domino, Hyperion, Cap IW, Stark Spidey
    Not even as 5 Star....I literally pulled evey other Old Champ & even New Champ
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited January 24
    GrO_ot78 said:

Do you think that you would regret taking her all the way up if you were to pull a 7*? Do you use her in BGs without Odin? Where are your fav places to use her outside of incursions? Would you say she needs or really likes to have Odin for general questing?
  • Options
    Many. Way too many.

• Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    For me it's odin I don't even like the character but his pre fights and synergies are amazing I have a 4* but struggling to juggle him between aw, AQ, incursion, story, abyss, etc is really annoying
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Mystique… I try and I try and I just can’t get that awesome mutant. 😤🤬
  • Options
    WayoncitoWayoncito Posts: 8
    Juggy, I'm missing 7, 6 and 5*
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    5* OG Spiderman...

I mean, I do have him: He was my very first 5* champ, back when 5* champs were introduced like over 8 years ago! (October 2015)

But he is still unawakened! Haven't pulled him ever since, which baffles me...
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    6* in each category
    Future Antman
    Human Torch
    Absorbing Man
    Nick Fury
    Havok
    Hyperion

Im really happy with my roster, my mystic was my shallowest class. But hitting on 6* Werewolf, 7* r3 Chavez, 7* r2 Juggy, and 7* Sorc Supreme has been quite fun in BGs, it has become my favorite class.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Wong_98 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Do you think that you would regret taking her all the way up if you were to pull a 7*? Do you use her in BGs without Odin? Where are your fav places to use her outside of incursions? Would you say she needs or really likes to have Odin for general questing?
    1. No, she needs minimum 180 sig, so a 7* is not wanted yet.
    2. I use her in BG, but she gets banned a lot. She can counter most dot champs, auto-block champs, and parry - stun non-contact attacks. (Shuri is a fast joke in BG).
    3. Angela + Odin is my 2 first picks for most teams in any content. She dosn’t need Odin, but with Odin she starts with 3+ buffs and is nullify/dot immune from the start of the fight, and not after 1 bar of power. I run her with OG Thor relic, which helps a lot, and you are less dependent on Odin synergy and power gain.

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Wong_98 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

1. No, she needs minimum 180 sig, so a 7* is not wanted yet.
    2. I use her in BG, but she gets banned a lot. She can counter most dot champs, auto-block champs, and parry - stun non-contact attacks. (Shuri is a fast joke in BG).
    3. Angela + Odin is my 2 first picks for most teams in any content. She dosn’t need Odin, but with Odin she starts with 3+ buffs and is nullify/dot immune from the start of the fight, and not after 1 bar of power. I run her with OG Thor relic, which helps a lot, and you are less dependent on Odin synergy and power gain.

Nice! I’ll defo consider ranking mine
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 99 ★★

JessieS said:

Colossus 6 star and Jessica Jones

Just FYI...Jessica Jones is a rare, whale-spending-event-only champ lol. She's not in the basic crystals. I got her from buying all of the Spring Cleaning deals last year. R5'd, awakend and max sig her. Got her again in the Rare Champ selector during Banquet lol.

She's an event only champ. The game will let you know when you can shoot your shot at her @JessieS

Do you ever look back and question why you spent that much money for rewards that are considered **** nowadays? Personally I’d be pissed if I spent like 700 USD buying a whole store and a year later those rewards are easy af to get 😂