Options

Who should be the next buff Champ in 2024?

I'm voting for MoonKnight!
Design revamp (as IronMan got) in all white and gold uniform.

No stick anymore... give him those 2 golden moon shaped weapons and put major crit bleed on ennemies.

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 936 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Infamous ironman, Thanos, Unstoppable Colossus come to mind

Nothing wrong with idoom.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Class wise I want to see more cosmics and mutants buffed as the power gap is very large between the best and the worst. And cosmics especially because the class is already the largest and needs more buffs than actually needing more champions. So for cosmic probs VTD and red goblin and mutants Emma frost and night crawler (buff already in the works for NC).
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    A_Fungi said:

Superior ironman, Thanos, Unstoppable Colossus come to mind

https://youtu.be/jxW3YbDNAGA?si=7c9DA-qrwPe2eElN
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Groot leads the pack, Purgatory has potential, Airwalker, BPCW, Cyclops, Loki…let’s go!

Purgs is great how she is imo. Not saying she can't benefit from a tune up but there r ppl that need it waaay more desperately than her
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 618 ★★★
    Doctor Strange. Would having him using his old kit be too good or would that now be considered ok for the current game? I didn't play the game before his nerf as far as I remember so i have no idea how good he was.
  • Options
    L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★

Don't care for if he gets buffed or not, but I do prefer some design changes since this one to me is a bit bland. Still badass tho
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,803 Guardian
    Ikaris is in dire need of a buff after his original nerf
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Make Thanos great again