In order to explore this month's side quest do I have to do the paths with gold twice?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★

Like this

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Nope just once, take the gold path. This was talked abt in forum in week 1, it was written in msg too that you need to do it once by taking the extra reward/ambush path.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    Oh come on
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    You don't have to take the gold paths of you don't want the gold. But your gonna miss out on the 100% exploration rewards.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    By now, I would think people who are frequent & active Forum regulars should already have seen this.
    There have been a number of new posts recently still asking about this from people who are up here quite a bit.

Lesser active ppl, those who don’t frequent the forums, and have waited until this last week to get in all of the side quests, might be understandable to ask.
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,019 Content Creator

I know people don’t like to read the in game mail, but I do always recommend it because it does contain relevant information
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

I know people don’t like to read the in game mail, but I do always recommend it because it does contain relevant information

Read?

This is why we love the infographics
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★

Only nodes matter. Never the paths

It sounds like a motivational quote.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Guess I missed this mail. Ty