Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

Comments

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    One Question 7* for valiant, will it be selector or crystal?

Hoping to get domino from 7* valentine calendar. Really love her.
  • Rohith21Rohith21 Member Posts: 169 ★★
    Avnish said:

One Question 7* for valiant, will it be selector or crystal?

Hoping to get domino from 7* valentine calendar. Really love her.

I don't think it would be a selector. Most probably a crystal with that champion pool.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

I'd love a mojo dupe, Angela dupe (my two most sought after dupes), a new black cat or iron man. Pretty exciting for me (I also run F4 team for fun often so Invisible Woman wouldn't be that terrible, though I may still throw my phone in anger).
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Will the incursions have other rewards as well, or just the crystals in the respective zones listed?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,316 ★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Will the incursions have other rewards as well, or just the crystals in the respective zones listed?

Good question
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Expecting it to be just the crystals as a bonus for Lunar New Year, since it’s not the SQ this time.
  • VandalHeartVandalHeart Member Posts: 11
    Removal of Gifting element for Lunar and Valentines events after so many years is terrible. Such a shame, its just another slap in the face to free to play/occasional spenders who love community based events.
    Do better Kabam.
  • ProAdityaProAditya Member Posts: 23
    Nice one kabam this month looks spicy
  • Freak96Freak96 Member Posts: 11
    For those who missed out on legendary titles from special incursions last year, do you plan on bringing them back?
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    Welp... my Goldpool just became useful.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Member Posts: 85
    When will the gold spend event start?
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 128 ★★
    I'm curious about the Paragon Gauntlet objective. It says "complete with only #Romance or #ItsComplicated synergy tagged champions on your team". Does that mean Hercules would work because he has a romance synergy? Or would Wolverine by the requirement since he's tagged in the synergy. Then there is Wiccan and Hulkling. Only Hulkling has a synergy that is specifically romance. Does that mean that he will work but Wiccan won't?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    EBG78 said:

I'm curious about the Paragon Gauntlet objective. It says "complete with only #Romance or #ItsComplicated synergy tagged champions on your team". Does that mean Hercules would work because he has a romance synergy? Or would Wolverine by the requirement since he's tagged in the synergy. Then there is Wiccan and Hulkling. Only Hulkling has a synergy that is specifically romance. Does that mean that he will work but Wiccan won't?

Either one of the pair will work.

Whether it is the champ who has the synergy listed in their profile, or it is the champ to which the synergy applies (even though their own profile does not have such reciprocal synergy listed).

Someone could provide the latest infographic detailing all the Romance/Complicated synergies, but Kabam said their would be IN-GAME Tags to filter on to make it easy.
  • RealRevelationRealRevelation Member Posts: 7
    When does the Luner New Year Incursions event start? It says 2/5/24 at 10am pst but it’s 12:44 (at the time I’m posting this) and I don’t see it (even after restarting my device).
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★

When does the Luner New Year Incursions event start? It says 2/5/24 at 10am pst but it’s 12:44 (at the time I’m posting this) and I don’t see it (even after restarting my device).

Have you updated your game?

That's just the INCURSIONS starting today. (But also need new monthly Update).

Monthly EQ and SIDE QUESTS will be Wed. as normal.

And special Lunar New Years *QUEST* will be NEXT WEEK Monday.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2477676#Comment_2477676
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

That's just the INCURSIONS starting today. (But also need new monthly Update).

Monthly EQ and SIDE QUESTS will be Wed. as normal.

And special Lunar New Years *QUEST* will be NEXT WEEK Monday.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2477676#Comment_2477676
    The quest starts on Friday at 4pm Maple Syrup time. Post says Feb 10th (saturday) at 0 UTC which is 8 hours ahead of Maple Syrup Standard Time

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Nescio said:

Can we get an exact date on when the valentine calendar starts? I'm assuming the 7th with the event quest, but I'd hate to miss out on the valiant calendar just because I'm waiting for the titan crystal to update.

What does this mean specifically? I have a Titan I'm waiting to open until it refreshes... what does that have to do with an event calendar?

Just wanna make sure I don't miss anything!
  • Blackjokerkane37Blackjokerkane37 Member Posts: 2

My screen keeps goings black in incursions
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★

My screen keeps goings black in incursions

This exact thing just ended my incursion run. Really discouraging
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    They're aware. They're investigating. Presumably this would be top priority.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

How do we get a list of all #romance or #it's complicated synergy champs? I cant sort by synergy in game

From the game team:

There is a "Temporary Filter Tags added for Feb listing all these champions in-game on the champion select screen. Making it easier to sort these champions out. And the tags are red and pink."
    Since this is not the first time this has been a requirement to use for objectives can't they just add this as a permanent thing?
  • Johnrs45Johnrs45 Member Posts: 84

Wong_98 said:

Expecting it to be just the crystals as a bonus for Lunar New Year, since it’s not the SQ this time.
    Yes
    I did it
  • call_me_ogcall_me_og Member Posts: 87
    would be nice if i could actually see anything during incursions
  • DoubledashDoubledash Member Posts: 77
    Just putting this out there, last year we got units/battle chips and more better rewards in the lunar crystals. The only semi decent thing in these crystals are the artefacts. Also the amount of work needed to get the crystals. Am I the only one seeing this?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,998 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

We have a chance to open multiple 7* incursion crystals which seems cool (From incursion rewards if we get 88888 artifacts often).

I have a Namor and a Namor dupe, hope no more Namors for me.

It was slowing down again on multiple Namors, my heart skipped a beat but thankfully it's new.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Just putting this out there, last year we got units/battle chips and more better rewards in the lunar crystals. The only semi decent thing in these crystals are the artefacts. Also the amount of work needed to get the crystals. Am I the only one seeing this?

You still get those rewards in the red envelopes as in previous years.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 591 ★★★★
    How long is it going to take to fix incursions? Geez.
    Crine60 said:

Kabam Jax said:

How do we get a list of all #romance or #it's complicated synergy champs? I cant sort by synergy in game

From the game team:

There is a "Temporary Filter Tags added for Feb listing all these champions in-game on the champion select screen. Making it easier to sort these champions out. And the tags are red and pink."
    Since this is not the first time this has been a requirement to use for objectives can't they just add this as a permanent thing?
    There’s a difference between simple things like Objectives or extra points toward Solo Events, which could probably be hit easily just by playing.
    There's also been things like Deadpool Synergy champs as Target Objectives or Point Events before too. Or other things that don’t specifically have Tags either.

And this month's use of them for PARAGON GAUNTLET QUEST.

You wouldn’t want to back out after trying different champs in Gauntlet and seeing that they don’t count as a proper champ for it (or failing to realize maybe a better champ could have been used but there was no filter for it), or do this whole high-end quest and only then see that it didn’t give credit.
  • DoubledashDoubledash Member Posts: 77

You still get those rewards in the red envelopes as in previous years.
    Yet I don’t see these anywhere. Am I missing something??