Options

Dust in incursions

Did 1 sector and gotta admit.. dust is the character that i fear now... That chip damage... and the More laggy than sandman fights is crazy

So any advise/counters/ how to play against her??Anything would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    FauconnoirFauconnoir Posts: 3
    Did someone try incinerate based counters? Are they more or less interesting than physical resistance oriented champs?
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,225 ★★★★

Did someone try incinerate based counters? Are they more or less interesting than physical resistance oriented champs?

I did, didn't make that kind of a difference
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,693 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Don't let her hit your block, don't hit her block, don't use shruggers, and make space to bait the sp1. If you do all of that, she isn't half bad. Alternatively, you can use someone with a beastly amount of physical resistance (like abs man in Uru form) and then the sandstorm will do a lot less damage.

So to counter dust you have to do exact 100% pin point intercepts every time? Because a little slip-up and AI these days will punish it heavily.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 145
    Don't like the sound effects..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,306 ★★★★★

Sunspot is pretty effective.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 583 ★★★
    I am relieved, i thought only i was having a tough time. She is a pain really and tats an understatement.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 325 ★★★
    I have had success using Lady D and the incinerate on medium combo enders. Pair that with stun on armor ups and she melts pretty quickly.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,591 ★★★★★
    Use someone who inflicts a lot of incenerates, like sunspot or human torch or bishop.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    edited February 16
    Dust is hard as hell in Incursions. I had a hard time in zone 6, couldn't beat her in sector 12, had to stop since didn't want too many waste revives just on her.

Weird that my post pop up twice.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Dust is hard as hell in Incursions. I had a hard time in zone 6, couldn't beat her in sector 12, had to stop since didn't want too many waste revives just on her.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 848 ★★★★★
    Just had her in sector 8 with conflictor, avarice, and fate seal whenever she throws a special. Yeah, that’s fun.

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★
    Herc with the stun lock combination of defense cascade and toxic advance works if the nodes are compatible
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Pikolu said:

Don't let her hit your block, don't hit her block, don't use shruggers, and make space to bait the sp1. If you do all of that, she isn't half bad. Alternatively, you can use someone with a beastly amount of physical resistance (like abs man in Uru form) and then the sandstorm will do a lot less damage.

OK, basically you are saying we should use our laser beam from our eyes to kill her right? Wait, I'm not superman.
    Do you have Cyclops? 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I’ve been using Jessica Jones for her. Lots of resistance during specials.
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Pikolu said:

so if she has a passive ai theres nothing you can do then
    Seems extremley unfair
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 300 ★★
    Wouldn't Namor be a good counter to Dust? Like his signature ability prevents all damage while attacking, so with namor you can go on full offensive and throw specials to regen most of the HP lost while you weren't being offensive
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 78
    Probably not what you want to see but I just Hercules-ed it. Most of the time was on 1% but a kill is a kill! I run an Aegon focused strategy with herc as backup for problem fights like dust.