Happy February! Side Quest, Lunar New Year Incursions + Quest, Valentine's Log-in Calendar and MORE!

Comments

• Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★
    edited February 6

Just putting this out there, last year we got units/battle chips and more better rewards in the lunar crystals. The only semi decent thing in these crystals are the artefacts. Also the amount of work needed to get the crystals. Am I the only one seeing this?

You still get those rewards in the red envelopes as in previous years.
    Yet I don’t see these anywhere. Am I missing something??

• DoubledashDoubledash Member Posts: 77
    You can see why I’m confused when it says 2023 😂
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax I am able to see only paragon solo event . But in the post you mentioned. Player would have access all the below progression level. Could you please get it checked with the team.

I just care 50 more T2 dust. That would make me ascend 2 more champion.

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Avnish said:

@Kabam Jax I am able to see only paragon solo event . But in the post you mentioned. Player would have access all the below progression level. Could you please get it checked with the team.

I just care 50 more T2 dust. That would make me ascend 2 more champion.

It is fixed now it is visible others are visible.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    I'm Thronebreaker, but there is no Un-break my Ironheart Thronebreaker???
  • JetenyoJetenyo Member Posts: 140
    edited February 8
    So Mephisto is supposed to be cut from Incursions but he is also on the theme room list.
    Looking at him right now in a themed room so he wasn't cut.
  • LiVinGTri6naLLiVinGTri6naL Member Posts: 11
    Where is the valentines day calender or when it starts?🤔
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★

The 10th
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,894 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The 10th
    14th actually, already answered in this thread

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I'm confused. I did one entry in the side quest after earning all the entry tokens and possibly accidently used the selector thingy so I'm annoyed already.

Then tried to go back using the regular things, of which I thought I had 7, backed out because I couldnt work out whats going on but now only have 5 regular entry things.

Am I an idiot? I expect I know the answer to that but if you also tell me how I screwed up that would be super. And no, the answer to my second question shouldn't be "cos idiot" since I know that already.

I'm confused. I did one entry in the side quest after earning all the entry tokens and possibly accidently used the selector thingy so I'm annoyed already.

Then tried to go back using the regular things, of which I thought I had 7, backed out because I couldnt work out whats going on but now only have 5 regular entry things.

Am I an idiot? I expect I know the answer to that but if you also tell me how I screwed up that would be super. And no, the answer to my second question shouldn't be "cos idiot" since I know that already.

The entry tokens are consumed on entry and not completion so if you quit out they’re not returned.
  • The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    Not sure if this has already been asked or is obvious but are we getting different quests each week and will they have different rewards?
    The_1140 said:

Not sure if this has already been asked or is obvious but are we getting different quests each week and will they have different rewards?

Yes, there will be different quest and bosses each week, with different profile pics as rewards (8 total).

The rift rewards from the selectors will be the same each week.
  • The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    Ok thanks
  • Noble034Noble034 Member Posts: 86
    Kabam Jax said:

You can see why I’m confused when it says 2023 😂

Errrrm...

(Stupid copy+paste...)

Fixed it!
    You're clearly still too upset about Spider Punk not winning a while back. We'll let it slide! :lol:
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    “I Would Do Anything for Love“ — Solo Event Points

Analysis of Points WHEN DOING ARENA, the Solo Event is not only giving you the 1 point (or 2 if using Romance/Complicated) toward Solo Event Milestones.

But it is *ALSO* giving you the full amount of ARENA POINTS (including Streak Multiplier), for everyone (whether or not they are Romance/Complicated).

So Romance/Complicated champs are getting ARENA Points, plus 2.
    And other champs are getting ARENA Points, plus 1.

Doing a single Arena Fight gets you all Milestones, which others have mentioned but maybe hadn’t seen exactly how these points were adding up.

(*Also interesting, look in Stash-Rewards afterwards for all these Unclaimed Milestones. Only the Milestone #’s that end in 4 or 9 are showing up for me to claim via Stash. So just Milestone #’s 4, 9, 14, 19, 24, 29, 34).

Pic below is what points SHOULD have been..

• Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Member Posts: 47
    Incursion rewards are all good and well unless affect by the lights out bug that Kabam won’t address. Can’t get the rewards if you are fighting in the dark.
  • CyporgCyporg Member Posts: 300 ★★
    So Mephisto WASN’T removed? Solid work guys

• GigaChadEnjoyerGigaChadEnjoyer Member Posts: 13
    I have recently became a Paragon during event. I completed all possible rifts and gained 8 points. When I became Paragon my stats for Paragon objective however stayed at zero points (but for other titles still 8 points).

Is that as has to be, or this is a situation that was not taken in consideration?
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    edited February 11

How long is it going to take to fix incursions? Geez.

Are you guys ever going to fix incursions? Or at least make some kind of statement? I haven’t even seen a mod comment on it. This is ridiculous. I’m tired of running around in the dark on random fights. Incursions sucks right now.
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Stop with the 8s already with the crystal shards please. 800 will do as fine and won't leave those dangling, practically useless shards that players will have to go over anyway. I know someone who had 19100 titans when the event dropped. Being 100 shards (available so far in increments of 100) short would be annoying but a thing that happens. Being short 12 feels like an insult.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    IRQ said:

Stop with the 8s already with the crystal shards please. 800 will do as fine and won't leave those dangling, practically useless shards that players will have to go over anyway. I know someone who had 19100 titans when the event dropped. Being 100 shards (available so far in increments of 100) short would be annoying but a thing that happens. Being short 12 feels like an insult.

8 is a lucky number with the Chinese.
  • NoobMasterGMNoobMasterGM Member Posts: 1
    OldManHop said:

My screen keeps goings black in incursions

This exact thing just ended my incursion run. Really discouraging
    This happened to me at the Event Quest on the final boss(Dust) from 3.1. We need this to be fixed, we cannot play the content, and we lose a lot of resources because of this. I had to use a few revives to be able to kill the boss in blind mode.
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83
    Romance offers drop today? also will valiants have something separated?
  • kay2kay008kay2kay008 Member Posts: 1
    Nice

• Rambo111144Rambo111144 Member Posts: 12
    I’m a bit confused- is the login calendar supposed to start on Valentines Day or is it supposed to be on now?

I’m a bit confused- is the login calendar supposed to start on Valentines Day or is it supposed to be on now?

It will start on Feb 14th at 0:00 UTC, approximately 22 hours from now.
  • Big_Boss_Man_e7Big_Boss_Man_e7 Member Posts: 13
    The valentine calendar on my second account started on day 5. I missed the first 4 days somehow. ...