**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Respect Due on WoW response on community feedback...

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
Glad Kabam has decided to compromise - I'd have rather the fight was less tuned, allowing me to earn the 3rd objective fighting, but giving us all an extra point due to it not being "editable" is fair play.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m happy with this compromise. I might just skip sinister six now because I don’t want to do the fight with a 5* sandman and waste 20 minutes lmao
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
    edited February 8
    I swear though, if they troll us with bundles without energy refills though...
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I mean it’s nice? But doesn’t change the fact how prideful these developers are in keeping the 10 energy requirement

Yeah the energy thing is still a loss imo but you just know they aren't going to change it. No way to practice fights w/o busting the pigy bank.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nice moves

Any idea when this extra point will drop?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    We get an extra point? Can someone send the announcement here, I was just about to do robots but if we get an extra point no way I’m doing it lol.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    edit
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    I still consider doing it, but I have only chipped away 5% in my best run with Nimrod! Lol

That would be about 25 revives (if I manage to push him to SP3 every time, otherwise he will heal up on me!)
  • Options
    Bigmoney1025Bigmoney1025 Posts: 123
    edited February 9
    Are they going to issue the point or do I have to beat it again to get the extra point… I didn’t see them say when they are issuing it out I have 3 points atm 1 from just completing it and one from sinister six and gamma … so do we have to do it again to get the extra point ?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★

Are they going to issue the point or do I have to beat it again to get the extra point… I didn’t see them say when they are issuing it out I have 3 points atm 1 from just completing it and one from sinister six and gamma … so do we have to do it again to get the extra point ?

they'll simply issue the point. you don't have to do anything.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 70
    It doesn't address the fact they acknowledge the regeneration is too much. Add a heal block? Something? Doesn't seem like enough to me
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    I just did my robot run before seeing this.
    Changed my whole mastery setup to help out my G99 (collar tech, resonate, and a few others). Still had to have a few cracks at it and a few revives as I am a scrub.
    Turns out it was a waste of units/resources.