**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will we get the point for woe #robot obj

Kabam posted saying we will all be getting point for #robot since it’s too hard to get. When do we get the point just asking?

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Are we *all* getting it?
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

Are we *all* getting it?

Mb i guess paragon and valiant
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    You get an extra point if you do a completion. Not for robot. So if you do gamma or sinister six or robot you get 3 points. 1 for the tag, 2 for completion
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I did a Sinister run last night. Had 2 points, and this morning is still only showing 2 points.

Wonder if I need to hold off on Gamma until Kabam confirms what triggers the additional point.
  • Options

You get an extra point if you do a completion. Not for robot. So if you do gamma or sinister six or robot you get 3 points. 1 for the tag, 2 for completion

Those who finishes #robot get extra, what I mean is I used doom for completion (1 pt) and she hulk for gamma (1 pt) so now I have 2 and since robot is difficult to do kabam is granting us extra 1 pt instead no?
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    They have already said that you will receive the missing points ( from the reset) when this first fight is completed. So I would guess that would stay true for the extra point they are giving us.
  • Options

They have already said that you will receive the missing points ( from the reset) when this first fight is completed. So I would guess that would stay true for the extra point they are giving us.

Gotcha thanks
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★

Those who finishes #robot get extra, what I mean is I used doom for completion (1 pt) and she hulk for gamma (1 pt) so now I have 2 and since robot is difficult to do kabam is granting us extra 1 pt instead no?

Yes…. On a side note, you probably should have just used she hulk and got the 2 points in 1 fight
  • Options

Yes…. On a side note, you probably should have just used she hulk and got the 2 points in 1 fight
    Ya i didnt know theres obj and just wanna try doom after watching one yt guy haha, both are solo though
  • Options

Those who finishes #robot get extra ??

No (well, depending what you mean).

You don’t get an extra point for doing Robot.

You get the extra point from doing ANY 1 of them, so that you can elect to skip ANY 1 of them in future.
    Whether it is the Robot you skip, or one of the others you skip, you will not be “behind” because of skipping any 1 of them.