Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Do you think you will still be playing in one year?

In my opinion the game has changed over the past year from how it used to be. May be good or bad depending on skill and perspective. The reason I'm asking this is that my friends and I keep talking about quitting the game month after month. We've been holding out because this game use to be so much fun for us.

Do you think you will still be playing in one year? 154 votes

Yes! I will be here till the servers shut down
35%
danielmathBendyFreakydzuffyBigTuna_2054CondemnedToephillgreenNescioMasterduxGarloRasiloverAckbar67DRTOLegendboy2411RockyshockyButtehrsRookiiePikoluLuke9523Sagacious0wl 55 votes
Most likely
27%
World Eatersfu_koraxRaganatorAzKicker316TerraSundance_2099Cat_MurdockMhd20034CyborgNinja135HeattblasttWicket329rcm2017MigginslyJMORG1111OpandemonioJustcause102UsagicassidyLordSmasherJollyHawkKC4life 43 votes
No, not if thing keep going the way they are
34%
MongoPawnPwf57Starhawkp01arisLogan00Nomercy9XreissSbkrueblaserjohn26KRANꓘkrystolixBahubaliGreekhitDocWestpingu_tucnacekHeroesforhire18_Bigfoot33ReignkingTWAomine_Daiki10Travisw 53 votes
I've already quit
1%
PT_99doggy95Don 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,628 ★★★★★
    I always find it fun due to i play what i enjoy meaning i play the eq sq if its enjoyable love aq still and i love playing incursions solo and for most of the fun playing with alliance mates or friends and seeing how far we get
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,796 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    This is the only mobile game i play actively and i like it regardless issues that come up. I cope up with it by spending minimal on really good offers and not stressing it out on difficult content and just playing for fun after work hours, that keeps me going, don't see it stopping anytime soon. Plus forums is a good time pass with random petyrs.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    2023 was a great year imo. 2024 is eh so far, but they can turn it around
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    I won't.
    Personal Reasons and not the biased one mentioned.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,463 ★★★★★
    I've already quit
    I think so 😀
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 203 ★★
    I've been telling myself I'm quitting the game every month for 2 or 3 years now lol.
    So I'll be here until the end.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,463 ★★★★★
    I've already quit
    Emilia90 said:

What a year 2024 was huh
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,307 ★★★★
    edited February 9
    Most likely
    BabyGroot said:

In my opinion the game has changed over the past year from how it used to be. May be good or bad depending on skill and perspective. The reason I'm asking this is that my friends and I keep talking about quitting the game month after month. We've been holding out because this game use to be so much fun for us.

Will most likely still be playing, but will be spending a lot less money on it.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Not sure, had a 1 year hiatus about 1 year ago, have many of the same thoughts now...rewards don't follow time usage anymore, and it still takes too long to rank up 6*s to R4+ and 7*s to R2.

When it takes months for the regular player, without spending a lot of money, then one quickly gets bored.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Jax saying the contest will change forever next month has an extreme sense of foreboding.
    Was that on stream today? Oh boy, can’t wait to see what this is about
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I've had this game since the beginning, I've seen plenty of ups and downs in this game and that's gonna continue, but this game overall is still very fun. I don't spend heavily or have a super stacked account so there's always plenty to do in the game for me and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    As long as the game's still here, I'm here
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Most likely
    I'll be playing eagerly awaiting my boy Anole to be a Champion...

...I'll be waiting a long time.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Most likely
    If you've already quit, why are you still here?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 207 ★★
    I quit playing back in 2017 and only picked the game up again September last year. I'm valiant now and has been fun to explore necropolis but not sure how long the enjoyment will last. It is exciting for new content but lately it is just been a let down everytime something comes out. It's still early in the year I'm sure Kabam can make a come back and have as good a year as last year
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Honestly this game has been in my life for basically a decade, I could get bored of everything and I’d still log in at least once a week until it goes down. It’s just habit now.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    Most likely
    Been playing forever. Will likely keep playing. There have been many ebbs and flows over the years, including when I thought I might quit. We are in one of the lower points of my MCOC career in terms of enjoyment, but I doubt I walk away entirely. More likely a step back for while. Crazy how the second half of 2023 had me more positive than ever about the game...then came 2024 and (just from my personal perspective and enjoyment) its been a train wreck.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,841 ★★★★★
    Only change my mind if we get the Bunny Hulk champ
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    If the game team continues to steer the game towards the way they are lately, I don’t know if I’ll keep playing in one year, at least not that much.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    Most likely
    Hard to break the habit
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Most likely
    To be honest, I would have quit already if the game wasn’t a marvel one
    If it was exactly the same game, but without any marvel “skin” (same moves, abilities, etc, but all original characters) I would have quit already.
    All the player damaging bugs that go unfixed for months, while any bug that gives more rewards than intended gets fixed in hours coupled with the fact that they just stated that they don’t value players time is almost enough for me to quit
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,711 Guardian
    This is really one of the only mobile games I enjoy, especially after playing it for many years. I plan on staying around for as long as I can.
  • Options
    KC4lifeKC4life Posts: 23
    Most likely
    Im either playing or taking a break then coming back.
    Every 2 yrs I get burned out from the game and take a yr off been through that cycle 2 times I wouldn't doubt going through a 3rd one next yr
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,121 ★★★★★
    edited February 9
    DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Jax saying the contest will change forever next month has an extreme sense of foreboding.
    To be fair, it changes forever every month.
    I feel like those forever changes don't need Miikes double triple quadruple mega seal of approval to be talked about though lol. They made this feel like top secret classified intel