**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 7*s (Thread)

Comments

• Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 204
    Since Dragon man is in the 7star pool, is it worth upgrading my 6star to r3, im just cav and i like to use dragon man but had this question out of curiosity after i saw alot of people pulling 7star DM
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    This month I'm getting my first 7 star guys, the 1k selector on path e will get me to about 9700 then its a matter of dupes or incursions woohoooo
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 82
    Terra said:

Bro keep up the good work! A lot of 7*s you've been getting? What have you been doing? SQ, EQ, or what? I would really love to know😍

Hyper focusing on 6* shards if available (due to duplicates), 100% TB EQ + Gauntlet every month.
    And small trickles from Alliance War and Battlegrounds
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! So should I go for 6* shards in the bgs for more of them?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287

I believe my 7* roster is a bit weak in terms of defenders.. Terrax, Adam Warlock (maybe)

Wdym, you have amazing defenders. Havoc, ebony, spot, and iron man iw are all very good too.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,312 ★★★★
    Shield311, It all depends on the champion you got.. some champions need to be awaken and sig200 to maximize their damage.. but in case of 7*, they have stat focus, which helps compensate for the lack of awaken and high sig level due to their inate higher attack and damage potential.. note: Dragonman awaken ability helps him a bit (but not by much).. but by virtue of 7* rank1 is equivalent to a 6* rank4 champion.. an ascend 6* rank5 sig200 is sometimes better than a 7* rank1 (undupe) or even dupe, because ascend champion get 22% increase in attack and hit point. Dragonman just needs to knock down opponents to gain unblockable and by backing them to the corner, his attack is boosted.. lots of fun if you like that.. wish he can power drain or power burn (thus you need to back away unless close to finish fight); lest opponent reach sp3 and cause damage to Dragonman.

I have most of my 7* as 6* (except for Shang-chi).. he seems nice to play.. m-m, m-l-m, m-l-l-m, and m-l-l-l-m.. then heavy to refresh.. build up stacks of chi charges.. and sp2 for big damage.
  • Options
    Kingering_King, I beg to differ.. Ironman IW in certain nodes can be annoying (if dupe) but undupe.. with correct counter is easy to beat.. Havok, if AI is uncooperative and waits until 3 bar of power for sp3 is nice.. but my Havok hasn't gotten a single kill 😕.. I haven't use Ebony Maw (undupe), Spot (undupe)[I placed him couple time and got goose egg kills].. Adam Warlock is good because not everyone has him.. Terrax might work if he was dupe.. Sasquatch, Mangog, and Korg.. maybe Domino and Bishop are great defenders.. as you can see I don't have those.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★

I believe my 7* roster is a bit weak in terms of defenders.. Terrax, Adam Warlock (maybe)

Wdym, you have amazing defenders. Havoc, ebony, spot, and iron man iw are all very good too.

How do you make a screenshot like that?
  • Options
    Oliever420roll, it's my 7* roster.. Kingering_King made a comment that says I have good defenders.. sad to say.. some are ok but they aren't that great.. AW or battleground.. Sasquatch, Mangog, Bishop, Domino, Korg are some I can think of that can get tricky depending on AI cooperation.

I just pull a 7* from paragon.. so am gonna update.. now that champion can be an annoying AW defender.. 😑 😒
  • Options
    edited February 11
    Out of 10 paragon crystals.. first three were 4*, the 4th paragon was a 7* (just had a hunch I'd get one or two).. open few more and I should have stopped @ 5x. 😆

22nd Capt America Sam Wilson (new) from paragon

Updated 7* roster

I doubt Sam Wilson can get more than 5 kills.. but he might get 1 or 2..

I have android.. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.. Samsung Galaxy has an app that is called Photo Book.. it allows me to stitch 3 pictures together.. I just manually resize each picture and then layer them to link together (if done correctly); the picture appears seamless.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★

I pulled Shang Chi from a valiant daily crystal tonight.
  • Options
    just another lucky 7* pull, so I updated my 7* roster

23rd Dani Moonstar (new) from Paragon Amulet of Power crystal.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 396 ★★
    psp742 said:

Out of 10 paragon crystals.. first three were 4*, the 4th paragon was a 7* (just had a hunch I'd get one or two).. open few more and I should have stopped @ 5x. 😆

Updated 7* roster

I have android.. Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra.. Samsung Galaxy has an app that is called Photo Book.. it allows me to stitch 3 pictures together.. I just manually resize each picture and then layer them to link together (if done correctly); the picture appears seamless.

psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Updated 7* roster

psp742 said:

Updated 7* roster

How do you make
    psp742 said:

How do you make this screenshot?
  • Options
    edited February 11
    You don't have to quote each one.. you can pm me directly.. Terra I apologize for my answer here.

I use

Layout

1 take pictures of three rows of characters in MCOC 7* only with slight overlap
    2 Open the 'Layout' app
    3 Pick the three pictures in sequence
    4 Pick the frame editor with (top/ middle/ bottom)
    5 Slowly re-size each picture to the size you need
    6 Painstakingly adjust the size of each frame so overlapping looks perfect (ocd)
    7 save into one picture
    8 share the 7* roster picture in MCOC forum.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

This month I'm getting my first 7 star guys, the 1k selector on path e will get me to about 9700 then its a matter of dupes or incursions woohoooo

whos gonna tell him :#
  • Options

Good luck.. first two 7* crystal are only 10k, after which; they revert back to original 15k shards each.. note: the 10k 7* crystal are located in different menu.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Good luck.. first two 7* crystal are only 10k, after which; they revert back to original 15k shards each.. note: the 10k 7* crystal are located in different menu.
    Oh wait rlly I thought that was a limited time thing. Good luck then OP
  • Options

psp742 said:

Thx I am at 9888 shards, I can taste the 7 star
  • Options

psp742 said:

Try to get some 7* shards from incursion.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Try to get some 7* shards from incursion.
    I got some of my pro friends to do incursions with me, but the furthest we got were sector 5 zone 10 roughly I think, and we needed to get to 14 I think for the 7 star, so we quit and did sector 6 but we got to about zone 7 when we needed to get to zone 9 I think. Pretty sure if we get to sector 6 zone 9 I get my 7 star
  • Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 82 ★★

Last time I was there I had 3 7* champions. Now I have 21. Not to bad at all 🌝
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    For cosmic... let's say between hyperion, venom and vox..all single duped...who would b a better choice for r2...
  • Options
    I have 24x 7* champions now.. eight from paragon 7* rng pulls (when I get lucky gut feeling, I open some paragon crystals)

Updated 7* roster:

24 Lady Deathstrike (new) paragon living vampire crystal
  • Options
    RDR2JammyRDR2Jammy Posts: 6
    Haven't got my first 7* yet, sucks cuz I was super close at getting a 7* crystal at banquet but it's whatever.
  • Options
    went hard on the kabam Valentines Day offers.

25 Ironman OG (new) 7* Be Mine Crystal
    26 Angela (new) 7* Be Mine Crystal
    27 Invisible Woman (new) 7* Be Mine Crystal
    28 Black Cat (new) 7* Be Mine Crystal
    29 Ronin (new) paragon romance crystal
    30 Gambit (new) paragon romance crystal
    >> Sauron (awaken) 7* champion crystal
  • Options
    Ok, this I would not suggest to paragon or Valiant players.. it's a 15k unit gamble 🎰 . I was hoping for Ironman OG awakening but.. 😕 😞

31st Mysterio (new) 7* Basic Champion Crystal
    >> Invisible Woman (awaken) 7* Be Mine Crystal
    32nd Mojo (new) 7* Be Mine Crystal

Terra, I hope you are getting better 7* luck than me.. Mojo is nice but need awaken.. I noticed my 7* basic champion crystal yield me mostly the original 7* champion pool.. hope I pull more 7* from paragon crystals.. Yes! I hope to pull a 7* on Daily Valentines 💝 Stockpile day14 Exalted Be Mine Crystal.
  • Options
    pull another 7*, so had to update my 7* roster

33rd Colossus (new) paragon romance crystal

three more to 36x
  • Options

34th VTD (new) paragon crystal
    >> Rocket Racoon (awaken) Paragon Turaab Crystal
    35th Mangog (new) paragon crystal
    36th Red Goblin (new) 7* champion crystal

no Bishop, Domino, Juggernaut, Korg, Photon, Silk, Kindred, etc (or not yet in my roster).
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

Just opened my first ever Titan

Very excited to try him out
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,012 ★★★★★

Just opened my first ever Titan

Very excited to try him out

Instant BGs ban coming right up.

Congratulations
  • Options
    psp742 said:

pull another 7*, so had to update my 7* roster

33rd Colossus (new) paragon romance crystal

three more to 36x

dawg whats ur progression level and hero rating? Cuz I only got like 20 and im valiant 😭