Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Have you given up on collecting deathless champs?

I'm curious on how many people have stopped trying to get the deathless champs. I could be wrong but I think you need all of them as 7 stars to get the deathless Thanos. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But if I skip a champ is there any point to trying for the upcoming deathless pieces?

Have you given up on collecting deathless champs? 102 votes

Yes, I have stopped trying for them
54%
Crine60EgyptOverseerPantherusNZMonkeyWzuffyBigTuna_2054TerraFoxhero007Luckylefty01MasterduxLegendboy2411Mrwarren96Vedder38Hector_1475UsagicassidyLight_StormpeixemacacoVeer4_0Shavra911Berjibs 56 votes
I'm going to use unit man for them
2%
ButtehrsGinjabredMonstaNemesis_17 3 votes
No, I'm not stopping and going to get them all
42%
BendyRaganatorG-Hun-GearLilMaddogHTSw0rdMasterCupidLiquidkoldRockyshockyPikoluBeeweeZuromgj0630TizennegyHeroByChancejcphillips7MasterpuffahmynutsSaltE_Wenis69Sparty6Yodabolt21 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★
    That will completely depend on whether I can get the KG piece from wow still with the 2 points I got from abs man.

If I cam, I will still go for them.

If not, I doubt I'll bother.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    idk doesn't seem impossible yet so I'm chilling
  • Options
    DwightEXADwightEXA Posts: 10
    I still want to achieve the deathless champs. But I'll probably end up being forced to buy a piece or two with units though. (Specifically, the woe piece if things continue in it's current trajectory). So I'm just grinding out arenas and everything else I possibly can to up my unit count.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited February 13
    stopped. I have an ascended sig200 r5 6* KG. That’s better than an unduped 7* and cheaper than a new phone.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    Where is the "I never even started" option?
  • Options
    I'm going to use unit man for them
    I’m just going to use units for the KG pieces that I can’t get. I will say, for the content needed to get them, I really hope the champ reflects that effort. I personally think Deathless Guilly was a disappointment. Deathless KG is a KG so I’ll love him no matter what, but the effort required to get these pieces is massive, in my option, and I hope that the champs reflect that in a way other than being deathless
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Yep, glad they posted about carinas so I don’t need to worry about the piece in wow.

Not all deathless champs are for all summoners. I know, I know.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,711 Guardian

Yep, glad they posted about carinas so I don’t need to worry about the piece in wow.

Not all deathless champs are for all summoners. I know, I know.

On the bright side, you only have to beat 1 of the 6 objectives for that carina piece instead of 12 WoW objectives (now 11 thanks to the free point) for that piece. You also get to take your time on the carina challenges and could wait until just before deathless KG is potentially needed to do it if you really want to.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,307 ★★★★
    BabyGroot said:

I'm curious on how many people have stopped trying to get the deathless champs. I could be wrong but I think you need all of them as 7 stars to get the deathless Thanos. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But if I skip a champ is there any point to trying for the upcoming deathless pieces?

Been gave up 😭 I just don't see how they're worth the trouble and expenses
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,307 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Where is the "I never even started" option?

Lmfao
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    edited February 14
    Wait and see for me. One #gamma takedown of AbsMan is good enough for this week if I can’t get the #robot one done.

Then see what subsequent weeks hold. But if it requires emptying my stash and/or wallet the definitely no.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,449 ★★★★
    In 2024, I have amassed every trophy champ available as a 6* amongst several accounts by doing nothing but opening crystals. If this game lasts another 4 years, I'm sure we'll all have some deathless or other champ that comes with a unit bundle.
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25
    Pikolu said:

Gotta catch them all 😎

Wrong franchise Pikolu!!! ROFL! :) I’m sure you will definitely catch them all! :)