**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW attackers missing?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★

I have a 6* ascended Scorpion. I have it filtered to my 6* science champions. No scorpion in sight. Anybody else with their champions when entering AW?

Comments

• Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    Same, it only shows champs you can use in raids rn
  • Options

Same, it only shows champs you can use in raids rn

• Options
    ShovelmuttShovelmutt Posts: 9
    Yup. Seems it’s a prevalent issue.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Congratulations Kabam you delayed raids a week because of your fix and you still didn’t even come up with a solution that works
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    There's a hot fix update in the app store, download it and your attackers should be fixed
  • Options
    edited February 14
    Maratox said:

Congratulations Kabam you delayed raids a week because of your fix and you still didn’t even come up with a solution that works

edit: Pikolu said there’s a fix 🙃
  • Options
    There is a hot-patch released today.

This resolved other issues and updated the tagging for champs, please make sure to update to the most recent version of the game.

We're working on getting additional communication out.
  • Options
    a_ba_b Posts: 3
    Can someone at Kabam please re-open the changelog thread (or start a new one) to keep track of these updates?
  • Options
    Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    Same problem iOS latest version also game. Can’t select scorpion and isn’t ban. Also don’t see my top 15 champs
  • Options
    Robin_010 said:

Same problem iOS latest version also game. Can’t select scorpion and isn’t ban. Also don’t see my top 15 champs

You come here, ignoring Jaxs comment in bright orange text and ignoring the banner on the top of forums too?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    I don't see a banner. Mobile.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Robin_010 said:

You come here, ignoring Jaxs comment in bright orange text and ignoring the banner on the top of forums too?
    No banner visible on mobile. Just fyi.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Robin_010 said:

Banners are usually bright yellow not orange...
    He is talking about the Jax's actual response on the thread...
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Robin_010 said:

Banners are usually bright yellow not orange...
    He is talking about the Jax's actual response on the thread...

His comment from top.
    Just wanted to point out why it may be missed though Jax's reply shouldn't be.
  • Options
    Sorry to cause confusion: there was a banner, then we removed it because there's a second fix that negates the necessity for the first fix. (now you don't have to do anything and it should be resolved)
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited February 15
    Pikolu said:

There's a hot fix update in the app store, download it and your attackers should be fixed

@Pikolu and Jax

From this and other thread comments about needing update.
    I was assuming that the extra Raid-Tact. Tags had been removed on BACK-END (without needing the HotFix), and that is why some people started to no longer be able to join AQ/AW with most champs.

Thus why people were saying they could no longer join with most champs (like briefly a week+ ago)

And that the HotFix would be needed in tandem to then re-allow those non-raid tag normal champs to join again.

**BUT I look at roster *without HotFix yet*, and they all still have the Raid-Tact.

So, now I’m confused, was it the Hotfix itself (not just server-side change) that removed the extra tags, but still did not correctly fix the joining AQ/AW issue ??

***EDIT.. maybe your last comment about resolves this. I’ll look again. 😀
    (except that by now I have started the Download. So can’t check what the champs are like without the Hotfix)
  • Options
    43.0.1 HotFix downloaded.

The Raid-Tactician tag is still there on all champs.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 171 ★★
    Had to go thru 4 synergies to find my scorpion
  • Options
    @SummonerNR they reverted the change until the update is forced to play the game so people wouldn't be confused.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

@SummonerNR they reverted the change until the update is forced to play the game so people wouldn't be confused.

Ah, OK, so prior comment by @Skyfaw must have been seen during the momentary time that extra tags were initially removed today, before they were put back in (waiting until “forced update required” time before those extra tags will actually get removed for good) ?

So RAIDS Planning (with only the actual Raid Tags) will be available within a day or 2 (or whenever that “update required” time kicks in) ?
    At least giving a half of week before Raids starts of correctly being able to Filter on Raid-Tactician tag ?

Thx. (assuming this is right)