Options

Alliance Raid Problem Can't Choose Assault

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
So when I clearly chose the Assault path it sent me straight to Vanguard .... no worries I'll undo .. I must have somehow hit Vanguard ... undo and again tapped Assault and it sends me right back to Vanguard!

What the what??!

Comments

• Options
    YiashiYiashi Posts: 10
    Same Problem with tactician on middle path...
  • Options
    I went far right . hit Assault and it just warped me to Vanguard smh ... they better not mess this up for me .. I got screwed out of the first Raid week because of an alliance mate so this was my first Raid and I was ready for it.
  • Options
    YiashiYiashi Posts: 10
    I hit the button for tactician on right side middle path und the game moved me just forward to avant garde.
    Re installed the game but still the same problem...
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Yup same issue in my ally had a member on right path that’s assault tapped to get to the assault choice buff node and instead directed to Tactician node. Could you pass this along or is it already on your radar?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    edited February 19
    Wtf. I selected venom for tactican and it sent me to vanguard. Undo does not work. Still send me back to vanguard.
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 184
    Span out guys are stuck too @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 208 ★★
    Bahahahaha at this point its just hilarious
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,646 ★★★★★
    If that happens just go back then in its been a glitch for a while its when u dont move the path properly and when u tap another it sends u still that way
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,886 ★★★★★

Happened to my alliance mate as well. Extremely frustrating and potentially battlegroup-screwing issue

Did this happen on lefr, mid or right?... A lot of people I read were in the middle section.
  • Options

Happened to my alliance mate as well. Extremely frustrating and potentially battlegroup-screwing issue

Did this happen on lefr, mid or right?... A lot of people I read were in the middle section.
    He tried going down the middle to Vanguard and it took him over to Assault
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 184

Ours is left and right mid is ok
  • Options
    edited February 19

When he tries to undo it takes him back, try undoing restart game and see what happens. Some people claim that solved it
    @Hawkt1 as well.
  • Options
    it didn't solve my issue. Hit undo .. restarted .. and the game continues to send me to Vanguard.
  • Options

EXACTLY THIS!!!! a complete battlegroup screwing issue.
  • Options

When he tries to undo it takes him back, try undoing restart game and see what happens. Some people claim that solved it
    @Hawkt1 as well.
    He’s tried, and no dice :/
  • Options
    I'm scared to join, and be the screw up. I'm not joining until the other 2 people in my pod get in lol.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,646 ★★★★★

@Hawkt1 as well.
    He’s tried, and no dice :/
    Oh god that sucks if that happens to some as could end the run of the raid potentially
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
    Oh geez..now I am afraid to join my own BG
  • Options
    MenToWolvesMenToWolves Posts: 15
    2 in my battle group have this right now
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    What a waste of 180 raid tickets. What am I suppose to do with venom in vanguard path now?
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    Yup, luckily know couple members of my ally joined raids atm. I told everyone to hold off joining to avoid anymore from experiencing the issue hopefully we can get word on this issue from the mods soon and hopefully at least a refund on tickets for those who joined if they can’t fix it this week.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 671 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please help here, this is a gif from a member of my alliance and from the start he choose the correct path for gorr and the game just sent him to the wrong path, he tried to go back and try again and the same thing happened
    This is a very serious bug, c'mon guys =/
  • Options
    ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 119
    I had this happen to me. I selected Domino and went right. It didn’t even let me click Assault. It went straight to Vanguard. I was like “ok, maybe I double clicked”. I clicked the move back button and then enlarged my screen to make sure I clicked Assault. It once again shot straight up to Vanguard. This is holding up my group in Raids because people are scared to join.
  • Options
    RhythmDeviceRhythmDevice Posts: 25

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please help here, this is a gif from a member of my alliance and from the start he choose the correct path for gorr and the game just sent him to the wrong path, he tried to go back and try again and the same thing happened

Isn't this the nodes they flipped since last time?
  • Options

Yes and if you ask me, i believe this is what caused the bug
  • Options

Yes and if you ask me, i believe this is what caused the bug
    This bug was present even during the brief beta period, it’s not new to the rotation of the lane buffs
  • Options

This bug was present even during the brief beta period, it’s not new to the rotation of the lane buffs

I see, i hope kabam adress this soon cause not everyone is able to do that anytime and rn i can't send the members of my alliance until kabam adress this

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited February 19
    It's not a bug, it's a feature... Much like the random portals of the side quests....

In all seriousness... this is really mode breaking for a lot of alliances. Especially considering the costs to even start the mode.

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Got one stuck in my ally too, plus I got no rewards from the first chest