Options

Alliance Raid Problem Can't Choose Assault

Comments

• Options
    GhostOfYostGhostOfYost Posts: 59
    edited February 19
    This happened to a few of us last month and they completely ignored us:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2463713

Support stopped responding to me and refused to do anything to fix it.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,074 ★★★★★
    What ?! this issue was existed last Raid cycle too? wth
  • Options
    So basically everyone is just screwed then for this entire week.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★

That's really messed up man, were you guys able to finish the raid?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,217 ★★★★★
    Happened last month, you'd think a month later it would be fixed...
    Beta testers all over again
  • Options

That's really messed up man, were you guys able to finish the raid?
    No. My lane was the most successful, but we really could have used a back up on one of the other lanes. We couldn't do that because we were basically playing with 9 attackers and one of our lanes had a couple weaker players. We intended for them to have help, but then couldn't give it to them.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Very unfortunate. Raids had a whole month to be fixed up too.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Is today holiday in canada? Both miike and jax didn't log in today so i'm concerned that this will only be answered tomorrow, messing up all attack plans
  • Options
    So no chest openings .. no rewards at all because we won't be able to move past this bug. Cmon man! What a complete waste of time and potential rewards AGAIN.
  • Options
    POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33

They ignored me also https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357698/huge-bug-in-raid-can-t-move-to-assigned-path#latest

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited February 19
    I gotta admit I was wondering what was going to get people to stop thinking about Winter of Woe.. and well....

• Options

I gotta admit I was wondering what was going to get people to stop thinking about Winter of Woe.. and well....

It's woe all winter in this game, friend.
  • Options
    This is very disheartening to say the least. Twice now I've been pooped on and have yet to even participate in a Raid. Not to mention twice now I've been pooped out of rewards if this doesn't get addressed.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I bet in the release/change log notes they forgot to include the nodes were now in 3 card monte mode...
  • Options
    Anyone get fixed from this issue yet?
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike I saw on a different thread that there will be a post regarding follow ups tomorrow will this be one of them? I’ve told my other ally members to hold joining raids atm looking for guidance here. Thanks!
  • Options
    KBrown28 said:

Anyone get fixed from this issue yet?

Nope. Odds are not looking in our favor either. And I'm really really really really really really REALLY disappointed and upset about this ... the opportunity, the rewards potentially lost .. the disruption it is etc etc etc.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    edited February 20
    This happened exactly last time in my ally. So not sure switching nodes is the culprit this time.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    This problem is plaguing my alliance too. I hope we get comp or it gets fixed. Either is acceptable here please.
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax please help here, this is a gif from a member of my alliance and from the start he choose the correct path for gorr and the game just sent him to the wrong path, he tried to go back and try again and the same thing happened
    This is a very serious bug, c'mon guys =/

Your gif is the same as what happened to me

Your alliance mate choose lane 1
    click undo
    go back to middle

but at this point, game refuses to swap your lane
    and will 100% force you back lane 1
    (thereby void the cancel/undo button)

he stuck like me, using a champ on the wrong lane
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,618 ★★★★

Is today holiday in canada? Both miike and jax didn't log in today so i'm concerned that this will only be answered tomorrow, messing up all attack plans

Yes it is.

I wondered why I hadn't seen anything from Kabam and when I read your post I had an "ah ha" moment.

It's family day here in the cold, wintery north.
  • Options
    MenToWolvesMenToWolves Posts: 15
    I closed and opened throughout the day since Ive been dealing with this bug as well, I went in about an hour ago to check and was locked in to a Vanguard boost that I never selected (I'm playing tactician). Up until then I was getting the vanguard pop-up for selection but I wasn't on the selector, when I would click tactician it would force me back up the vanguard path and it would all repeat.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 220 ★★
    I honestly don't know why they dont make it a selection at the hero selection page like in alliance war. What is the point of it being in the paths, unless you are purposely trying to make people make this mistake. Or even just have one node that you can select any of the buffs like in alliance quest and have the hero tags in brackets
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 56
    Same thing happened with one of my bg mate.
    This is a issue we need attention asap otherwise whole week is screwed up for alliance
  • Options
    YiashiYiashi Posts: 10
    Can we, atleast get a "we know about the bug and work on it" from you @Kabam Miike
    This is a very serious bug for those alliances affected by this
  • Options
    Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150
    Still waiting on response
  • Options
    cur53d said:

Please change the Vanguard icon to anything that doesn't resemble a capital "T" which is very easily confused with the Tactician role.

**AGREE**

I noticed how bad of an icon that looked like right from the start last month.

Having an icon that looks like a “T”, but is NOT for the Tactician one.
  • Options
    (RE: but choosing path)

Wasn’t this listed as one of the things Kabam was gonna change for this month. (well, besides for fixing the bug itself, I mean actual design change)

Could have swore they were gonna basically “LOCK” you into only being able to go to the Role Selector path that matched the Champ that you brought ??

(although I could see that if someone messed up and didn’t bring a Role, then that initial 9 selector paths might have been left with 1 node on it “untouched”, and that might prevent “100% Explore” status ??)

Why can’t it just be a SINGLE PATH in each section (1x3) instead of 3x3, with a single Selector item on it, which gives you a selection based on WHO YOU ARE ? Or even have that single selector being right upfront before the split to the 3 main paths.