**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Goodbye to a cherished community.

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Smh... So my max sig r5 ascended Herc is 30.5K does that mean his 16k prestige account is better than my 19.1k one?....

Sure no...
    But yes, his Herc have a great PI.

Did a research myself in game and found the champ with most high PI

Silver Surfer 40k

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 β˜…β˜…β˜…

No... Yeah no point on talking about it, if you think an account is great based on 4 champs

What?
    Im just asking if the main champ of a Valiant may have 40k PI.

Lol

This Hercules with 33k is great, you must admit.
    Yeah I back @BringPopcorn on this, guys got 16.9k prestige and 2.2m rating it's mid for a Paragon player, especially one 9 years deep into the game.

Think most Paragons have r5 ascended herc
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah I back @BringPopcorn on this, guys got 16.9k prestige and 2.2m rating it's mid for a Paragon player, especially one 9 years deep into the game.

Think most Paragons have r5 ascended herc

????
    We aren't in a discussion...lol

See my previous comment. It was about a higher champ PI
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    With the money he hired a Merc, he can explore Necro for twice πŸ˜†
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102 β˜…
    Halley said:

With the money he hired a Merc, he can explore Necro for twice πŸ˜†

With units you can do anything in this game , i dont understand why they hire merc lol
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    See ya later cheater πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lol.
    How a guy with an amazing account like this one , need someone to play?

Out of curiosity, why are you covering the name?...
    If you found him, it means its the same as the forum ID lol
    Irrelevant if the op put the name by blocking it he’s covering his own back when it comes to forum tos
    Snizzbar said:

If that's his account I would be interested in hearing exactly how he became a legend too... πŸ€”

Snizzbar said:

If that's his account I would be interested in hearing exactly how he became a legend too... πŸ€”

Its really not that hard to explore lower eqs...

Not saying he used a merc for incursions.. but if the shoe fits… πŸ™„
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

MCOC Summoner: "I got banned, and it WAS NOT my fault."
    MCOC Community: "You got what you deserved, bye"

Also,

MCOC Summoner: "I got banned, and it WAS my fault; I own up to it."
    MCCO Community: "You got what you deserved, bye"

Y'all some angry people. Chill.

Cheating is cheating. We don't care if they admit it or not. We don't want them around period.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Also,

He is sorry because he got caught...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IOSJasoN said:

Lol.

Irrelevant if the op put the name by blocking it he’s covering his own back when it comes to forum tos
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

That incursion one had so many loopholes...
    He could have piggy back ride someone...
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 15
    If was You baby, why You shared it then?

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian

Also,

Games like this are designed around data metrics. Rewards are designed around average earning rates. Difficulty is designed around average completion percentages. In effect, MCOC is a class that is graded on a curve.

Cheating doesn't just make their grades higher, it makes everyone else's grades lower. The more people who cheat and get higher scores, the harder it is to get an A or even pass. Similarly, when someone gets rewards they didn't deserve, they didn't steal them from Kabam, they took them from you. Kabam doesn't have rewards to steal. Kabam distributes rewards from a design constraint bucket.

A lot of people think cheating is not so bad, because it is just cheating Kabam, and we are all supposed to be in it together to get as much out of Kabam as possible. But that's not how this works. The more people who beat difficult content, the harder the next piece of content becomes, because lots of people beating it by definition means it wasn't as hard as it was intended to be, so the target moves upward. If lots of people get a lot more rewards than anticipated, that means by definition those rewards were much easier to get than intended, so the rewards get lower or the difficulty to earn them gets higher. Exploits, cheats, and mercs essentially shift rewards away from the players who play fair and into the hands of the players that don't. The fact that they are stealing pennies from huge numbers of players doesn't change the fact that they are profiting not off of Kabam but off of the rest of the playerbase.

And that's why cheating is frowned upon in most online games. There's either an explicit or a subconscious understanding that it is the other players being cheated upon, however indirectly. They are not Robin Hood: they are not stealing from the rich to give to the poor. They are stealing from everyone and keeping it.

Owning up to it is one thing. But the critical realization should not be that cheating is wrong, it should be that when you decide you're more important than everyone else, everyone else might beg to disagree, and not at all casually at that.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…

IOSJasoN said:

Lol.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Sorry for the late reply on this never received a notification. That title is for the second one you had to do all threat 6 25 zones solo.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    Snizzbar said:

That herc at the top is exactly how he got it.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IOSJasoN said:

IOSJasoN said:

Lol.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Sorry for the late reply on this never received a notification. That title is for the second one you had to do all threat 6 25 zones solo.
    Dude, you're a month late. Stop necroing threads.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hitesh035 said:

Hello all,
    So I was permanently banned, it was my fault. I wanted those crypt rewards for necropolis and I shared my account with an unsavory fellow he hacked my account. And he was also asking me to permanently share my account with him. I would rather have account banned then to permanently share it with such miscreants!

My account was my baby, fruit of my sweat, blood, heart and soul over 9 years. There has been ups and downs but I never stopped playing. The reply to my ban appeal was abrupt and straightforward.

Stay away from cheating guys. UntoDawn035 signing off into dusk. Graceful night has fallen over my account, my champions, thank you for your service.🫑

With this message I untether my soul from the game.

Peace.

Goodbye then, which game are you moving onto nexr?
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67 β˜…
    K. Bye.
This discussion has been closed.