**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter of Woe: Nebula Strategy Thread [merged]

Comments

• Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 86 ★★
    Managed the solo with Angela and definitely could've soloed with Howard but, I was lazy and she was at 20% so I threw 1 revive at it. For Offensive: burst and size: M I used 6* rank 3 Ikaris and soloed.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Ikaris sleep walked for the M objective for me. And I used my freshly pulled Angela for the God objective.
  • Options
    Y'all I totally forgot that surfer would work and I tried to use my rank 1 unawakened boosted Ikaris and I got 50% in one go which is honestly not that bad but I think Surfer would do a lot better so I'm going to go try that.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    Got a solo with Shang for Carina Challenger, a solo with Surfer for offensive burst, and a solo with Angela for the God one.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Update: Got the easy Jane solo

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the clarification on the Tags guys. My bad for the suggestion.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    What’s the trick with Surfer?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Got a solo with Shang for Carina Challenger, a solo with Surfer for offensive burst, and a solo with Angela for the God one.

What was your Shang rotation? I only have a max sig 6r3, and my only other option which looks feasible is ranking Howard to r3 since I don't have the 7*.
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Deacon said:

Ikaris sleep walked for the M objective for me. And I used my freshly pulled Angela for the God objective.

How did you use Ikaris? Rotation?
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    This week is a lot more fun and fair! Got the solo with 7r1 Silver Surfer and 5r5 Angela
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    @jcphillips7

I did with r4 max sig shang chi, With 4 revives.

Here's how I done, on shock mode, parry mm, parry mlm then parry heavy. On unblockable mode, mllm into block, use the unblockable buff to do mlllm into stun, use the stun to land a heavy.

Go for sp3 to get those charges, once you have 15-20 charges, at unblockable mode, do parry mllm and launch your high potential sp2.

I used 4 revives cuz 2 times I stored around 20 charges but died before throwing sp2. Don't be like me
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

What’s the trick with Surfer?

I did three heavies to get my three different buffs, then on the fourth cycle I was already at one or two bars so I'd just wait for the power rate buff to expire and either throw sp1 or heavy charge into sp2, rinse and repeat. If you have a relic that can give you an extra buff that helps a lot too, I used the 6* Thor one since it gives you 16sec aptitude buffs when you use it. If you don't then you might have to go for sp3 for the aptitude.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Don't forget to click on the right to have several tags 😉 otherwise it doesn't select all the tags
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    Has anyone tried heimdall for god + metal mission? He has permanent true strike as long as you don't get hit, Not the ideal counter, but gets the job done.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    edited February 21

Zuro said:

What was your Shang rotation? I only have a max sig 6r3, and my only other option which looks feasible is ranking Howard to r3 since I don't have the 7*.
    Basically build charges and reset with heavy to gain up to 4 precision charges to bypass autoblock. Once you do that since youre using a r3 you'll need to pop like 5 or 6 sp3s while building charges, then drop a huge sp2. It only took me 3 sp3s though since i got a r2 7 star shang unboosted, if you boost up it might only take you 4 sp3s
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    (God/metal) Angela - easy solo with a rank 3
    (Burst/medium) scorpion - one revive. MLM and bait specials.
    (Carina’s) Howard- took me 3 revives but can be done in way less. Was my very first attempt at the fight so I tripped up a couple times
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 737 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Silver Surfer, full yellow bar, unboosted. No problems. Never let anybody tell you he’s just a prestige champ.

What was your rotation for this?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    Scorpion solo, heimdall solo not tried carina tag yet
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Anyone tried CGR?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    Shang Chi solo, much more manageable than last week but again, the AI is super passive and not fun to play against, can spend 2 minutes spamming sp1s and charging me but the next 3 or 4 dashing back holding block and walking towards me.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    For those of you who used Angela, my two options are my new 7* R1 that is awakened but only at sig 20, or my 6* R3 that is sig 200. It seems like since it is a longer fight that after a bit she’ll be at six buffs anyway so as long as I’m initially careful the 7* is the way to go, but interested in others opinion on this.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Maestro
  • Options
    Jimski93Jimski93 Posts: 3

I think Thor Rags could be decent for the God and Metal with the severe shock reduction. The node that strikes me as the pain point is that you cannot parry with buffs because that will nullify a buff on you and instantly take off 40% of your health.

It's only if you purify a debuff not when u nullify a buff so you're all good partying. I just solo'd with Hulkling (to get a feel for the fight) and still had about 80% health (once I regened) even after taking the sp2 ball to the face lol.
  • Options
    Jimski93Jimski93 Posts: 3

For some reason, my odin started the fight with only 1 buff activated instead of all three

When you parry you nullify a buff off yourself anyway so unless you're not planning to parry at all you're pretty much guaranteed to lose all your buffs.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited February 21
    Completed just now, here's the cheese options:
    Odin (God and Metal): Spam heavies in shock phase to gain buffs, start hitting in unblockable phase and do sp2. Rinse and repeat.

Shocker (M size and Offensive Burst): During Shock phase, parry and do hits to gain power till sp1, throw sp1s atleast twice to get the charges. In unblockable phase, you can hit the blocks to not get rooted. After two sp1s, launch sp 2 into stun and do the heavy to get massive damage. Rinse and Repeat.

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    edited February 21
    I can't see the Burst and M objectives on the app. Is it restricted to Valiant?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★

a solo with odin is really easy. strategy is dex then parry to consume the precision. After heavies, you have enough buffs to completely ignore the fight

i used 2 revive with longshot (DOUBLE OBJECTIVE). The fight is DEFINITELY SOLOABLE but i just messed up a lot and after 40 minutes i decide i wont try more. Strategy is heavy then immediately released, his 2nd part is when neb is still stunned . When reaching 5 karma, in her shock phase , parry then LLL, sp2. When she is in unblockable, keep hitting her block to make sure u wont get rooted