**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is raid's recognition of map exploration bugged?

Recently finished raid map in my battlegroup, we as alliance are pretty happy about it.
Exploring a map is a big deal for us.
180 tickets with current resource exchange is quite big thing to ask, since in order to be able to enter raids without usage of units you have to sacrifice some of the other hard-earned resources. Loyalty and Artifacts can buy you exclusive 7 stars, glory is quite goof for plenty of rank up resources.
Exploration rewards could turn raids into worthwhile deal for alliances, that are coordinated enough to defeat Ultron in 7 days. If you can get those of course...
Now to my question: after finishing map i noticed, that in aq tab the progress of map exploration does not reflect actual progress on the map.

The map is cleared and all 3 lanes with it. (We are bg 1)

But in aq tab it shows only 63% somehow???
I'm worried, because usually when it came to exploration of aq maps progress was reflected precisely in the tab, but now for some reason it doesn't show the truth at all.

I hope its just visual glitch, cause if not, it will be a riot and demand for compensation

Comments

• Options
    Just visual, known issue, rewards fine
  • Options
    Double_HelixDouble_Helix Posts: 50
    This happened last time, too, but it had no effect other than causing some extra stress.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Might sound like a dumb question, but the mentioned "total rewards" of raids (7.5k 7* shards/15k 6* shards) are given after exploration? Or just being done with the final Ultron boss is fine?
  • Options
    Rohith21 said:

Might sound like a dumb question, but the mentioned "total rewards" of raids (7.5k 7* shards/15k 6* shards) are given after exploration? Or just being done with the final Ultron boss is fine?

You get them at the end of the 7-days (week) for Raid BG's, same as 7th day of normal AQ rewards would come out.
    (not sure why exactly they separated out Boss Kill (Shards) vs Completion (Gold) categories on the chart, but those 2 should be for doing the same thing. Boss Kill == Completion)

As for the aforementioned 63% Visual Bug (for @cheese21 also), see the following thread…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/358139/raid-progress-not-showing-100#latest