MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Comments

• Queen_PhœnixQueen_Phœnix Member Posts: 8
    edited February 27

Okay so do we need to win 40 6* fights or 240 6* fights to get that gem?💎

180 fights with 7* for the paragon+ objectives.
    180 fights with 6* champion for tb or lower.
    But it's not something you can do in one sitting. you will need to do 6 fights a day minimum.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

But it's not something you can do in one sitting. you will need to do 6 fights a day minimum.
    What?
  • Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Member Posts: 15
    so paragon+ will be able to get 44 points max and others will be able to get 22 points max, is this correct?
  • Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Member Posts: 15

I think its 6 fights daily, and total 120 fights with 7* for paragon+ players to get all milestones.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    😏 Fast energy recharge 😏
  • REMUS_BTLSCREMUS_BTLSC Member Posts: 4
    Excited for this!
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    So we obviously earn points toward the event for participating in this special arena

Will we also get points for the event for doing the regular arenas?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,279 ★★★★
    Act 5 explo here i come
  • DaveyanEdmondDaveyanEdmond Member Posts: 6
    Are this kind of events monthy or only one-time? I mean,we can now freely rank up 1 champ 4-5 with a gem each month?
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★

Are this kind of events monthy or only one-time? I mean,we can now freely rank up 1 champ 4-5 with a gem each month?

This is tied to the saga event, which is 3 months long. So seems unlikely to be a monthly event. But we can hope?
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★

I think its 6 fights daily, and total 120 fights with 7* for paragon+ players to get all milestones.

Also note that it’s fights, not rounds, so assuming you win all your fights it’s two rounds of arena a day.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    Easy choice for me to rank 5 Kate with this gem.
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Member Posts: 539
    I'll be doing Cosmic Ghost Rider for my R4 to R5 Saga Rank Up Gem, but another question, will Magic Heist solo events also happen every 3 months?
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    So if I get a saga r4-5 gem, can I use it on the next lot of saga champs or will it only work for the saga event I get it from?
  • WolverineXWolverineX Member Posts: 44

are you going to fix Dani Moonstar? doesn't work vs Nick Fury
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★

If I had her, me too. As it stands, it's going to be Fury or Kingpin for me. I do think Skill will be the most often utilized for the rank up especially considering the other classess pools and who's already available as 7*s.

If I had her, me too. As it stands, it's going to be Fury or Kingpin for me. I do think Skill will be the most often utilized for the rank up especially considering the other classess pools and who's already available as 7*s.
    That is literally my r4 choice rn
    Correct me if I'm being stupid, but if there are 40 points and 20 days shouldn't we get 2 points every day? I only got 1
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,890 ★★★★★
    Freakyd said:

So if I get a saga r4-5 gem, can I use it on the next lot of saga champs or will it only work for the saga event I get it from?

This gem only works on Knull, X-Magica or Magic Thief champs
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Correct me if I'm being stupid, but if there are 40 points and 20 days shouldn't we get 2 points every day? I only got 1

Are you Paragon or higher? If not, you can only get 1 point I believe.
    Crine60 said:

Are you Paragon or higher? If not, you can only get 1 point I believe.
    Oh, I was wondering why noobs would be actually able to get a r4 to 5 gem. Eh at least I can get the 3 to 4 for paragon
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 733 ★★★★
    what do we do with the raffle tickets?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,250 ★★★★★
    edited February 28

I’m guessing next week, we can trade those in for a 6 or 7 star Serpent, kinda like with platinumpool and the deathless
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m guessing next week, we can trade those in for a 6 or 7 star Serpent, kinda like with platinumpool and the deathless
    Nope, the raffle tickets are used towards the *chance* of being 1 in 100 to recieve a 6* Serpent or 1 in 10 to recieve a 7*.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,250 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Nope, the raffle tickets are used towards the *chance* of being 1 in 100 to recieve a 6* Serpent or 1 in 10 to recieve a 7*.
    So it's a literall raffle then based on RNG. Typical
  • DirtyThirtyDirtyThirty Member Posts: 2
    Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,611 ★★★★★

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

You can be the guinea pig if you want. Let us know. But it's literally only 2 rounds a day if you use all 7*. Can't be that harsh to find to time to do 2 quick rounds.