**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Toughest remaining path for Necro?

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
Thinking of doing another path, as I have 52 Revives (a smidge more than I used for each of my other two paths), but I'm pretty sure the ones I have left are all difficult, so I wanted to get it out of the way first.

Toughest remaining path for Necro? 80 votes

Sauron->Surfer
17%
Ragnarok13MoosetiptronicCarnieLordSmashergash228MerseysideReddee_jay5MrSakuragiIBatmanDanish0528ZhaMasterAKingSkeletorMystical_fury1 14 votes
Jubilee->Stryfe
52%
RaganatorChanMan007ThatGuyYouSaw235Hendrosscane47Herbal_TaxmanIndioSkay1984Grootman1294sxlbstverliebtJustcause102ZeezoosItsClobberinTimejcphillips7Matty_IceCarracho01BeastDadMᗅՏᗅCREahmynutsSaltE_Wenis69Fryday 42 votes
Roblin->Elsa
5%
OUYOKazoraxsherin_66Mrt9810 4 votes
Odin->Mantis
25%
Mhd20034Longshot_33Rayven5220captain_rogersSparty6Yodabolt21DeadpoisdeadUltragamerwillrun4adonutNight_RiderBadMother2BirbmanAvnishProjecteXNewtrelNüΚΞNemesis_17LioLennJBtheboss649mmartin5817 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    Great...about to do that jubilee one as my 4th :)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,950 ★★★★★
    Odin->Mantis
    I found the Odin path harder than path 4, myself.

It depends on your strengths and weaknesses in the game, plus your team.

I'm not the greatest at reverse controls, and sometimes I would forget about them, especially since path 6 was the last path I did and rushed through it, so I would forget about reverse controls after specials sometimes and get smacked. 🫠

The general consensus though is that path 4 is the worst.
  • Options
    Depends on the team you are running.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,011 Guardian
    If you have 7* G99, then Jubilee path is one of the easiest paths on that side. If you're a master of reverse controls, then Odin path won't be half bad.

In my opinion, the hardest fights were that stryfe and spot in the second half.
  • Options
    a good tip for reverse controls, i used aegon and doom. Doom made it such that i never dealt with reverse controls. Took BWCV with 1 revive.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you used 50 revives or less on any path, I don't know how "hard" you'll find the rest. Certainly, it depends on skill and roster constraints, but you probably won't find any of them particularly crazy. My best advice would be to take each side back-to-back so you stay used to the shared defenders and can practically delete them from your memory files after finishing. The Sauron path isn't too rough, but then you can save any extra revives for the next one.

Another consideration I'd note is if you'd want to Ascend or R5 anyone on your team to use in further Necro runs, then target that specific path next. Other than that, or finishing the left side, it is super team-dependent and down to preference. Who are you using?
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★

I mean, if you used 50 revives or less on any path, I don't know how "hard" you'll find the rest. Certainly, it depends on skill and roster constraints, but you probably won't find any of them particularly crazy. My best advice would be to take each side back-to-back so you stay used to the shared defenders and can practically delete them from your memory files after finishing. The Sauron path isn't too rough, but then you can save any extra revives for the next one.

Another consideration I'd note is if you'd want to Ascend or R5 anyone on your team to use in further Necro runs, then target that specific path next. Other than that, or finishing the left side, it is super team-dependent and down to preference. Who are you using?

So far, the main damage dealers have been Aegon and Shuri. I have a Kate (only R3 at the moment), and a 7* Guilly2099 though. Those 4 seem to be the Big Four in terms of getting through the rest of Necro, so I'd imagine I'm set. The right side scares me tbh, a Knull that deals damage whenever he touches you, Shocker (who I've never really gotten used to fighting), and a bunch of tough nodes.
  • Options
    Oof I don't like this jubilee
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Sauron->Surfer
    Out of these the Sauron path was the worst for my Aegon team. Not an easy ramp up and the Storm on that path was one of my worst defenders.
  • Options
    Note to self / others. Don't put suicides on against Jubilee, thinking that increased damage will help...
  • Options
    TheFifty9SoundTheFifty9Sound Posts: 23
    Jubilee->Stryfe
    I've just got Odin > Mantis to go and I thought it looked pretty straightforward. It being second in this poll worries me slightly 🤔
  • Options
    Oh this Diablo is worse than I thought...
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 575 ★★★
    Jubilee->Stryfe
    This was my most expensive path at 80-90 revives. I thought I was prepared, but I was not.
  • Options
    Jubilee->Stryfe

Out of these the Sauron path was the worst for my Aegon team. Not an easy ramp up and the Storm on that path was one of my worst defenders.

This was a path I was happy to use Kate and friends on. I can’t imagine ramping aegon on Sauron. That had to be awful.
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    Odin->Mantis
    I brought torch with my aegon team for the jubilee-> stryfe path and found aegon much easier to use on Diablo, stryfe, and galan. I regret bringing torch because I just used aegon and it wasn’t bad. Odin path reverse controls got me.
  • Options
    Sauron->Surfer
    Matty_Ice said:

This was a path I was happy to use Kate and friends on. I can’t imagine ramping aegon on Sauron. That had to be awful.
    I didn’t, I ramped on Hit-Monkey. It wasn’t any better than what I saw of Sauron 😂
  • Options
    Sauron->Surfer

I loved that fight with Sandman. Other options may not be as fun.
  • Options
    Jubilee->Stryfe

I brought torch with my aegon team for the jubilee-> stryfe path and found aegon much easier to use on Diablo, stryfe, and galan. I regret bringing torch because I just used aegon and it wasn’t bad. Odin path reverse controls got me.

I did the exact same thing. Except I used Wiccan for galan and he worked quite well.
  • Options

Matty_Ice said:

I didn’t, I ramped on Hit-Monkey. It wasn’t any better than what I saw of Sauron 😂
    I ramped on Sauron so that Hm was manageable.
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

I did the exact same thing. Except I used Wiccan for galan and he worked quite well.
    I have Shuri for it but it's.been awful so far. Might just have to Aegon it.
  • Options

So far, the main damage dealers have been Aegon and Shuri. I have a Kate (only R3 at the moment), and a 7* Guilly2099 though. Those 4 seem to be the Big Four in terms of getting through the rest of Necro, so I'd imagine I'm set. The right side scares me tbh, a Knull that deals damage whenever he touches you, Shocker (who I've never really gotten used to fighting), and a bunch of tough nodes.
    Ah, so you’re probably pretty solid then. Aegon has carried me through the right side so far (sans Odin path) and really the biggest headaches have been Galan (who is trash unless you have a counter) and Silver Centurion. Knull was actually one of my easiest fights if you can fairly consistently push him to sp2. Just only parry a couple times and know that you can barely take damage from the sp1 if you dodge at a good time and throw your own special before his encroaching death (can’t remember what it’s called) triggers afterwards. I think it was a pretty simple ~3-4 revive fight. Sunspot was annoying with the node on the middle path, and the nodes on the left paths were… not difficult but easily a KO if you get distracted. Aegon +Shuri and maybe one or two specific counters can cover it though. Kate is a boss also, but she and Shuri are less necessary and can cover the spread a little less unless you’re quite good at them. Prep well and you should be fine mate.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★
    In section 1 its the one with claire and shang chi, in section 2 its the one with stryfe and galan
  • Options
    Jubilee->Stryfe

Matty_Ice said:

If I had to do path 4 again, I would have full aegon it and just brute forced everything. Would have saved a ton of revives and sanity.
  • Options
    Matty_Ice said:

Matty_Ice said:

If I had to do path 4 again, I would have full aegon it and just brute forced everything. Would have saved a ton of revives and sanity.
    Thanks. First run w/ Shuri got 25% down. It's not fun. There's too much that can go wrong (regen) in this fight.
  • Options

Matty_Ice said:

Matty_Ice said:

Thanks. First run w/ Shuri got 25% down. It's not fun. There's too much that can go wrong (regen) in this fight.
    Stryfe really isn't bad with Aegon if you understand the mechanics, Galan is a pain unless you have someone to deal with buffs/power/tanking harvest, Diablo can be done but is much easier with a regen reversal, and Centurion is rough but can be managable (would recommend someone like Doom or another mystic power control for him and Galan).
  • Options
    OMG...thanks. Aegon FTW. Can I do it with Shuri? Yeah, 25% each time until I get rooted. Or just Aegon it, no stress, for 15-30% each time.

Looks like Aegon all the way except I might try Shuri on Stryfe, and I have Wiccan for Knull and Galan.
  • Options
    Jubilee->Stryfe

Matty_Ice said:

Matty_Ice said:

If you run despair, shuri destroys his regen. Even 1 point will be enough with how many shocks she applies.
  • Options
    Yeah the regen was mitigated, but Aegon just blows through it. And Stryfe too. On to Galan, this has actually been quicker than I expected.