**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who are you guys going to use the X-Magica 4-5 gem on?

Comments

• Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 146 ★★
    Going to use the 4-5 on Fury and 3-4 on Zemo
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I have R4 NF and R3 Kingpin so I guess bring them both up next level. I've been doing a lot of arena since I only have 2 7* and have to recharge 1x per day.
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
    Maybe Kushala if I get her and want to take her up, but it's most likely gonna be Sersi. Sersi is best
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Probably serpent or destroyer. Maybe void but yeah.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

I'm confused, I'm planning to use it on cgr but I'm debating whether cgr worth it or not. Again I already have other options like kate and kingpin ranked up. I'm saving for featured so if I pull a onslaught or bullseye I might use on them, otherwise it's definitely cgr.

Onslaught isn't in the pool, is he?
    Onslaught will probably be in the pool, so is bullseye and white tiger.
    Both onslaught and bullseye will have great value in bgs, but, I'll wait until my next titan pull
    You do realize that it's not about the featured crystal pool, but about the X-Magica pool... The special Gems work on Knull, #X-Magica champs and #Magic Thief champs.

Bullseye is #Magic Thief, but neither Onslaught nor White Tiger are in the pool, because they don't have the tags.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    I will take Massacre to R4 and I will max out (finally) The King in Black.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★

I'm confused, I'm planning to use it on cgr but I'm debating whether cgr worth it or not. Again I already have other options like kate and kingpin ranked up. I'm saving for featured so if I pull a onslaught or bullseye I might use on them, otherwise it's definitely cgr.

Onslaught isn't in the pool, is he?
    Onslaught will probably be in the pool, so is bullseye and white tiger.
    Both onslaught and bullseye will have great value in bgs, but, I'll wait until my next titan pull
    You do realize that it's not about the featured crystal pool, but about the X-Magica pool... The special Gems work on Knull, #X-Magica champs and #Magic Thief champs.

Bullseye is #Magic Thief, but neither Onslaught nor White Tiger are in the pool, because they don't have the tags.
    Damn bro, that's an oversight. I honestly thought onslaught was in the x magica pool,thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★

Why wouldn't CGR be worth it? I saw you list in another thread that he has some weaknesses, but if you're thinking about R5ing the guy you probably know when, where and how to use him. So I'm wondering what the hesitancy is.
    He is the best option for me rn, So I probably rank him up after I get some isos and stuff (Unless I pull a bullseye). Thanks!
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Zemo kingpin or bullseye
  • Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 35
    Think I’m going with void
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★

This Stud
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    edited March 4

Kate Bishop, I'm ranking up my favorite team, the Young Avengers, Wiccan and Hulkling are already r5 and ascended, Kate is already ascended. America is at r2, hopefully she'll be my first r3, and this month we are getting Cassie from the Calendar, also hoping to get a 6*

Get out of my brain twin!
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 116
    I’m using mine on massacre unless I get werewolf
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★

Domino

@Nojokejaym i considered domino but then i immediately said no. Out of every class mutant has the least amount of r5 worthy 6 stars so it makes more sense to r5 domino with t6cc and use the gem on a defender like Thing (science has a ton of r5 worthy champs)
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    Going to learn how to play Kate. She gets the gem.
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Nightcrawler!
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    Kingpin
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 262 ★★★
    I’m definitely using the gem on symbiote supreme, it’s a free r5 and it feels right to go towards a guilty pleasure rank up
  • Options
    Mystical_fury1Mystical_fury1 Posts: 28
    the hood
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Kate Bishop, I'm ranking up my favorite team, the Young Avengers, Wiccan and Hulkling are already r5 and ascended, Kate is already ascended. America is at r2, hopefully she'll be my first r3, and this month we are getting Cassie from the Calendar, also hoping to get a 6*

Get out of my brain twin!

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    Probably on Elsa.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★
    I wouldve taken Kingpin to R5 anyway so this is sweet.

But I do want a R5 CGR too.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Hmmm maybe Voodoo/Kraven/Squirrel Girl lol
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Too may good options.
    I'll wait to see who I actually need at the time.
    I'll probably hold it for awhile.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 250 ★★
    I have most of the obvious options r5 already, so I am leaning havoc since I have a sig200 r4, but I am going to see how I like Kushala first
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    I saw this thread and thought just what I'm looking for, the youtubers list too many for me to decide.
    But then I see a lot of people are having the same problem.suppose it's a good problem to have though,who to use your free rank yo gems on.
    So nick fury is definitely getting my 4-5 but it looks like my 2 options for the 3-4 is the 2 in debate,and my option that's available in a 7* is another one mentioned here but I think I'll stay positive to get 7* kushala
    So Zemo or CGR?
    I cant remember the last time I played cgr but maybe if he's ranked up that could change.zemo on the other hand has had a few uses recently,so even though I like CGR better I'm wondering if zemo is the sensible choice and will handle more content
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    I will probably go for NF, but I also have zemo, cgr, kushala, kingpin, that may be really good options...
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 496 ★★★
    Cbones! I just gave him a gem and 150 stones. R5 ascended cbones coming soon!