**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing New Content: SHOWCASE

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

@Kabam Miike sometimes I get force quit out of the game due to a bug in BGs and questing. If this happens in this gamemode, will I have to restart the fight with 50% health or will it be able to recover the fight?

You’d be screwed. They never rectified this situation in other gamemodes, so no reason to think they’d make adjustments for this one.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104

arifin74 said:

Sorry, not related to this content, but when can we buy Loyalty Crystal Shatter Tokens with Loyalty ?

Tomorrow at 18:00 UTC (I think that's 11am PT)
    Awesome :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Ashacekar said:

@Kabam Crashed we got to how the last KG piece is related to AW but not

It has not anything to do with war
    Did you read the above text? Genuinely curious
    U missing my last response I completely over looked the relative parts
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Sigh.... Yeah totally excited for this new content that isn't 8.4. It's about to be 5 months in 5 days, jeez.

Each Act chapter has been released 6 months. Not sure why you thought it would be sooner.
    Each chapter also had 6 paths, now they have 3. What was the purpose of that change if it takes them this long to design content regardless?
    Here’s the link: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/349203/act-8-chapter-3-illumination-coming-october-18-2023/p1

Let me reiterate using their words:

In order to apply more focus on *quality* over quantity inside of Story Quest, we've decided to reduce the scope of this and future Chapters from the standard 6 Paths per Quest to 3 Paths per Quest. This not only reduces the overhead on work required for the content, but allows us to ensure that every path that does make it into an SQ Quest is the *best* it can be.
    And where's all that quality going to then? Cause SQs have been extremely repetitive and boring, not to mention rewards were terrible until not that long ago (something which even they acknowledged).
    Why did you bring SQs up all of a sudden? He was talking about quality INSIDE story quests. Not side quests, seems you have trouble reading
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★
    edited March 14

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Sigh.... Yeah totally excited for this new content that isn't 8.4. It's about to be 5 months in 5 days, jeez.

Each Act chapter has been released 6 months. Not sure why you thought it would be sooner.
    Each chapter also had 6 paths, now they have 3. What was the purpose of that change if it takes them this long to design content regardless?
    Here’s the link: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/349203/act-8-chapter-3-illumination-coming-october-18-2023/p1

In order to apply more focus on *quality* over quantity inside of Story Quest, we've decided to reduce the scope of this and future Chapters from the standard 6 Paths per Quest to 3 Paths per Quest. This not only reduces the overhead on work required for the content, but allows us to ensure that every path that does make it into an SQ Quest is the *best* it can be.
    And where's all that quality going to then? Cause SQs have been extremely repetitive and boring, not to mention rewards were terrible until not that long ago (something which even they acknowledged).
    Why did you bring SQs up all of a sudden? He was talking about quality INSIDE story quests. Not side quests, seems you have trouble reading
    Lol what? Says SQ right there, as far as I know SQ stands for "Side Quest", everyone uses SQ for Side Quest on these forums.

If anyone has trouble reading here it's you.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    I haven’t got the time doing current content and more is being added? I see a lot more fatigue and it ain’t a debuff
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    Bulmkt said:

I haven’t got the time doing current content and more is being added? I see a lot more fatigue and it ain’t a debuff

No one forces you to do all the content. Aim for what are you able to do and keep rolling. If you feel you're missing something out, then rethink your situation and focus on things which you want to do and not on things you need to do. If youre in an alliance which aims for better placements then consider stepping away from there and search for something better fitting for you.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Hopefully this is done well, it'd be nice to have some content to take seriously since the war season is DOA.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 237
    This feels like the Pimp my ride meme, but based on AW.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50
    Can you combine loyalty with loyalty shatter tokens to redeem a 7 star loyalty crystal? For example, I use 1,000,000 loyalty and 5 tokens
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

Yes, you are correct in that sq is the most used abbreviation for side quests. However in this case it means Story Quests. You would have known if you clicked on the link in the original post.

Like the guy above me says: context matters. Seems you are still the one with trouble reading and not me.

Didn't know "Story Quest" was a used term around here. I automatically read it as Side Quest.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

So if I had 700k loyalty I could turn it into 7 loyalty shatter then sell it for 7000 7 star shards, when I only have 2 7 stars so far? Neat

Looks like the answer to that is: NO. Only tokens can be traded for 7 star shards and you can't get tokens from the store.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★
    Is this open to all progression levels?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,299 ★★★★★

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Lol what? Says SQ right there, as far as I know SQ stands for "Side Quest", everyone uses SQ for Side Quest on these forums.

Yes, you are correct in that sq is the most used abbreviation for side quests. However in this case it means Story Quests. You would have known if you clicked on the link in the original post.

Like the guy above me says: context matters. Seems you are still the one with trouble reading and not me.
    He said "let me reiterate using their words" why would I go read that Bible if he already summarized it for me (and typed SQs)?
    Can't have trouble reading it if I didn't even read it in the first place. Why? Cause he summarized it for me and typed Story Quest as SQ which another person automatically thought meant Side Quest.
  • Options

So if I had 700k loyalty I could turn it into 7 loyalty shatter then sell it for 7000 7 star shards, when I only have 2 7 stars so far? Neat

Looks like the answer to that is: NO. Only tokens can be traded for 7 star shards and you can't get tokens from the store.
    @BigPoppaCBONE You can, it says in the first line. The trade in store will be active today at 18:00 UTC, already confirmed by mike. Loyalty => Token => 7 star Shard
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    arifin74 said:

@BigPoppaCBONE You can, it says in the first line. The trade in store will be active today at 18:00 UTC, already confirmed by mike. Loyalty => Token => 7 star Shard
    Check for yourself. It's Loyalty => Shatter (Ugh. That name is stupid. Why couldn't they use shard?) and Token => 7 star Shard
  • Options

arifin74 said:

Check for yourself. It's Loyalty => Shatter (Ugh. That name is stupid. Why couldn't they use shard?) and Token => 7 star Shard
    Ah! I did noticed that, and thought it was mistake/typo. Why would someone buy 15k shard and then form a loyalty crystal where you can directly buy one.

Seems like this is option for who will get some token from war rewards, like 10 token then convert the 10 token + buy remaining 5k for loyalty
  • Options
    PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54

Can we use solo health potions and revives for this quest or we are supposed to use alliance war revives?

This is a solo quest, so if you need to use them, they'll be regular Revives and Potions, not the ones for AW.
    @Kabam Miike ... so does this mean normal war boosts can't be used either (150% cosmic boosts, power start boost, etc), just the normal "rainbow boosts"?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    edited March 15

Can we use solo health potions and revives for this quest or we are supposed to use alliance war revives?

This is a solo quest, so if you need to use them, they'll be regular Revives and Potions, not the ones for AW.
    @Kabam Miike ... so does this mean normal war boosts can't be used either (150% cosmic boosts, power start boost, etc), just the normal "rainbow boosts"?
    The cosmic bosts will definitely work since there work in all games mode but a few places like lol abyssal it doesn’t work as great but the power star bot’s definitely won’t work
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

He said "let me reiterate using their words" why would I go read that Bible if he already summarized it for me (and typed SQs)?
    Can't have trouble reading it if I didn't even read it in the first place. Why? Cause he summarized it for me and typed Story Quest as SQ which another person automatically thought meant Side Quest.
    Good, then we both don't have trouble reading :smile:
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    Do we need to enlist AW to take part in this solo Showcase thing?
    Can a player run both paths just like the daily quests? Energy costs, war energy or usual energy?

• Options
    KenkylKenkyl Posts: 8
    @kabam just like to know.why the cost of loyalty points of t6bc and t3ac for paragon and thronebreaker are same.they cost of 750000 loyalty points?
  • Options
    ShshscShshsc Posts: 33
    Do we need to join a strong ally or just any ally is fine?