**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ridiculously low pi for a rank 4 6 star

2»

Comments

• Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 59

To be fair having 9 points in greater strength and 6 in greater vitality is not gonna boost pi by much.

Then tell me what is… pretty please 🥺 🙏
    Basically the ones that require carb cores.
    I’m not going to be running max suicides, too much health lost, and I use doom a lot
    Suicides aren’t the only masteries that cost carb cores. Despair, deep wounds, and assassin are all great offensive masteries. Hell you don’t even have willpower.
    Let’s see your mastery set up buddy! You probably put all your mastery points towards wisdom, intelligence, Pittance, and even prosperity… 🤓

Well here ya go. I run suicides which you’re not a fan of but it’s not like that’s the only option.
    Bro is definitely not free to play 🤣
    You’re not gonna believe this but I’ve never spent a cent.
    Your not gonna believe this, but your 100% a addicted to this game!
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 59
    ahmynuts said:

To be fair having 9 points in greater strength and 6 in greater vitality is not gonna boost pi by much.

I’m not going to be running max suicides, too much health lost, and I use doom a lot
    Suicides aren’t the only masteries that cost carb cores. Despair, deep wounds, and assassin are all great offensive masteries. Hell you don’t even have willpower.
    Let’s see your mastery set up buddy! You probably put all your mastery points towards wisdom, intelligence, Pittance, and even prosperity… 🤓

Well here ya go. I run suicides which you’re not a fan of but it’s not like that’s the only option.
    So, having unlocked the most important things in the game with the highest ROI = not free to play now?
    I guarantee you, this game won’t last for another 5 years..
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    Points on greater strength and greater vitality is a complete waste... those points are better usef elsewhere like willpower, assassin despair and deep wounds
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73
    edited March 18

ahmynuts said:

So, having unlocked the most important things in the game with the highest ROI = not free to play now?
    I guarantee you, this game won’t last for another 5 years..
    thats what they said 5 years ago... fix your masteries and dupe her and she'll have good pi, not that it means anything. if you dont stupidly spend all your units on crystals at the start of the game act 1 2 3 give enough units to get 90% of the key masteries

you have 52 points, try work towards this if you want.

• Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 30
    To answer your question…. The reason her pi is low is that she is one of those low pi champs that kabam releases. Why there are very low pi and very high pi champs, I have no idea. Also, you mastery setup is partly why she’s so low
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    edited March 18
    My Sersi does just fine at sig 200.

Probably doesn't help that she is 160th in prestige unawakened.

Just need to fix your mastery setup. It is well worth investing in. Grind all arena milestones for free units.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 475 ★★★

Winter soldier in ROL has 350k PI, but his health isn’t reflecting that

Winter soldier in ROL has 75040 PI, not sure where you got that figure from
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    edited March 18
    For one your current masterys aren't adding much to your champs PI. As well there's just some champs that have horrendous PI to begin with like classic SW
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Max out salve mastery in defense tree. It is cheap and boosts pi a lot
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    This mastry setup can be classified as a toddler setup. Fr
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 745 ★★★

It's barely a set-up, but something about your tone tells me you're not here for advice but rather just trolling and trying to rage bait people
  • Options
    KikohouKikohou Posts: 10
    Is maxing out salve worth it?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    Kikohou said:

One point is enough in salve recovery is worth it
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Once bro started getting flamed for being an ass, he dipped. Smh
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Kikohou said:

Not worth it but if you chase pi like me, it is a simple mastery to boost your pi.

But it don't have any real effect.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    This guy is funny because he whines about not having high PI on Sersi and when he's told why, he gets mad that you need to spend units on it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Kikohou said:

I always run max salve because I like seeing the green +5 on my side of the screen. It is very soothing and also extremely OP whenever there is a 2* arena/event/challenge.
This discussion has been closed.