**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MAGIC HEIST starts February 28th! Raffling off a 7-Star The Serpent!

Comments

• Options
    paras282000paras282000 Posts: 8
    I dont know why but i only get 12milestone in magic heist solo event. Why shouldn't we only able to get only those rewards that we can get ,now how m i able to get them is it fair
  • Options
    Mvijay786Mvijay786 Posts: 5
    I played everyday magic highest daily quest for earning point but why my points are low as per total days kindly check.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,692 ★★★
    Mvijay786 said:

I played everyday magic highest daily quest for earning point but why my points are low as per total days kindly check.

Did you claim the tickets after doing arena? @Mvijay786
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    PSAA said:

So just confirming, missing just one single day means i won't get the rank 5 gem?

If you miss 1 single day, you will end at 40 points which is exactly what is needed for the gem.
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 72
    It is a nice event and with good rewards, buy it only allows 1 day (2 possible missed opportunities) or you can't get the top reward of that R4 to R5 gem.

That is not a lot of margin of error.

It looks like I am shaping up to have 39 points on the last day instead of 40, for some reason, and that just hurts:(

Any way we can make another bite or 2 at the apple happen, Kabam? Maybe the last day it gives 2 pts per objective instead of 1? Asking for a friend;)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    I missed one day on the alt account, so need to grind an extra day before going on hiatus.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,192 ★★★★★
    My alt was only 2 points behind my main after missing 1 day but now it’s only at 34 points vs 38. This doesn’t make sense at all. There must be a bug in this event. I do the objectives daily and claim the tickets afterward.
  • Options
    KeremKerem Posts: 140
    Kabam Jax said:

Will we be able to wait until the last day and do all 120 arena fight on the last day or will we not unlock the next days objective unless we have the current days objective done when the next one goes live?

Do not wait until the last day.
    You are earning milestone points by completing daily objectives. Which means you have to complete the objectives daily. You have an opportunity to get two points per day, missing a day means missing points.

I’m a valiant player and luckily have the Master title. I’ve been doing almost every single content in the MCOC for years but unfortunately I’m one of them who are missing the r4-5 gem by one point. I’ve collected today’s objectives and I’ll be reached 39 points tomorrow which is the last day of the event.

I’ve already made a comment about this situation and I was thinking Kabam would solve it and giving a chance to make it up. As we all know t6cc are still pretty hard to get them and it’s gonna effect all my game progress.

Lots of people having the same problem and hoping to get a break this time when so much things are going on the game. Thank you.

• Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 57
    I just missed a r4 gem because two days ago after I did the saga arena I claimed my ticket and closed the game, then the next day the ticket was still sitting there, so I missed the next objective because the ticket glitched and didn't claim properly. This is garbage. Kabam please give us a way of getting an extra ticket AT LEAST put one in a daily deal or something.
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    I believe the event should be extended by a few days for those who will miss by one, maybe two or three days. Stuff happens and sometimes more important things hinder someone from ensuring these are done everyday. I do think a buffer would have been warranted.
  • Options
    xKingbdxKingbd Posts: 2
    Really sucks to miss out on this by one day. This has been a challenging month for me outside of the game. Even had to leave my alliance because i knew my participation would be minimal. Oh well
  • Options
    Wong_Fei_HungWong_Fei_Hung Posts: 6
    There are too many events to focus on in this game, especially considering that players have lives outside of it. What makes this situation even more frustrating is that the Kabam have admitted that the objectives in this event are unclear, yet they don't plan to address it. So many players missed the opportunity on the rewards. I know many players already left the game because they no longer find it enjoyable and are tired of spending money on it. I'm beginning to understand why. For now, I'm putting an end to my spending. Good luck to all my fellow summoners!
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 659 ★★★
    Now we are close to the end of the event, what is the schedule for the 100 6* and 10 7* Serpent prices?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    edited March 19
    It seems like TB is not eligible or only eligible for the 7-Star?

• Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    (Paragon summers only)

The fudge do I do with these 21 tickets lol?
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 72
    I had (what I think is) a great idea on how they could have approached this, if/had they wanted to try to deal with these wide-spread concerns. They could have made a 4->5 gem one of the options on the final Inferno Nexus Crystal.

This would have covered the vast majority of players who were not able to get those last 1-2 points due to issues with the game/misunderstanding the requirements/Unclear on what was or was not achievable/etc.

I, for one, would have had no issue with those who did the quest "properly" to get more rewards than me. It would be considerably less painful than not being able to get the gem at all.

I think it is also falling by the wayside that Kabam admits that the structure of the event was confusing and should be reviewed for future events. That's all fine and dandy...I suppose...

Since the timeframe was so short and the margin of error so low, any miscommunication was far more vicious to the players that did not understand the rules or didn't get clarity in a timely manner, myself included.

Maybe they will do something, but I doubt it, based on the tone of the responses they have given regarding this issue. I guess we will know on 3/20 at 18:00 UTC.
  • Options
    WollefWollef Posts: 43
    Why kabam you making everything in the game so confusing and not accessibility friendly at all???!
    - We need a flower as key for doing the side quest, and I can't see if I have one before entering the side quest....it's not even in my top bar.... Can't you lock the side quest if we don't have they key as many other events or telling me I'm missing the key??

- Each side quest provide a boost as reward, why not showing the boost in the reward panel so I will be not force to go in my inventory calculate how many rewards I have and go back to the side quest to compare by name which one I'm missing, go back in inventory to check name again...etc....

- Symbiosis have a different timer than others side quest, it's weekly reset, why not calling it weekly side quest in the name instead of just side quest? All my team wasn't sure if they absolutely have to do it before the timer or if it will be reset....we have absolutely no information on the panel directly....I have to read a notification or a forum to know that, by just adding weekly in the name you could has solve this.

- Event shop have an weekly auto reset for the bundle you can buy, again, why the information is not in the shop directly, you see the reset timer only if you buy one of the bundle....why not having a text or reset timer on top of the shop or on the item itself as usual for other events???

- I will not talking about the 24day timer on the magic challenge your are supposed to do before 24h and who will reset at a specific time you can't even know if you don't do it first.... You already talk about it as many player as well....
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 57
    I don't get that Kabam thinks people have the ability to go do a 3-week event every single day with almost no margin for error and can keep up with the objectives when it wasn't even made clear that if you missed an objective you wouldn't get one the next day.
    Just saying "it's a daily objective" doesn't help in the slightest when our normal dailies stack up 3 at a time! It also is confusing for players below paragon when it has a timer under the current objective that says "next objective in ....." which implies the objectives can stack up same way normal dailies do.
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    So when is the actual raffle? Are there any actions required on our part to play the raffle?
  • Options
    MLGMLG Posts: 17
    Help.... This doesn't work anymore.

My energy is recharged every 5 minutes instead of 2 minutes 30.
    Am I the only one with this bug?

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    MLG said:

Help.... This doesn't work anymore.

My energy is recharged every 5 minutes instead of 2 minutes 30.
    Am I the only one with this bug?

Cause it ended today
  • Options
    I have 2 accounts on 2 devices and both do not have the Summoner Sigil yet my energy timer are reset to 6 minutes. It's no longer 3 minutes.
  • Options
    nvm. didn't know it ended today
  • Options
    Just shaking my head at how they dealt with this situation (Magic Heist). Clearly, many players were affected by their miscommunication regarding the objectives. They could have made money by giving players who missed out a chance to catch up. For example, allowing them to purchase tickets to complete the objectives they missed. I'm pretty sure many players would have been willing to pay for another chance. But they didn't take any action... This leaves a sour taste in the game now, indicating a lack of consideration for the players' best interests.

• Options
    Mcghee3Mcghee3 Posts: 93
    When and how do we find out about the raffle @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 121

Just shaking my head at how they dealt with this situation (Magic Heist). Clearly, many players were affected by their miscommunication regarding the objectives. They could have made money by giving players who missed out a chance to catch up. For example, allowing them to purchase tickets to complete the objectives they missed. I'm pretty sure many players would have been willing to pay for another chance. But they didn't take any action... This leaves a sour taste in the game now, indicating a lack of consideration for the players' best interests.

Many players just aren't able to read properly.
    - "Daily objectives"
    - start and end date

And if you can't login on a daily basis it's a you problem.
    Buying into a challenge sounds really something Kabam should consider, not.
    Whats next? Buying missed calender days? Missed WOE days?
  • Options
    “Many players just aren't able to read properly.
    - "Daily objectives"
    - start and end date

And if you can't login on a daily basis it's a you problem.
    Buying into a challenge sounds really something Kabam should consider, not.
    Whats next? Buying missed calender days? Missed WOE days?”

Kabam has already admitted that their objectives weren’t clear and stated that they will fix it the next time around, being clearer in their explanation on the objectives. As for buying, that's what they want! It's a business! Let’s be real here!