[Deathless Guillotine Objective]

2»

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    I have to say, I'm made up.

I always liked old Guilly - her SP3 animations have always been a favourite of mine. Literally - old comments of mine:

Really happy that the game team decided to give us a way to Awaken these Trophy champs, and make them a lot more fun.

I hope the same is true for King Groot (not that I'm convinced I'll get him, yet 😉)

Awakened KG is a million times better than unawakened.
  • NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Member Posts: 39

The wow tag requires 7* deathless Guilly, why are you making a objective requirement a specific character, I don’t have her, I haven’t done necro, at this point the challenges aren’t even about skill just do you have a specific character, what the game has become is so restrictive to this magnitude it’s gross

I agree with you. I don't have it in any version either. I came back from retirement, so I couldn't build this character.
    The message that Kabam is leaving with this is not cool at all.

But it's sad to see what the game has become. Events no longer require skill. Just have the champion and some revives and everything is perfect.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

The wow tag requires 7* deathless Guilly, why are you making a objective requirement a specific character, I don’t have her, I haven’t done necro, at this point the challenges aren’t even about skill just do you have a specific character, what the game has become is so restrictive to this magnitude it’s gross

I agree with you. I don't have it in any version either. I came back from retirement, so I couldn't build this character.

But it's sad to see what the game has become. Events no longer require skill. Just have the champion and some revives and everything is perfect.
    So all of this is kabams fault? Lol

You retired, then came back after deathless had already been introduced, but it's their fault you don't have her? What?
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    Getting a seven star deathless guillotine was a pain in the ass. I don't think it would be fair to the people who got her in the first place to turn around and let someone with a six star just do the objective and get the seven star in one fight. As it stands now you can get still get Deathless Guillotine without having any pieces by doing the Act 8 challenge, the Necropolis, and spending 15000 units. It sucks and is expensive for a character who is only mid at best, but that's what you get for not being in the hunt since the beginning.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian

The game has always been about reviving through content. When RoL was released, BrutalDLX literally had to beat that wolverine by reviving 3* Electro and letting wolverine slowly kill himself. When Labyrinth dropped, people were dropping $200 in revives to beat it. When abyss dropped, skilled players dropped 3k+ units of revives to beat it. If anything, the game actually rewards skill more now where we see people doing itemless runs of Necropolis within the first month of its release.