**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How are RAIDS going for everybody? Curious about “meta”

BmanBman Posts: 223
Curious how allies/ppl are doing on RAIDS (more importantly whether u are enjoying or hating them). . All can answer. Just looking for opinions guys. Honestly it turned out to be about 0% what I thought it would be. Not too important because Kabam won’t notice or change, but if u could please say what map ur playing raids along with how u feel about them as a whole?? Would be greatly appreciated!! Again, just asking for how ppl feel about it from a content standpoint. Thx in advance to all that answer

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Its my first raids and I absolutely loved it. 6 star r3 hulkling hitting the damage cap on my second time in is crazy. We run map 5 and 6 aq at the same time if I understood ur question correctly
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    Titania absolutely wrecks it.
    But my ally mates struggle against maestro
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    If three people are already on one path (but no one else has joined in) do you have to take a new branching path? Or can I still join their path and assist and get some form of rewards?
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    It's cool enough... Love that they made it possible to dex maestro sp1 now, even though many in our ally still having a hard time fighting him. The rng rewards still suck yes...
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I've begun to enjoy it more and more the better champions I've chosen for it. The first time, I chose my r4 Masacre and he was just trash. Maybe it was me not understanding how everything worked (also a fair possibility since it was a new mode), but I really couldn't make him do any damage whatsoever.

The second outing, I chose my r4 Doom. I had a lot more fun then. He actually did do some damage and while I don't think I ever hit the damage cap, I was pretty darn close to it on multiple occasions.

This time, I instead went with my r2 7* Venom and he just eats them up. I no longer have to worry about the timer because I'm usually done with a minute or a minute and a half to spare. Just massive damage, regardless of whether or not my team mates boost me up or not. Venom just doesn't care.

Unfortunately, the rewards are kinda wonky. I don't want to dismiss them entirely since I've gotten 4K Titan shards (which are great) and some t6cc (which is always useful), but since both of those are only small amounts of any actionable wholes, they don't feel very gratifying to get no matter how good I can objectively view them as.

I kind of wish that the Raid chests were a bit like the Banquet crystals in terms of having a certain guaranteed reward (ISO and gold in the Banquet crystal's case) and then the RNG one, instead of just having to rely on RNG. Even if it's just a bit of glory or something.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Third raids I've been a part of. Third time some ally member decides to not communicate/ participate at all and cost us the ability to do 100%.

So yeah. I've not been a fan as it's wasted effort.

Aside from that, titania crushes everything. I've been going in with only 1-2 charges and still hitting the damage cap easy each time.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★

If three people are already on one path (but no one else has joined in) do you have to take a new branching path? Or can I still join their path and assist and get some form of rewards?

You can still go down their path and get the chest rng rewards. But you will not be able to defeat Ultron and complete the map.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 57
    Ya we only had 5 partake so we all went up the middle and easily finished- however the rewards are barely worth it for paragon and terrible for anything less. T5cc is a slap in the face for those guys shelling out 180 tix. Just saying - I only do it for a chance at titan shards.

Love the break from normal AQ tho! Please expand the raid concept as a full replacement option for weekly AQ.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
    edited March 22
    3 raid chests, all gave me T6CC
    In my raid history I have never pulled anything other than T6CC 😘

Can never understand random chance based rewards kink of Kabam.

Using Kitty, pick prowess hack for unlimited phasing, 3sp-1 then back to back sp2 spam, all while taking no damage, so easy to parry take no damage, easily avoid Maestro sp1 and do giga damage.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,270 ★★★★★
    Our third raid and my bg finished within 4 days. The alliance will finish soon as well. Much better since the changes that went into play last raid. Ticket cost still too high
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

The ticket cost is ridiculous

this. and then the RNG of the rewards ... just bums you out.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    rank 4 ascended hulking with unparalleled buffs hits damage cap basically every time
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Sersi with unparalleled buffs was a ton of fun for me to use in this raid.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,046 ★★★★★
    Ticket cost is the only downside. It's a little too easy but that's usually what people want. My BG is already done. I didn't have to buy anything or use resources other than the free revives.

I'll take Raids over AQ any day.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

Ticket cost is the only downside. It's a little too easy but that's usually what people want. My BG is already done. I didn't have to buy anything or use resources other than the free revives.

I'll take Raids over AQ any day.

Also if it was ever week I wouldn’t be able to do that’ll
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sersi with unparalleled buffs was a ton of fun for me to use in this raid.

Might use her next time
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    edited March 22
    I wish they lowered the ticket prices or at least makes the chests rewards be like nexus crystals, 99% of what i got so far is 25% cc6, feels like it's not rewarding enough since you need to spend some resources in order to enter the raid
  • Options
    Man... Heard from earlier hulking was great in raid, and I brought him this time... Turns out he is dealing energy dmg... 2 times now.. got Ultron down under 50%, but then he jumped back up to 75% because of hulklings hits... Wth....
  • Options

Man... Heard from earlier hulking was great in raid, and I brought him this time... Turns out he is dealing energy dmg... 2 times now.. got Ultron down under 50%, but then he jumped back up to 75% because of hulklings hits... Wth....

The only hit of Hulkling’s that’s Energy Damage is the final hit of his sp1. Are you sure it wasn’t his halfway regen buff kicking in?
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 70
    Awesome I really enjoy them and so does my alliance. So much better then regular eq
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Ultron only heals 50% of energy damage done to him with his sig. What you experienced was his self repair.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    When you’re using a champ that works really well - Iron Man in my case - the fights are just so fun. Gameplay-wise it’s a lot more pleasant than map 8.

But I agree with others that the rewards aspect can be frustrating. Not just the RNG but the spread… the gap between 1/4 of a t6cc and 7* Ultron (or whatever else you consider to be the top prize) just feels too big.
  • Options
    Ahh ****.. how can I stop his regen there?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

Ahh ****.. how can I stop his regen there?

Stun him. Or quickly quit the match not fouce close but quit
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    I'd be okay with more difficulty and maybe change the rewards to a nexus style instead of just straight rng. For the difficulty level the rng rewards is justified. Right now it just seems a touch too easy.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Oh wow I didn't realize Raids limits your Champion options so much. Does this change/rotate with every event? Not a single person that I can use is really someone I have ranked up or anything.