**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did you Win? (Serpent Raffle)

TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

A no for me.

Did you Win? (Serpent Raffle) 336 votes

Yes, I won.
7%
Spity68ThatGuyYouSaw235Legendboy2411SummonerNRspiderbites0196Justcause102RookiiexxKINGxJULIANxxMeowsalotSaltE_Wenis69SirGamesBondTyphoonJJMACAzdefBirbmanGuest120193746239NüΚΞBringPopcornvictor158Toproller89 25 votes
No, I did not.
92%
GamerMasterSmokePantherusNZCrys23BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnakeEyes69Zeke_the_XbotDrZolaSnizzbarBendyMegaSkater67JohnPaulBusuWorld EaterRaganatorFreakydTalha305RajabenshbHyperionTendersquad 311 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

My last pull was a Silver Surfer, arguably the worst cosmic 7* behind VtD and my last 2 Titans were Jabari so yeah i knew i was out of the running when they first announced the raffle on forums

Why do you feel he's the worst? He's got alot of good qualities.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited March 25
    No, I did not.
    The 4 was distributed on accounts that didn't have a single ticket 😂 how do you want us to trust? Then I have it in 6* the serpent so no big deal
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 113
    No, I did not.
    No one won
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 110 ★★
    No, I did not.
    millions of players and only 100 giveaway. So cheap of kabam. You better ods to win a lottery then this.
  • Options
    JamesybJamesyb Posts: 1
    No, I did not.
    No. What a surprise
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    Cure2024 said:

millions of players and only 100 giveaway. So cheap of kabam. You better ods to win a lottery then this.

I think theres gonna be at least 1 winner from the forums as their grounds of showing its not completely miniscule for future raffle announcements
  • Options
    ShadowFoxShadowFox Posts: 6
    No, I did not.
    I got a friend that didn’t do the event and had no raffle tickets but still got the 4 star constellation prize.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.
    Did i even get sigs on 4* since i had him dup from Arena milestones?... I dont even know if those work like that or never did...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.

Did i even get sigs on 4* since i had him dup from Arena milestones?... I dont even know if those work like that or never did...

If it looks like u didnt u need to reload the game as its a visual issue been around for a few months now where sometimes the sig isnt showing properly
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

20 sigs added on plus Iso bricks.
    I've checked mine.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.

20 sigs added on plus Iso bricks.
    I've checked mine.
    Thanks
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    No, the chance is kinda low. Only 100 6 star serpents and 10 7 star serpents are given out
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    Yes, I won.
    Yes
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★

Yes

6 star or 7 star?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    I am lucky phil.

If you watched TV in Australia during the '80's you'd understand.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    No, I did not.

Yes

Rwally
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 213
    edited March 26
    Yes, I won.
    Nah I'd win (i lost)
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    No, I did not.
    Terra said:

Polygon said:

My last pull was a Silver Surfer, arguably the worst cosmic 7* behind VtD and my last 2 Titans were Jabari so yeah i knew i was out of the running when they first announced the raffle on forums

Why do you feel he's the worst? He's got alot of good qualities.
    i mean, i get it, jabari panther, surfer, vtd, they are not bad (no, they are ). But in a class full of 90-100 points, 60 is definitely not what you want
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    No, I did not.
    If I would've won I'd totally donate my raffle prize to poor and needy.