**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So Jax...

With Spider-Punk (and Prowler) coming soon, who is your next most wanted champ to come to the Contest?

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    Boba fett
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Boba fett

This is the way

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Honestly... Probably Spider-Rex or a similarly ridiculous Kaiju-ish character.

Spider-rex, again, same as Spider-Punk... not because they're a Spider-character... because they're a GD t-rex.

Oh! Or Zombies. Looooove me some zombies.

What about some cool Hulks or Ghost Riders? Cmooon!
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Spider-rex, again, same as Spider-Punk... not because they're a Spider-character... because they're a GD t-rex.

Zombie Venom sounds badass!! Haha
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

PT_99 said:

Boba fett

This is the way

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Marvel zombirs spiderman would be a bit too gruesome for the game ino but id love him lmao
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Why not just say American Kaiju. He's a really new character tho.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Is that Kid Kaiju?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Is that Kid Kaiju?
    American kaiju is that one American flag dinosaur from a comic I read recently iirc
  • Options
    edited March 26
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Is that Kid Kaiju?
    Nope. Different lol. Kid kaiju projects various kaiju while American kaiju transforms into basically godzilla with an American flag tattooed on its chest.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Honestly SHOCKED we don't have any Zombies yet.

What are the biggest untapped corners of the Marvel universe? I feel like at this point there arent many left - Marvel Zombies, and the Runaways (not a single member is in the game).
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

What are the biggest untapped corners of the Marvel universe? I feel like at this point there arent many left - Marvel Zombies, and the Runaways (not a single member is in the game).
    At the very least nico should be in game.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

Nico should regen all incoming bleed damage
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Ooooh yeah gimme Nico Minoru. Loved her in the Midnight Suns game. Fantastic suggestion
  • Options

Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Woah. America Kaiju is intense.

Now that we have Punk... I'm team Kaiju and/or Zombie, through and through.

I think I need to pick one and start yelling about it soon.

I mean its the only way we can ever get godzilla in game as a guest character since he's had a few marvel issues before 🤣
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 719 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I would LOVE me some zombies. NGL when someone predicted the next trophy champ would be pirate deadpool I got upset. I wanted to see a lady deadpool/headpool combo. Or baby shark. Buuuut we didn't get a new trophy champ so it was OK. ZOMBIES2024
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

Marvel zombirs spiderman would be a bit too gruesome for the game ino but id love him lmao

Have.... Have you seen Kindred? Pushing into that kind of territory isn't a impossibility
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

We saw Future Kang opening portals and a dinosuar came through lol
  • Options
    Omega6Omega6 Posts: 17
    Kabam Jax said:

What about this guy?

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

What are the biggest untapped corners of the Marvel universe?.
    Marvel UK has a lot of cool characters they could use. I'm not counting Captain Britain, since that version is the Krakoa version.

Captain Britain (Brian)
    Dark Angel
    Black Axe
    Digitek
    Union Jack
    Spitfire
  • Options
    JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    Kabam Jax said:

When the 6 year anniversary trailer (Champions Are Forever) was released Superior Kang was opening portals & a dinosaur came out of one which means they might have had plans to add a dinosaur-type character to the game since I'm guessing he had to be modelled to some capacity to be part of the trailer

Here's the link to the video if anyone is interested (its on YouTube on the official MCOC page):
    https://youtu.be/tClS4MpuCQA?si=VfbD_sRgXIOYPT6q

Also here are some screenshots from said trailer:

• Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    How about devil dinosaur from hulk & agent of smash series? Well i guess we still missing skaar & a-bomb
  • Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 53
    edited March 27
    NIGHTMARE (please Kabam, he is such a core dr strange villain)