WELCOME... To Sagas - March's Side Quest and a NEW Store

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

So why is the currency cap at 50k?

I now have wasted some entries due to this unnecessary cap here ... I got nothing out of it, wondered why that happened.

The cap is there because the store resets weekly anyways - so at this point if you're exceeding cap you can't really utilize all the currency anyways.
    Seems more like sentence is incomplete.
    Should it be why not specifically told there is a cap, rather why is there a cap?
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Sagas are going on for 4 months, I think. So yeah, you have to collect them patiently. Probably up to 40 Runestones and per month so you can skip some.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Member Posts: 165
    edited March 25

Can you tell me what’s the reason behind the traders outpost bundles resetting its limit every week? Since the contents of the bundles don’t change every week, wouldn’t it be better to have the max limit for each bundle for the whole SQ for the month (like how we had trading stores in the past). It would make it a lot easier and more beneficial for players to plan out what they can buy in order to maximize the rewards

I totally agree. I learned this the hard way last night. I was busy with work this month, so I put off the side quests and used all flowers yesterday. I wasn’t aware that the store resets weekly. I missed out on buying the bundles that are the most useful (to me) for the first two weeks. Now I don’t even know if I can spend all Mysterium in the last two weeks. If it was announced in the mail, I guess it was my fault that I didn’t know. But it is a terrible design to say the least. I’m sure I’m not alone, and some will find this out last week.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★
    edited March 25
    WOLF_LINK said:

Sagas are going on for 4 months, I think. So yeah, you have to collect them patiently. Probably up to 40 Runestones and per month so you can skip some.

3 months can not skip anything unless you’re paid from the daily

So why is the currency cap at 50k?

I now have wasted some entries due to this unnecessary cap here ... I got nothing out of it, wondered why that happened.

The cap is there because the store resets weekly anyways - so at this point if you're exceeding cap you can't really utilize all the currency anyways.
    Seems more like sentence is incomplete.
    Should it be why not specifically told there is a cap, rather why is there a cap?
    And this was another problem I encountered yesterday when I used all my saved flowers. I didn’t know about the maximum cap, so I unknowingly went over the cap. At least Kabam was very quick in restoring my “lost” Mysterium. But I’m not sure I can spend all in the last two weeks. I inevitably have to buy the bundles I don’t need… Again it is a terrible design.
    edited March 25
    I read the original post again. There is no mention of Mysterium expiring after this month’s side quest. Does that mean I can carry over the remaining Mysterium to following months? I’d rather not by the bundles I don’t need.
    edited March 25
    So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.
    edited March 26

So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.

I didn’t have issues with design of the side quest per se. I was familiar with that. My biggest issue was weekly reset of the trader’s outpost. I don’t think that was communicated effectively to the community. Or I may be the only one who didn’t know about the reset.

So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.

I didn’t have issues with design of the side quest per se. I was familiar with that. My biggest issue was weekly reset of the trader’s outpost. I don’t think that was communicated effectively to the community. Or I may be the only one who didn’t know about the reset.

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★

So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.

Just you

So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.

Haha. I saw that. That’s how I found out about the weekly reset the past weekend. All I’m saying is that we shouldn’t have to come to the forum to find this information (first week of the event). But if it was described in in-game message, then it was my responsibility to read and understand.

So, this is not new.

Previously, there was
    Trials of Madness.

Haha. I saw that. That’s how I found out about the weekly reset the past weekend. All I’m saying is that we shouldn’t have to come to the forum to find this information (first week of the event). But if it was described in in-game message, then it was my responsibility to read and understand.
    I think there is an expectation for each hopeful Summoner to come to the forum or official site to get gameplay info.

There is a click the icon Forum at bottom of the in-game announcement.

Unfortunately, this month's link is pointing to the wrong place.
  • Snake7Snake7 Member Posts: 1
    ¿El tipo de moneda mysterium cambia por mes o por temporada?
  • kraioszerokraioszero Member Posts: 148

Is there an extra time for the mission since the Last item is not available literally until the end of the quest
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,021 Content Creator

Is there an extra time for the mission since the Last item is not available literally until the end of the quest

There’s been a new Knull quest every Wednesday
    edited March 27
    Yap, I know.. I am Talking about the Last flower/key

Timer to claim it is the same one for the end of the quest, so There is no chance to claim it or no chance to use it
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Yap, I know.. I am Talking about the Last flower/key

Timer to claim it is the same one for the end of the quest, so There is no chance to claim it or no chance to use it

The last flower is showing it will be unlocked in 4 hours and 16 minutes in your screenshot. You will have a week to use it.
    edited March 27
    Sorry.. My bad.. I Thought it was going to be like the side quest that just finished that had an extra time to complete, quite not sure about the week's that had passed
  • NSlaNSla Member Posts: 15
    I dont think I am getting all the compensation from the solo objectives which I have already completed. I do not see the points being allocated correctly to the solo Knullifier events. Is there a bug?
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Will the store reset or change to a new one on Wednesday?
  • BobsBobs Member Posts: 21
    Can’t use the special boosts in the Knull quest. Is this a known issue?
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Member Posts: 61
    Bobs said:

Can’t use the special boosts in the Knull quest. Is this a known issue?

I have the same issue now. @Kabam Miike is this known with the game team? With only 22h left to do this quest it is very urgent
  • Pdexter86Pdexter86 Member Posts: 84
    I just ran it without, not too much of an issue without boosts but would have been nice to have them
  • O8sO8s Member Posts: 75
    So does the trader post store just go away today 4/3 or does it rest 1 more time???
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    O8s said:

So does the trader post store just go away today 4/3 or does it rest 1 more time???

It resets for the next month’s SQ and will remain following that as well.