Options

Im missing my monthly login and 14 day login.

So I've been playing contest of champs sense march and wasn't aware that there were monthly and 14 day login bonus until i had a friend of mine and also my girlfriend download the game as well and noticed that their login stuff was way different then mine. I only have the 7 day login bonus. I'm level 29 just about to be 30. If anyone could help me out id greatly appreciate it. My email is Itsyaboiyeeyee@gmail.com i really don't want to have to start over. I just feel like I'm loosing out on a lot of stuff that I wasn't aware was there and I kind of feel ripped off. My game is fully up to date and so is my phone. I'm not sure what else I should do.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,864 ★★★★★
    Can you check your gf's game after 30 days whether they still have monthly login calendar (provided the progression level is not yet at Proven)?

I have an account and informed by Game Support team monthly calendar is available only for Proven +.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,831 Guardian
    Depending on your current Progression (Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected, etc) you may have a 7 day Login Calendar -or- a 14 day Login Calendar.

“Conqueror” and below only have a 7-Day Calendar (in addition to Monthly one).

“Uncollected” and above changes to a 14-Day Calendar instead of 7-day (in addition to Monthly).
  • Options
    but why would the people who i play with who are lowrr level and progression then me have access and not me ?
  • Options
    thats wild. Both my girlfriend and my friend are lower level and lower in progression then me and they both have access to it.
  • Options
    edited March 29
    If they have just started, the default 30 day calendar is available.

That is why I ask to check after 30 days, what happens.
    However, if within 30 days, their account hits Proven, then the calendar will continue.

What level progression are you at now?
    If Proven and above, raise a ticket with Game Support team.
  • Options
    SneekyJewFroSneekyJewFro Posts: 10
    Im now level 36 and im im now at conqueror, about 25 percent threw act 5 so ill be done with that soon. still dont have the bonus supply create. my girlfriend who started a little after me and is now level28 about to finish proven. she still has the same calendars. i have seen it was something for new players but i am also a new player. i dont have any other accounts so im again wildy confused on why i wasnt givin this also.
    The only 2 calanders that show up for me are daily login and the 7 day crystal shards.
  • Options
    and i mentioned it wasnt the monthly or the 7 day, its called a bonus supply crate and its in her daily claims menus where the 7day and monthly would normally be.
    apologize for the misunderstanding.,

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    In the future, please refrain from posting your email for security reasons. Good luck with your issue.
  • Options
    I didnt post my email. what?
  • Options
    Can you provide screenshots?
  • Options
    Heres what my girlfriends calendar looks like

• Options
    This is mine

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,831 Guardian

thats wild. Both my girlfriend and my friend are lower level and lower in progression then me and they both have access to it.

I’ve never seen or heard of the Bonus Supply Crate, but maybe it is a NEWER calendar offer for even newer people that what you are, that wasn’t created until after you had already started playing or advanced past the initial point that new Bonus Supply Crate is intended for ?

Or maybe the Bonus Supply Crate is related to the SIGIL status (did they purchase the Sigil, when maybe you did not ?)

As for Monthly Calendar, sounds like you did NOT have the APRIL one, as you were probably too low progression at the BEGINNING of the month. And people probably don’t get new Monthly ones except for if they qualify for it at the Beginning of the month.
    *note, your girlfriend's one does NOT have Monthly for May, just like you did not have monthly for April when you were still newer.
  • Options
    Conqueror - Monthly, 7-day, ☑️

Contender - Bonus Supply Crate (this is interesting), 7-Day. Looks right not to have Monthly calendar.

Uncollected - New Summoner Supply Drop, Monthly. Missing 7-Day.

I guess I will find out what happens at end of Day 30.
  • Options
    I also waited for what happens after, ive been waiting sense the beginning of march and nothing has changed i still dont have the bonus supply crate that my girlfriend has. Thats the only thing thatis missing so far. as ive leveled up its been as its supposed to be, my girlfriend started the game with the bonus. she started maybe a week after me. but thank you for all the assistance you have provided u appreciate the time you have out into helping.
  • Options
    i had the sigil also when i started it doesnt seem to be for that cause she doesnt have the sigil anymore either. But she stil has the bonus supply crate.
  • Options
    I am unsure but I think the Bonus Supply Crate is an additional “help out” calendar after the New Summoner Supply Drop if there is no progress improvement.

On the shards login, need to reach Level 40. I was on 39 and did not have it till reaching 40 (calendar spawned at reset).

If there are deviations from the above observation;

1/ it could be a bug needed Support to assist fixing or
    2/ there are unmet conditions which are not disclosed
    3/ could be both 1/ & 2/