Act8 exploration= Valiant??!

Warbird87Warbird87 Member Posts: 26
edited March 29 in General Discussion
Oh c'mmon you cant hide the hype for act8 rewards....lets predict the rewards ....we all are excited about it.

1.Is there any chance to get valiant after exploring act 8? In my opinion we will get a 7*r2-3 gem crystal in 8.4 exploration and 7* 2-3 gem after exploring the whole act 8... I want to know your opinions about this..

2. I request you to predict the rewards for 8.4 and act8 exploration rewards..

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

• Warbird87Warbird87 Member Posts: 26
    @BringPopcorn my question is still ...haha... is there any chance for valiant...just for fun.. i want to know you opinion.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    1. No, just one r3 for fully exploring Act 8. to become Valiant, you need to have another r3 from somewhere else, e.g. Necropolis.

2. Requesting is rude. Also check here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/357161/8-4-rewards-prediction
    Kabam is really trying to make this game even more fun...i really want from kabam to release the rewards info soon :)
    @G-Hun-Gear oh ...i got that post...thanks
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    My assumption is if you don't ever touch necro but have 100% act 8, then the next chance to get Valiant will be wither act 9.1 100% in October or MAYBE we'll start to see some t4a in side events after 8.4/spring cleaning/July 4th.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Getting r3 gem from act-8 100% is kindness of Kabam that I'm surprised with
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Getting r3 gem from act-8 100% is kindness of Kabam that I'm surprised with

Not really, its the logical thing to do for exploration of the latest act in 2024.

Wouldn’t expect less seeing as there was a 1-2 gem for just exploring 8.3

• CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    Warbird87 said:

Oh c'mmon you cant hide the hype for act8 rewards....lets predict the rewards ....we all are excited about it.

1.Is there any chance to get valiant after exploring act 8? In my opinion we will get a 7*r2-3 gem crystal in 8.4 exploration and 7* 2-3 gem after exploring the whole act 8... I want to know your opinions about this..

2. I request you to predict the rewards for 8.4 and act8 exploration rewards..

We will get material for only 1 7s r3, you would become valiant if you've done at least 1 path of necropolis (like me 🤩)
  • Cure2024Cure2024 Member Posts: 126 ★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

I’ve got some reward predictions that I drafted a few months ago!

8.4 Rewards Predictions

Completion:
    1x 3-4 6* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    2x 2-3 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 6* Awakening Gem Generic
    50x 6* Signature Stones Generic
    10,000x 7* Crystal Shards
    1x 5* Nexus Relic Crystal
    2x Tier 6 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1,500,000x Gold

Exploration:
    1x 4-5 6* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    1x 3-4 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 1-2 7* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 7* Hero Crystal
    100x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    1x 6* Relic Crystal
    3,000x Titan Crystal Shard
    3,000,000x Gold

Act 8 Rewards Predictions

Completion:
    1x 1-2 7* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    2x 7* Hero Crystal
    40x 6* +5 Signature Stone

Exploration:
    1x 2-3 7* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    1x 7* Awakening Gem Crystal
    200x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    1x 4-5 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 6* Nexus Relic Crystal
    2x 7* Class Hero Crystal Selector
    5,000x Titan Crystal Shard

Looked at reward evolution from 6.3 to 6.4, 7.3 to 7.4, and 8.2 to 8.3. I think I’m pretty close to what we could see! I’m super excited for an official announcement on rewards though!

Jinx

Your prediction is way too much focused on 6 stars which aren't desirable rewards anymore especially for Valiants and end game paragon. I will be pissed if there is so much 6* stuff in Act 8 rewards. Other then R5 gem I don't want anything related to 6 stars.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 163 ★★
    I have a feeling it's going to be a full exploration and it won't be easy either and, of course, people will complain lol.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

I have a feeling it's going to be a full exploration and it won't be easy either and, of course, people will complain lol.

I hope it's not easy, not 8.3 easy at least.

8.3 was a joke.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    Cure2024 said:

Jinxesaxe said:

I’ve got some reward predictions that I drafted a few months ago!

8.4 Rewards Predictions

Completion:
    1x 3-4 6* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    2x 2-3 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    50x 6* Signature Stones Generic
    10,000x 7* Crystal Shards
    1x 5* Nexus Relic Crystal
    2x Tier 6 Class Catalyst Crystal
    1,500,000x Gold

Exploration:
    1x 3-4 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 7* Hero Crystal
    1x 6* Relic Crystal
    3,000x Titan Crystal Shard
    3,000,000x Gold

Act 8 Rewards Predictions

Completion:
    1x 1-2 7* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    2x 7* Hero Crystal
    40x 6* +5 Signature Stone

Exploration:
    1x 2-3 7* Rank Up Gem Crystal
    1x 7* Awakening Gem Crystal
    200x Tier 2 Primordial Dust
    1x 4-5 6* Rank Up Gem Generic
    1x 6* Nexus Relic Crystal
    2x 7* Class Hero Crystal Selector
    5,000x Titan Crystal Shard

Looked at reward evolution from 6.3 to 6.4, 7.3 to 7.4, and 8.2 to 8.3. I think I’m pretty close to what we could see! I’m super excited for an official announcement on rewards though!

Jinx

Your prediction is way too much focused on 6 stars which aren't desirable rewards anymore especially for Valiants and end game paragon. I will be pissed if there is so much 6* stuff in Act 8 rewards. Other then R5 gem I don't want anything related to 6 stars.
    But realistically, we have to look at the longevity of the rewards. 6* items were still prevalent in 8.3 rewards. I don’t see why 8.4 and act 8 overall would jump ship on six stars so suddenly.

What do you think the rewards will be? Do you think that Kabam would realistically distance themselves from six stars this early into 7* lifespan? I think we have at least 3-4 years left of six stars being relevant, but would love to hear your PoV.

Jinx
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,113 ★★★★★

8.3 was a joke.
    Yeah, this game is just devoid of sweaty content lately. 🙄

Let’s hope Kabam finds the balance of challenging but fair for the larger community… I think the guys and gals who like sweaty, big roster, revive happy content have been plenty busy in late 2023-2024. Heaven forbid someone mention the 3 letter “f”(un) word

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

8.3 was a joke.

Let’s hope Kabam finds the balance of challenging but fair for the larger community… I think the guys and gals who like sweaty, big roster, revive happy content have been plenty busy in late 2023-2024. Heaven forbid someone mention the 3 letter “f”(un) word

Ermm ermm.

Wow abs man says hi

8.3 was a joke.

If you call breezing through content "fun" then by all means...

And what are you going on about sweaty big roster revive happy content?

If you needed to use more than a handful of revives through 8.3 then my roster may be a bit better than yours, possibly, but come on, 8.3 was a complete joke for alot of people.

I ain't asking for it to be like necropolis here, but a challenge would be nice.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    He said MATERIALS to get a R3. This could indicate a combination of T4a and sectors.

8.3 was a joke.

If you needed to use more than a handful of revives through 8.3 then my roster may be a bit better than yours, possibly, but come on, 8.3 was a complete joke for alot of people.

I ain't asking for it to be like necropolis here, but a challenge would be nice.
    Did I say breeze through it? Read my post.

Frankly, all we have had is over the top content of late. No one is asking for the average player like me to cheese 8.4 but we are so far on the other side right now with everything geared to the 1%, the last thing we need is 8.4 to follow suit.

8.3 was a joke.

Ermm ermm.

Wow abs man says hi
    Sarcasm my friend…. I can’t make that eye roll emoji roll its eyes harder.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★

He said MATERIALS to get a R3. This could indicate a combination of T4a and sectors.

Rank up gems are also rank up materials

8.3 was a joke.

Frankly, all we have had is over the top content of late. No one is asking for the average player like me to cheese 8.4 but we are so far on the other side right now with everything geared to the 1%, the last thing we need is 8.4 to follow suit.
    I am not by any means saying it should be geared like that, at all.

But there's no hiding that 8.3 was easy as all hell in comparison to everything else in act 8. I mean, it's supposed to get harder, not easier, no?

I'm just hoping they Herc proof it somehow, honestly.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★

8.3 was a joke.

But there's no hiding that 8.3 was easy as all hell in comparison to everything else in act 8. I mean, it's supposed to get harder, not easier, no?

Herc could smash all but a couple of lanes in the beta.

8.3 was a joke.

Herc could smash all but a couple of lanes in the beta.
    Looks like we will see a huge influx of new Valiants just based on Unga bunga smashing most of it then.
    Oh well, here's to hoping they do something to stop being able to cheese it at least.

If not, I can already see the new Herc smash valiants complaining that BG's is too hard as a new Valiant or something, because other variants had a head start and they have to do fights without herc. 🤣🤣