WOW Robot bonus point?

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★
Can anyone confirm if the robot bonus point has been handed out yet? I'm currently on 14 points but still have two challenges to do, *7 guilly and might avengers..

I know I missed two at the beginning. 'Gamma and S6' so was hoping the robot and 7* guilly extra point would cover them but if the robot extra point has already been given out ive obviously missed a third objective and will still fall short regardless, any info would be appreciated

Comments

• Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Was given out weeks ago
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★

The Robot point compensation has been sent out. Did you do the Robot objective? If not it looks like you are double-counting it.

Yeah I completed it, I know I missed the first two objectives, gamma and sinister 6 ones, but I'm certain I have completed every other challenge since so was hoping the extra point from robots and doing the 7* guilly challenge would bring me up to the full amount of points, is there any chance you could look at my account and find our which objective I've missed just so I know I'm not loosing the plot.. as I'm sure I've don't everyone since
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★★
    As far as I can tell, as long as you did every other objective to date NOT including the Robot objective, you should be at 17 points as of today. Correct?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    With the robot comp and deathless guilly objective, you can miss a total of 2 objectives. The last week has 8 points so you will hit 24 if you complete every objective.
  • AntsiouAntsiou Member Posts: 184 ★★
    I’m at 18/21 points as valiant. I completed all the objectives so far, is that the correct total including the extra point?
  • Cure2024Cure2024 Member Posts: 126 ★★
    Antsiou said:

I’m at 18/21 points as valiant. I completed all the objectives so far, is that the correct total including the extra point?

Yep correct, I am at 17 with sinister 6 objective missing.
    Chovner said:

As far as I can tell, as long as you did every other objective to date NOT including the Robot objective, you should be at 17 points as of today. Correct?

No I did the robot objective but missed the other two on the first week, so I'm two short but by doing the robot and 7* guilly challenge that should bring me level on 18.. but I'm currently on 14 with two still to do, plus the 1 I would gain from 7* guilly challenge so I've obviously missed another challenge somewhere along the line🤦🏻
    Pikolu said:

With the robot comp and deathless guilly objective, you can miss a total of 2 objectives. The last week has 8 points so you will hit 24 if you complete every objective.

I thought the last week only gave 6 points not 8?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

6 for paragon, 8 for valiant

Pikolu said:

Is that 100% cause that changes everything.. I was saying all this based on it being 6 points available.. if I get to 16 points with the last 8 objectives I can still get full milestones
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Is that 100% cause that changes everything.. I was saying all this based on it being 6 points available.. if I get to 16 points with the last 8 objectives I can still get full milestones
    Do the math, we get 2 bonus points and people are already at 18 points. Highest milestone is 24, so would they really be bonus points if they were mandatory for the highest rewards?
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Do the math, we get 2 bonus points and people are already at 18 points. Highest milestone is 24, so would they really be bonus points if they were mandatory for the highest rewards?
    This doesn't answer anything.. I was asking if this is 100% certain that there is 8 points available on the last quest..
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

This doesn't answer anything.. I was asking if this is 100% certain that there is 8 points available on the last quest..
    Yes it is
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,153 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Yes can confirm, go for the 2 challenges you have less than 24 hours left.

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Yes can confirm, go for the 2 challenges you have less than 24 hours left.
    Thank you. Im gonna get them done now
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 342 ★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

If it’s not 100% certain then they have lied to us because they have stated many times that there are 2 grace points, 1 for the robot objective and 1 for the deathless guillotine objective. That would mean 26 points all up so 18 points is the max someone can have right now that leave 8 points for the last round

• JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 159 ★★★
    I'm paragon, I've done every single one available, even deathless gully, but not the robot 1, can I still get the deathless piece, I think I have 12 points
    Grub88 said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

If it’s not 100% certain then they have lied to us because they have stated many times that there are 2 grace points, 1 for the robot objective and 1 for the deathless guillotine objective. That would mean 26 points all up so 18 points is the max someone can have right now that leave 8 points for the last round

They've already handed out the robot grace point so the only one remaining is the 7* guilly grace point
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    So 17 is correct having done everything except robot absman? Then I only have 1 grace point by due to deathless guilty?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

So 17 is correct having done everything except robot absman? Then I only have 1 grace point by due to deathless guilty?

Correct.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 342 ★★

Grub88 said:

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

They've already handed out the robot grace point so the only one remaining is the 7* guilly grace point
    Please point out where I said they hadn’t handed out the grace point yet. I’ll wait
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    Ooof man, I missed whole abs man fight, was stuck in Necro 😭
  • BluestoneBluestone Member Posts: 33
    Guys , paragon here , did all paragon objectives except the robot and at 12 points , how many points/objectives left .
    excluding any those new Dgully and DKG objectives .
    \
    FINAL UPDATE:

I have achieved all milestones!

Can confirm you do indeed get 8 from the last quest, and that allowed me to get a titan and I luckily duped my kushala and I also have a nice shinney deathless guilly, so all in all was worth it. Thanks for all the info and responses people🤝
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★

FINAL UPDATE:

Can confirm you do indeed get 8 from the last quest, and that allowed me to get a titan and I luckily duped my kushala and I also have a nice shinney deathless guilly, so all in all was worth it. Thanks for all the info and responses people🤝

So it was 6 objectives & 2 pts, 1 for each path completed?

FINAL UPDATE:

So it was 6 objectives & 2 pts, 1 for each path completed?
    Yes, its 1 for completion and one for exploration
  • MarsTheMartianMarsTheMartian Member Posts: 10

Pikolu said:

How do we get 6? There's only 4 objectives? you get a point for each objective and a point for finishing the quest
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,721 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

How do we get 6? There's only 4 objectives? you get a point for each objective and a point for finishing the quest
    The chest.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

4 objectives plus one for left side completion and one for right side completion (collecting the chests).