**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Why has my alliance been deducted 1.5m points in AW

Can someone from KABAM!!! Tell me why my alliance Alfa Omega Squad got docked 1.5m points in AW? We had 16m+ points & now we have 14.5m points. The alliances that were close to us in the leaderboard or the top 10 alliances have not lost points & now from being in Plat 2 maybe around 35th place (5h of our last match) we are now Plat 3 ranked 66th? This makes absolute no sense. I was thinking it was because of war 7 but noticed no other alliance had lost points. Can someone from Kabam explain this as you haven’t given any explanation what so ever!!!

Comments

• Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 42
    Our alliance is clean. I’ve never & never will cheat & I know that’s the same for my alliance. We do have to recruit sometimes but being a T2/3 alliance we can’t just pick & choose who we want. I think I remember maybe one player for one war who we drafted in who got kicked. Now if he was the player who cost us then how the F is he not already banned.

If & only if this is the reason have we been docked points for recruiting someone where there is no way to check whether or not suspicious activity is on his account why is this player in the game or was in the game?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Having someone cheat in your alliance sucks. I've had that happen to my alliance as well. One season we just got **** rewards all of a sudden and no one new why.

Then - and this is something I suggest you look at yourself - it turned out that someone in the alliance didn't log in for an extended period of time. Because they'd been banned for their behaviour. So if I were you, I'd check who doesn't log in in the next couple of days. That's likely the culprit. It gets trickier if it is the dude you kicked, but he would seem like the likely culprit if all of your other alliances mates log in continuously in the coming days.

Sorry this happened to you. As I said, I know it sucks. Especially if you yourself run a (what you think is) clean alliance. But sometimes just a single bad apple can screw everyone over, unfortunately.
  • Options
    you'll know hopefully if the offender is banned.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,358 ★★★★
    edited April 10
    It's definitely not cheating or piloting, my alliance has lost around 80k points, nothing astronomical like OP but lost some, and We've been together literal years and played seasons upon seasons of wars. Only dropped a solitary place at least.
  • Options
    Hi Ercarret. Yeah it’s BS as when recruiting there is no way to know if the person you take into the alliance is legit. We are not an alliance that can poach ppl that we know are legit. Take 4Loki for example. Very clean very good & helpful alliance. Few of them go to Vancouver & next thing you know Darth Ghaost & Trappy are part of 4Loki. MSD, now part of 4Loki. Players you know are 100% legit.

The point I am trying to make is if we have been docked for 1 person we recruited & I don’t even know if this is the reason but if it is then how the hell is this person in the game for us to be able to recruit them & how are we to know they are cheating?Kabam need to take some responsibility for this & not dock us for this reason. They have clearly all of a sudden found it in game after they joined so why was it only done then? It wouldn’t have been a small account so it would have been in the game for some time. With all the BS that’s happened with this company who even knows if they are right?

As mentioned. Could be another reason & maybe it’s just a mistake on Kabams half bit of we have been docked then we need to know the reason why!
  • Options
    @Vegeta9001 we’ve been docked 1.5m points. We were on 16+m now we are on 14.5m. It could even be more than 1.5m but I think it was there or there about. With the state of the game I don’t trust Kabam & feel they have docked unfairly
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
    Kabam will not give you an answer on this, had this happen in an ally, we only knew who it was due to them not logging on for a few days. Sucks but it happens at all tiers of war.
  • Options
    Everyone has logged in. I’ve just checked. They need to give this information & can’t just dock who they want! Unless they give us some way of checking who is legit then this falls on Kabam. These players shouldn’t be in the game. It’s there job to get rid of these players so fair alliances like ourselves don’t get caught out by unknowingly recruiting players who are cheating.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    mattaveli said:

Everyone has logged in. I’ve just checked. They need to give this information & can’t just dock who they want! Unless they give us some way of checking who is legit then this falls on Kabam. These players shouldn’t be in the game. It’s there job to get rid of these players so fair alliances like ourselves don’t get caught out by unknowingly recruiting players who are cheating.

Agree. If they dock points from the alliance they should tell you why. You should be able to remove the offenders, not just go another season with a timebomb.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Just because you dont trust kabam doesnt mean they docked you unfairly
  • Options
    @Siliyo exactly but how is it our fault we recruited someone who cheats? Unless they say out right “I use 3rd party software” why do we get punished? We should not of been docked. It’s Kabams fault for allowing this player to be able to join alliances. Why did it take until now to ban them (if they’ve been banned that is) we had no idea or could never tell they were cheats. If Kabam did there jobs & banned him way before we would never be in a position to recruit the players who could make us get docked & also why so many points? 1.5m is a massive penalty.
  • Options
    @LordSmasher I believe this is a F up from Kabam. I’ve spent so much Loyalty to clear paths & now that’s all for not nothing but I went to bed in P2 (getting P1 rewards) & wake up to see some BS points deduction & now in P3. Kabam have become very lazy over the last couple of years. Game is a mess & I’m convinced that’s lead to this mistake yet they won’t rectify it because they don’t want to admit they are wrong.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

ahmynuts said:

Just because you dont trust kabam doesnt mean they docked you unfairly

But how would you feel if a police officer gave you a ticket, told you that you broke a law, but didn’t tell you what law you broke? Similarly, the alliance should have been docked, but those member(s) from the alliance should have been removed too or else it’s going to happen again (and you don’t know who is responsible)
    What does that have to do with what I said? I didn't say that I wouldn't feel the same way. Only that my feelings have nothing to do with the officers judgement
  • Options
    edited April 10
  • Options
    mattaveli said:

@LordSmasher I believe this is a F up from Kabam. I’ve spent so much Loyalty to clear paths & now that’s all for not nothing but I went to bed in P2 (getting P1 rewards) & wake up to see some BS points deduction & now in P3. Kabam have become very lazy over the last couple of years. Game is a mess & I’m convinced that’s lead to this mistake yet they won’t rectify it because they don’t want to admit they are wrong.

Go to support and query it.
    Happened to our alliance once but the player got banned so we knew why.
  • Options
    @LordSmasher was this someone you knew or just some random player?

It’s a few comments above so you may not of seen it but it might not be because of a player using 3rd PSW. I would like to know why from someone at Kabam as I do believe we have been sick unfairly.

Support won’t help. Never have done & never will do. I’ve reported so many issues & been ignored in the past
  • Options
    @BringPopcorn so explain why I would trust a company who make mistake after mistake after mistake who I have also never met over the 29 ppl in the chat?
  • Options
    @ahmynuts tickets won’t get answered & are a waste of time. Brought up many issues & just been brushed of fobbed off
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★
    edited April 10
    mattaveli said:

@BringPopcorn so explain why I would trust a company who make mistake after mistake after mistake who I have also never met over the 29 ppl in the chat?

Cause bugs happen
    And in chat I can be a sheik with a golden toilet made out of pure 24k gold.
  • Options
    @BringPopcorn bugs?? They’re full on Lizards!! The odd thing here & there I understand but what’s happened is ridiculous. End of the day we can’t screen fair players. Apparently it might have been someone who was with us for 1 war & got kicked after we found out but I’m not 100% sure on that. For all I know the player may of died a load when with us. Again, shouldn’t have been in a position to join in the first place.
  • Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 20
    mattaveli said:

The odd thing here & there I understand but what’s happened is ridiculous. End of the day we can’t screen fair players. Apparently it might have been someone who was with us for 1 war & got kicked after we found out but I’m not 100% sure on that. For all I know the player may of died a load when with us. Again, shouldn’t have been in a position to join in the first place.

It's a messy situation, even though you and your alliance were mostly clean and unaware of the cheater, this system is in place for those alliances that actively keep a member who cheats to make a difference. For every rough case like yours, there are 3 other dirty alliances who got what they deserved, it's a rough reality that we can only really accept.
  • Options
    mattaveli said:

@LordSmasher was this someone you knew or just some random player?

It’s a few comments above so you may not of seen it but it might not be because of a player using 3rd PSW. I would like to know why from someone at Kabam as I do believe we have been sick unfairly.

Support won’t help. Never have done & never will do. I’ve reported so many issues & been ignored in the past

Not someone I knew, someone the alliance recruited.
    Only Kabam knows why you were docked