Options

Y is nobody talking about the iso economics?

It’s surprising that while almost all the rewards, cats etc have been upgraded to work with increasing levels of game ISOs have been pretty much ignored. Outside of duping the champs there is hardly any significant way to generate iso in the normal course of game. The daily iso quest is literally a joke at the current game level.
I think it will make a lot of sense to upgrade the daily quests to bring them at par with the current levels. It’s a pretty low lying fruit.
Also in the long run it’s imperative for kabam to look at some form of new mechanics to generate ISO.

Comments

• Options
    DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike kindly look into this. It has been quite frustrating to have a whole bunch of 7* n 6*R4s ready to b upgraded but be limited by such a basic currency of the game.
  • Options
    edited April 13
    I m surprised that taking a 6* R1 to R5 needs 700+ T5 iso but we r ok with the daily quest giving us 1 of that everyday. Translate that to revives n everyone will b stoked.
    Also @Demonzfyre its ok to b respectful while disagreeing. Thnx for ur input.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I m surprised that taking a 6* R1 to R5 needs 700+ T5 iso but we r ok with the daily quest giving us 1 of that everyday. Translate that to revives n everyone will b stoked.

Because daily quest is not where you get ISO from 🤪
    Do regular AQ for glory, then buy ISO pieces, I'm opening so much 4,5* these days that ISO is abundant.

Tho I only upgrade heroes during "level up" event and only till 4th milestone of units, perhaps you are upgrading everything and everyday? Then in that case, ISO can be problem 🤣
    I understand where u r coming from bro but we shouldn’t have to spend glory and other resources for a basic currency. They r for t6 cats n higher level resources. Just look at the conversion factor. It’s crazy expensive if u ask me.
    Also it depends on where u r at the game. I m a valiant with 47 7*s n almost all the 6*s. I have top cats about to expire in the stash because I don’t have ISO.
    The pain level might b different for u but fact is ISO economics have not been aligned with game progression.
    @Joey_Joe_joe_27 is absolutely correct when he says 4-7* all give the same qty of iso when duped which itself doesn’t make any sense.
  • Options

PT_99 said:

Because daily quest is not where you get ISO from 🤪
    Do regular AQ for glory, then buy ISO pieces, I'm opening so much 4,5* these days that ISO is abundant.

Tho I only upgrade heroes during "level up" event and only till 4th milestone of units, perhaps you are upgrading everything and everyday? Then in that case, ISO can be problem 🤣
    Yeah and they rise the price on glory store for each purchase

Glory store purchases price should remain constant like bg store
    Never made sense to me. Most cases the more u buy the cheaper it gets. Feels like someone’s whim n then everyone decided to just go along. 😂
  • Options
    WardenclockWardenclock Posts: 5
    edited April 13
    I don't know what I am doing wrong. For years I had gold shortage, but now I dont have iso to rank up anyone.

I noticed I haven't opened 4* crystal in almost 2 years. I am sitting at 7 7* on level 1. Same goes for 6*, about dozen that sits on level 1 rank 4 or 5.

I am planning to finish 8.4 this week, but unless I pull tech rank up for my only R2 Shury, It will take around month or two to gather iso for specific class.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,364 ★★★★
    edited April 13
    One thing that's absurd to me is that majority of dupes are still only t5 iso. Should really get iso to the level of the dupe, 5/5* 6/6* and a new 7 for 7*. But no, I don't have a huge shortage, a little short atm as I've just r2'd 2 7* r3'd 1 7* and r5d 4 6*

I tend to just spend all my incursion tokens on 4* crystals at this point
  • Options
    Gold and iso r the most basic currencies in this game. A year back gold used to b like this. Then they reworked gold into a lot of content. Now no one cribs about gold.
    Same needs to b done for iso. It’s not acceptable to use glory, loyalty n units for basic requirements.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,220 ★★★★★
    We don't seem to have the same issue. I just scored 400k+ on the level up event post 8.4 without issues. I have tons of 4 and 5 star crystals saved up
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    I have iso problems now because of 2 reasons :

1) I made a lot of rank ups after 8.4
    2) I am too lazy to do incursions for iso.
  • Options
    LovenebunuLovenebunu Posts: 1
    Iso problem is real...
    Like gold was a year ago..
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

Wait incursions give iso?
  • Options
    edited April 13

That’s all of us bro. Everyone got a whole load of 7* champs and cats. Of course we r going to upgrade, right? The problem is iso is not ramped up for this level of play.
    That’s exactly the point I m trying to make.

PS: where is the iso in incursions?
  • Options
    edited April 13
    xLunatiXx said:

We don't seem to have the same issue. I just scored 400k+ on the level up event post 8.4 without issues. I have tons of 4 and 5 star crystals saved up

I went broke after 330k. I have 6 7*s lo level up n a bullseye to max out. Not to mention at least 5 6R4s I should take to R5.
    My simple point is we shouldn’t have to work hard for gold n iso. Cats r fine, gems r fine. But not gold n iso. These need to be given out for least amount of effort.
  • Options

Iso problem is real...
    Like gold was a year ago..

Absolutely true. A year back I was struggling for gold. Now it’s iso.
  • Options
    edited April 13

Hmm no I have no iso shortage. This game is about resource management and prioritization. Just don’t rank everyone up, just those you need

Will depend on the level of the game brother. This issue will b faced by most people exploring 8.4. It gives out lots of 7* n lots of cats but no iso to rank them up.

Also it’s not entirely about shortage.This conversation is more about a mechanism to upgrade iso economics to match the progression in the game levels.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★

Hmm no I have no iso shortage. This game is about resource management and prioritization. Just don’t rank everyone up, just those you need

Will depend on the level of the game brother. This issue will b faced by most people exploring 8.4. It gives out lots of 7* n lots of cats but no iso to rank them up.

Also it’s not entirely about shortage.This conversation is more about a mechanism to upgrade iso economics to match the progression in the game levels.
    It’ll take time to gather the shards to open the dupes and to get the ISOs. Wanting to rank everything up right now is just asking for a shortage issue.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,769 ★★★★★
    I also have an ISO problem largely because all the rank up resources from winter of woe and act 8. Although I could be blamed for "resource management," I really wish Kabam didn't fumble the ISO solo crystals
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 518 ★★★

Wait incursions give iso?
    No Captain, incursions gives artefacts which buy 4 star crystals which give iso for dupes.