Options

I gave up…

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
Refused to rank this guy for months after finally pulling him as a 6 star hoping for the 7 star. 4 7 star incursions crystals later… and no luck. Going for another 400k of artifacts just for disappointment while keeping one of my favorite champs on the sideline just wasn’t fun. So… it’s done.

Comments

• Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69

Amazing choice

HAHA "the buster-man" himself
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Nice. Now I don't know whether to hope you pull the 7* or not... :D
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★
    Also having some bad luck getting him. 6x incursion crystals and got 3x mojo's, 2x ronin and 1x cap america.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,550 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure in your next inc crystals you'll pull HB. That's exactly how kabam algorithm works.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,806 ★★★★★

Also having some bad luck getting him. 6x incursion crystals and got 3x mojo's, 2x ronin and 1x cap america.

3 x mojo is a dream
    Well, 4x actually. Got it on the romance crystal as well, literally the only option I didn't wanted
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,809 Guardian

I'm pretty sure in your next inc crystals you'll pull HB. That's exactly how kabam algorithm works.

Then why haven't I gotten Sersi from my Titan crystals?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,432 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Then why haven't I gotten Sersi from my Titan crystals?
    My duped 7* and unduped 7* on both accounts say Hi!!! 👀
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 764 ★★★
    I've been hunting as well. You're not alone friend. I have Angela (60), Mojo (40), and beardo. Still no buster
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    Congrats. I wonder if the loyalty and incursion 7 star champs are gonna come to the basic pool anytime soon. They did put the 7 star legends selector champs into the pool so
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 844 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Congrats. I wonder if the loyalty and incursion 7 star champs are gonna come to the basic pool anytime soon. They did put the 7 star legends selector champs into the pool so

I thought I saw sometime in the fall.