**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R u excited for spring ?

JK_47JK_47 Posts: 240 ★★
Spring cleaning coming soon, hope this one's got the t4 alpha needed for paragons like us

R u excited for spring ? 92 votes

I am excited, can't wait to trade baubles for t4alpha
40%
TendersquadJinxesaxeAnurag1606CropDusterExHavokSandeepSrcm2017LPtheArtist_666MigginslyDenzel116doctorbJChanceH9AngusMac279Gk_Hood12TheSaithRenaxqqAgent_Valentain689ThēMandalorianSchnoodlewillrun4adonut 37 votes
Baubles are meh, I am just waiting for money deals
10%
SecondSkrillerFeeney234TerraSupermanojJustcause102Light_StormChrisRM93Blueline_10QueenMcocKingering_King 10 votes
Spring cleaning is underwhelming
48%
buffajrAzKicker316BigTuna_2054Foxhero007YoMovesBluestoneSw0rdMasterXSquadBrokenSCP1504PandingoMoeyTehrcaptain_rogersMoghazyistwan17Powerofpain1001Aomine_Daiki10BeastDadBen_15455JounaaPee 45 votes

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    I'm I excited ? I don't know
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

Need the “not excited for the spender to f2p gap to increase” option

I still get PTSD from those July 4th deals lol
    😭
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Spring Cleaning in-game? Absolutely

Spring in general? That means my mowing my front and back every 5-6 days, more bug prevention around the perimeters, excess pollen on my vehicles, and the heat that comes with coastal VA. All that? Not so much. Much prefer the fall/winter months.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 965 ★★★★★
    My excitement will be dependent on what the specific of the event. As it currently stands I’m neutral to it.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Here comes Spring Of Suffering
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 118 ★★
    Yeah I love the better weather!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Am I the only person who never experienced Spring? Here the transition from winter to summer is different. One day in Mid feb you wake up and realise you no longer need bedsheets but Air conditioners and boom, summer is Up.

Also we already have scorching heat in most countries and why we are having spring cleaning now? Lol.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 411 ★★★

Am I the only person who never experienced Spring? Here the transition from winter to summer is different. One day in Mid feb you wake up and realise you no longer need bedsheets but Air conditioners and boom, summer is Up.

Also we already have scorching heat in most countries and why we are having spring cleaning now? Lol.

The PNW (where Kabam is based) is just experiencing spring right around April-May area. We see winter until mid March at the absolute latest. So, Spring Cleaning deals in April!

Jinx
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,032 ★★★★★
    Ready for spring in the sense that I hate the cold.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    It is coming to winter in Oz but I still get hay fever. Even lost a couple of fights because of the sneezing this week, maybe the thought of Spring Cleaning is affecting me in real life?
  • Options
    JK_47JK_47 Posts: 240 ★★
    Think they are stalling couple of days due to potion bundle release...sure spring cleaning deals are coming on Monday
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75

Any chance you're from India?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 874 ★★★
    if there're great unit deals, then yes
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Absolutely my favourite season with autumn being a close second. Love the fresh air
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Yes. I'm over winter.
    Now bring on summer!
  • Options

yeahh
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    I’m spending some chicken this spring. Show me the money deals
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    Im broke so this event don't mean nothing to me lol
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★

yeahh
    OMIGOD how did I know, I always thought you were Indian
  • Options

yeahh
    It's safe to assume any person you don't know as Indian, cuz they are like quarter of the world population lol.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★

yeahh
    It's safe to assume any person you don't know as Indian, cuz they are like quarter of the world population lol.
    Fairs