Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

This War Format is begging me to close my alliance

This is the last straw, the new X-Mágica the new champs like Serpent, Bullseye Onslaught on defense all the skill champs that require certain xmagica counters and then the immunities with the bans. You basically rank all the counters and now they are banned also. It hurts me to do this but before actual war season starts I will disband my alliance just waiting for them to get the RAIDS rewards.

Comments

• Options
    ArpollitoArpollito Posts: 82
    I’m the leader… like I said I’m just gonna put my dummy accounts and kick everyone.
  • Options
    Will that sounds like a dead alliance to me…
  • Options
    If you was here you would agree… it’s over… need to move on.
  • Options
    Been around since alliances started, been carrying people, helping them grow for a long time, the remaining people I owe them nothing…. Life gets in the way and recruiting is not what it used to be…. If was strict like others that kick for whatever absurd reason I wouldn’t be in this mess.
  • Options

Memories
  • Options

• Options
    Alliances don’t run themselves and I practically organized everything!!! So yes I was a leader and have a lot of comments saying I was a good one. But I’m all out of energy to continue like this.
  • Options
    This is a forum and you’re entitled to your opinion. And Zuffy you’re welcome to join my alliance. Before I close it.
  • Options
    Zuffy your good enough to comment but do you have a great alliance that you can accommodate me.
  • Options
    Whatever, I’m a great player and contributed nicely last season to a tier 3 alliance I was probably top 2-3 player in the alliance without going all out.
  • Options
    I wanted to do more but I chose to obey their strict rules. As I should.
  • Options
    Kabam deleted the pic of my friend that passed, he was a member of this community also RIP
  • Options
    I like how everyone in here thinks 9yrs plus of playing this game they know it all.